Please help me, Sup Forums. gf loves this shitty fucking game (heroes of the storm) and mostly plays this...

please help me, Sup Forums. gf loves this shitty fucking game (heroes of the storm) and mostly plays this. I despise it myself but don't know what to do or say since she fangirls out on this goddamn DOTA ripoff. help a Sup Forumsrother out? pic very much related

kill yourself

embrace the superior moba my dude

I don't understand

Why is it so anoying for you? Is only a shitty game she likes. Why is so important?

i mean it tho

I mean I feel compelled to play it with her because she likes it so much. feel like one of those streamer whores who go healslut for their dumbass boyfriends that slurp maltomeal while playing dota

embrace your fucking betaness and prepare to be cucked, you dumb OCD nigger

Pretty dick move bro. I'm sure your hobbies are shit too. I mean your pretending to have a gf after all

Honestly it’s probably just a faze. I remember liking this game a while ago but it got felt so repetitive I ended up switching back to good ol’ dotes.

wait they added junkrat to hots?
lol, fuck.

also lili is love, lili is life.

>dating a casual

Just knock her up with triplets so that in just 2 years time you will have a team full of people with the mental capacity required to play that shit tier game.

Sad part is that she's probably fugly too.

Aren't you a stupid motherfucker, OP. Break up with her and marry a goat. That way, you'll have absolute control over what it does. Let the girl have her fun, dumbass.

hots is better than dota if you are casual.

>gamer girlfriend
>really likes a game
>i don't like it
>worst. problem. ever.
>what do i do, my dudes?

you know there are a million things that she could do that are more annoying, right? no? you don't know that?

well then you should end your life.

are you gay? dota and hots are nothing alike kill yourself faggot

nothing alike? are you an idiot?

This
Be glad you have someone who would fuck you, especially if you're so insecure that you feel like her playing this game is somehow a threat to you.

I played dota since 2012 but hots is a pretty fun game to play with friends. It’s the sort of brainless fun you get from playing COD or something.

Just find a hero you like playing. Some of them actually try to be unique (unlike league). For me those heroes are Jaina, muradin and the wizard girl from Diablo.

Its a great game. Get over it deadbeat.