Rate my sister, Sup Forums

Rate my sister, Sup Forums.

Beautiful, would date.

Cute girl next door latina-looking possible jailbait

Probably a bit young for you, but I know what you mean. She certainly is, at least in my opinion.

Not Latina though.

I'm 23, will you hook me up? I make 50k a year and go to school for nursing. No drugs only social drinking. South Florida here.

>Not latina

Hmm... a mix of something? Trying to place her ethnicity. She looks South American, Native American or even Pacific Islander. Sort of Asian but in that not-from-Asia way.

She's cute but yeah, also pretty young looking.

goddamn dude post more

Haha I would if I could. My friends have asked me the same thing. I'm around your age too - but she's significantly younger unfortunately. Also not close to FL.

Pacific Islander, yeah.

dude, trying to get a date via Sup Forums. wtf.

she needs to lift weight

I assumed he wasn't serious but I guess I shouldn't underestimate this place.

How do you get dates? Oh right, you don't.

Never pass up an opportunity to land a qt 3.14

10/would buy her a house.
Jailbait or not.

>Pacific Islander

Ah cool. Considering how many Pacific Islanders are way overweight she's doing well.

I'd give her a 7 / 10, with potential to go up if she dressed up in a more fem way. Tom boyish personality is appealing but dress sense is a bit dykey. She looks like she's channelling Brando in A Street Car Named Desire. Got any pics of her in a dress?

>How do you get dates?
er...

work, friend-of-friends, social events, tinder...

not fucking randomers with sisters on Sup Forums.

For what it's worth, being on the chubby side is quite a part of some Polynesian cultures with regards to both health and beauty standards, showing you're healthy, etc. But yeah I agree.

The pics were taken for a photoshoot. I mostly just thought they were good, well-composed photos. She usually dresses much less tomboyish. None of her in a dress unfortunately.

I get dates the same way, why limit yourself?

I bet you look through profiles on Tinder before liking them, and send girls messages first.

Yeah I get that, culturally chub = cute, but there's a difference between chubby and obese. 70% of Pacific Islanders are obese. Diabetes, heart disease and an inability to walk up stairs without getting out of breath are the opposite of healthy... So she's doing well being a normal weight.

And she looks good in that pic. Nice skin colour.

unf holy shit

this is one middle schooler i would like to fuck if you get my drift

>I get dates the same way, why limit yourself?
because you gotta be realistic that's why.

what's the chances this total stranger is a) old enough for you b) anywhere near where you are geographically and c) interested in someone her brother met on Sup Forums ?
you'd literally be beter off walking down the street and asking any girl you're attracted to for a coffee.

I agree. I really don't think it's anywhere close to 70% or at least not here, or out of the people I know, but maybe PIs in other places.

Yes, she really does.

You were pretty explicit with what you said, not leaving much up to interpretation. So I guess I do? I at least understand and see where you're coming from haha.

if you keep posting I will masturbate to her

Any more with her peach ass, please

Sort of makes me feel uncomfortable for someone to say that directly, since I'm related to her, and also considering her age, but I assumed people were going to anyway because, hey it's Sup Forums. Here's one more to entertain you but that's it.

fuckable slut..... : P

ok/10

idk her ass looks sort of dumpy here. poor finish.

Realistically there is a chance albeit small. I'm out this thread bitches, gonna sleep now.

Sigh. Stop posting and just go jack off.

It's not the best pic, I know. Don't have any others though, sorry.

Good night.

Dumpy? Are you fucking joking? Hers looks nice and firm. A bit more fat would be preferable for me actually.

Heading to bed in a sec, glad you all enjoyed the thread.

Why not, bumping one last time.