I'm going to commit suicide today. Who wants my steam account ? I have a few good/new games...

I'm going to commit suicide today. Who wants my steam account ? I have a few good/new games. I'll give it to the nicest post here

Don't kys OP, all the games made you so depressed because you spend too much time alone locked in your room. Be strong and make a change! MAKE IT COUNT. prove that you weren't a mistake

Only faggots commit suicide.
Dont be a faggot OP.

dont kys faggot

Dubs of reason, stay alive OP!

wuts rong op

your a fag but your our fag

try heroin before you do it

Don't do it OP. Been there before but it's not worth it, you don't even know what the future holds for you. To every down is an up so your situation will get better. Don't worry.

Kys plz give me your game

I'm not a gamer

Well, I'm a fag then

I don't know... MDMA is one of the reason i'm gonna kill myself

Don't check out bud, you might be in a bit of a rut now but that all changes in time.
Better yet, go out and do something that scares you (harming others aside) because hell, you might not be here long. You might find getting out and trying something new gives you a new lease on things.

i would love your steam account buddy

Why do you have steam then? also mdma comedown is temporary. It'll go away in a month max.

for the sake of kek, please dont kys OP. you can do so much with your life. you can help others who are feeling the same way as you. you can love and feel loved by others. there is so much to explore and do in this wonderful - but shitty world. you can make this place a little less filled with hate if you just stay alive.

what is your steam account dude
pass it to me

Give me the 5 mains reasons you're going to kill yourself and I'll try top them. I'm specifically not gonna kill myself.

So let's see if you're justified.

I tried it once, ended up throwing all the pills up and was forced to go to a mental hospital, don't be like me and do it right or you'll end up being even more depressed, do whatever makes you happy but know someone, somewhere, loves you. [email protected]

kys and give me your account fag
no one loves you

If you're going to kill your self, what you should do is kill your lifestyle. Start a new lifestyle and become a new person. If you play vidyas then stop and go for a walk or to a gym. If you're over weight then change your eating habits.

You only get one life. If yours is so shit that you want to an hero, then make it one that you want to live to become an old far.

Also no harm in giving away your steam if that's part of the new plan. You'd be better off giving it to a poor fag though. Somebody whos life would be improved by your kindness. Not me BTW.

the voice is your head is lying to you brother

I had hard depression last 2 years and i survived it. How? I decide to do something or go to doctor. I chose change in my life and changed pleace to live. This helped. Slowly but i am here

if you're going to kill yourself think that god loves you and that he will give you love, im sure you can make it to heaven and that god will give you a chance to take your life together again

huff jenkem get money

Why buddy?

Anybody trying to talk you out of it is talking shit. Don't be like them, don't prolongate human suffering, kill yourself, it's your only escape. Do it no matter how you feel at the moment, regret and change of mind is an illusion caused by shock, you wouldn't be doing it if you weren't meaning to do it. Listen to me now or never. Smoke a cigarette, it's gonna help, then do it. Intend it!

You have really nice shoes op

Help us fight the baby boomers and the leftists.

Listen, bud, are you still there? Why instead of killing yourself don't live the life as you wish to? You got nothing to lose, anyway. Except if you're a pedophile or similar freak. Then you're whacked.

Always a reason to live

i like your t-shirt buddy :3

Because he can't, you fucking donut.

t. scored heroin in a park

I hope you find something better in the afterwards user.

Holy shit, man, answer me, are you still there

mdma sux balls. do shrooms, acid, opioids. fuck shit up b4 u off urself

Even pesos deserve life, as long as you are free you can jerk it :-)

What if OP already has.

lord pepe is here for you my child
i will be sad if you take the precious life i gave you away, stay alive

i think he's deaed

Same

may the lord give him peace

yooooo wuts up guys, ur boy big optic lusion here

give it to that guy.

press f for respect

Unless you use it too often and develop a serotonin syndrome, in which case you're fucked
Saying mdma sux and continue recommending opioids smh

If you've gotten to a point where issues have hurt you so much that you would want to end your life, then maybe just accept all of the things that are causing you pain, don't struggle against them anymore, just accept your life as it is and stop living it with the desperate expectation of it being or becoming the kind of life with the circumstances you dream of, just accept it for what it is and make that ok and just live with what you are given, like a peace of bread with some ketchup and salami isn't a gourmet meal, but it will satisfy your hunger and if you're hungry enough it will taste nice. If you're really ready to give up, then give up on all the disappointments which are eating at you, if it really doesn't matter anymore take that step instead of killing yourself and hurting your family or people who are in your life, give up on all your expectations and start to enjoy the simple pleasures in life, do something that interests you, watch TV eat sleep and don't burden yourself, if you are at the point where you are ready to kill yourself, then it doesn't matter how you live your life, you can let it all go and just be chill with whatever you are comfortable with...

Hope that helps or makes any sense OP

how do you give your steamaccount to an anonymous post anyway?

also your friends and family will be filled with sadness and regret that they didnt saw the signs earlier to help you
and thus you wont get rid of the pain but instead spread it over to your family and friends who will have to live with the pain for the rest of their lives

Not interested in the steam account
But dude please don't kill yourself theres enough to live for.
Just look at this thread
There are a couple of ppl who don't eveb know you, couldn't give less of a fuck about you and still don't want you to take your life.
Reconsider your options and be the man the world won't get down

Idk how to post a reply to u but dont kys the mdma depression will pass just stop taking. U r only supposed to use every 3 months. I was using every month and it made my depression way worse things will get better hope u still out there

Straight to the point

get going fag

I'm afraid OP didn't go for an every month schedule, but more for pills every week, or multiple days in a row. Then he could be fucked for all his life

Srsly, don't kill yourself. Be like me and stave off your inevitable demise by either thinking about how this will hurt the people who care about you and/or out of spite, since the pricks that crawl around on this planet don't deserve the "luxury" of no longer having to support you and your problems.

op just baiting for nice words and attention. kys op and give me your steam account now

Hang in there man. Being alive is enough. Esp. if you're doing drugs going out, you'll start to love the sensation of being alive. The world might not care, and maybe you don't either, but just hold on man. It gets better. Reply if you're still here OP

You are brave enough to face death, face your problems faggot

Dont do it op. If you have good new games you should atleast try them. And try to go outside and just be for a moment. Just take the air in and look at something you usually dont look at. Like a random leaf or tree. You will make it through op

find someone you can talk about things you actually find interesting and/or important
you know, like deep down, not the superficial crap
bond with someone who can understand you and what you're going through, and nourish that bond into a long-lasting friendship which you will cherish as long as you live, as true friend is the greatest treasure one can have

You should go to the park sometime and talk to some kids.

cute doggo

I will suck you dick OP while you are killing yourself, so you can smile.

The shirt says it all

I'll take your steam if you don't kill yourself

Whatever it is that's bothering you, if you're that tired because of it, do what you want, end it. It's good that you're letting people here know that you're tired. But before you kill yourself make sure you called something beautiful genuinely and appreciated something you cried.

yes

Do it fgt

This is turning into a bait thread, I can smell it...

Wow a lot of faggots telling you not to do it. Just do it OP your problems will end. At best you have 60 - 70 years left and we all know you will accomplish nothing in that time. Go out on your terms.

at least nobody here downloaded the same image twice

Everyone wants to commit suicide these days. Unless your a poor fag who's addict to drugs and cant find a job (because of it), i dont see any reasons to

Post nudes then kys