Why do white nationalists embrace the propaganda that demonizes them...

Why do white nationalists embrace the propaganda that demonizes them? The original Klan demanded a strong image of morality, and now, "this" is the image they embrace.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan
archive.is/LL9KE
archive.is/osGAD
archive.is/YwC6V
archive.is/JjUOv
archive.is/r1SuH
archive.is/CsuBD
archive.is/ZHLVf
youtu.be/UfZO9DtTLYQ
youtu.be/FdjQpQWyff0
youtu.be/gQYT-R53RVo
youtu.be/GQrPkvDqvRY
youtu.be/g8_HNxsjcKk
youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
laraj.ca/AGwiki/
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Main/HomePage/Archive backup - December 2015.torrent
press.princeton.edu/chapters/s7870.html
archive.org/details/TheTriumphOfReason-TheThinkingMansAdolfHitler
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/RelatedTopics/History/Prince Michel Sturdza - The Suicide of Europe.pdf
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/IronmarchOriginals/IronMarch - A Squire's Trial.pdf
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/IronmarchOriginals/Vladimir - Open letter to the white man.pdf
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/IronmarchOriginals/Zeiger - Hammer of the Patriot.pdf
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/IronmarchOriginals/IronMarch - Next Leap.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Glowing red eyes are pretty cool tbqh senpai

The original spirit of the clan died a while ago and now it is a caricature of itself but one persons illustration isn't a metric for an entire movement of individuals.

I like to quote a fictional character on that one: "Wear it like an armor so they can never hurt you".
I told my mother that, when she expressed concerns about immigrants and was scared to be called racist by other people.

Use the buzzwords, the propaganda people throw at you and say: "What about it?"

They want you to defend yourself from these buzzwords so the debate never go further than mere propaganda. As soon as you say: "So what?" and move on, they are left with no weapons against you.

No they weren't. At the start they were a mix of people from all walks of life who wanted to resist changes to Southern life after the Civil War. After the first klan, the subsequent klans were basically just people who hated niggers

>Why do white nationalists embrace the propaganda that demonizes them?
The Jews are masters of infiltration and subversion. Just like they infiltrated Hamas, Al Qaeda, ISIS, the US gov't, etc.

The Klu Klux Klan never had the numbers to accomplish anything other than local hangings and street patrols. Modern organizations like the Aryan Brotherhood have amassed considerably larger numbers in America and accomplish far more.

Abroad groups like PEGIDA, Golden Dawn, BNP, EDL etc etc etc are significantly larger than the Klu Klux Klan as well.

Whites nationalism has no real propaganda written by intelligent people anymore because there are no sane, level headed people withing the movement. Their arguments are always nothing but "LOL NIGGERS DESERVED IT LOW IQ HURRR". The can't state their beliefs in any way without making themselves sound massively bigoted. The few white nationalists who can get called sellouts/cucks for not being extremist enough. So, then, wtf does "white nationalist" mean? They say it's about loving your race, yet you can't be a white nationalist without being a huge array of other shit, too.

Pic related, the modern right never makes any good media because they have no souls.

Why is OP always a faggot?

>"Wear it like an armor so they can never hurt you"
That's so fucking dumb. Becoming a caricature of yourself only proves them right and leaves you open to mockery. We've been "wearing it as armor" for how long now? And where has that gotten us? People are now afraid to speak in favor of whites for fear of being associated with us.

"Oh, so you ARE a racist misogynist genocidal psychopath? I though so".

he gets it

>Modern organizations like the Aryan Brotherhood have amassed considerably larger numbers in America and accomplish far more.

Are you being serious right now or have you never read a history text book? The Klan had a massive influence, politicians and government took them seriously and some were even among their ranks. All AB does is let people know that whites can be thugs, too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

>Misogynist
>Genocidal
>Psychopath

Let's say I get called all these buzzwords all at once. My answer will be: "Yes I am. Now, tell me where I am wrong in my opinions."

It is basically the best way to deflect the left's ad hominem.

>I'm 12 and I've only seen white nationalism on Sup Forums
Have fun!

> Amren
archive.is/LL9KE
archive.is/osGAD

> Radix Journal
archive.is/YwC6V

> New Alternative Right (soundcloud)
archive.is/JjUOv

> Libertarian Realist
archive.is/r1SuH
archive.is/CsuBD

> Red Ice / Radio Three Fourteen
archive.is/ZHLVf
youtu.be/UfZO9DtTLYQ

- Ricardo Duchesne
youtu.be/FdjQpQWyff0

- Tomislav Sunic
youtu.be/gQYT-R53RVo

- Paul Gottfried
youtu.be/GQrPkvDqvRY

- Byron M. Roth
youtu.be/g8_HNxsjcKk

- Jonathan Bowden
youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE

>Politically Incorrect Books Archive:
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
>Antimony Group Right-Wing Archive
laraj.ca/AGwiki/
>Archive backup torrent
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Main/HomePage/Archive backup - December 2015.torrent
>A. James Gregor - Mussolini's Intellectuals
press.princeton.edu/chapters/s7870.html
>The Triumph of Reason - The Thinking Man's Adolf Hitler by Michael Walsh
archive.org/details/TheTriumphOfReason-TheThinkingMansAdolfHitler
>Prince Michel Sturdza - The Suicide of Europe
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/RelatedTopics/History/Prince Michel Sturdza - The Suicide of Europe.pdf
>Ironmarch - A Squire's Trial
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/IronmarchOriginals/IronMarch - A Squire's Trial.pdf
>Ironmarch - Open Letter to the White Man
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/IronmarchOriginals/Vladimir - Open letter to the white man.pdf
>Charles Chapel - Hammer of the Patriot
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/IronmarchOriginals/Zeiger - Hammer of the Patriot.pdf
>Next Leap - Ironmarch anthology
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/IronmarchOriginals/IronMarch - Next Leap.pdf

So being a psychopath is a good thing? All you're going to do is make yourself look like an immature edgy faggot. People saying that white nationalism is about racism rather than white identity hurts us a great deal. The thing is, members of white nationalism do exactly what you described and brag about how racist they are a how all none-whites should die. Take a look at your average white nationalist. He's an uneducated convict or a hick. It wasn't always like that.

>I'm 12 and I've only seen white nationalism on Sup Forums
Nope, IRL white nationalism is about ten degrees worse than the stuff online because the adherents actually take it seriously enough to get organized.

>muh podcasts

You basically just gave me a huge list of liberals who no one irl takes seriously anyhow. How much of that "media" is mainstream, may I ask you?

I've never said being a psychopath is a good, nor that you should walk around bragging about being a racist.

Let's say you get into a debate with a leftist (every autist's wet dream here). He calls you a racist. You reply: "So what?" and then move on.

You don't go around saying: "White pride, hang the niggers." That is retarded.

It's all about how you formulate your answer. You have to deflect it in a way that says: "I don't care what you call me, even if I am what you call me, that doesn't make my opinion invalid."

>You reply: "So what?" and then move on.
And then you lose all credibility. And then he goes, "so, your argument is based around hating people of another race? Then that's not an argument". Either way, if it was a real debate, he wouldn't have used such a blatant Ad Hominem like that.
> "I don't care what you call me, even if I am what you call me, that doesn't make my opinion invalid."
It's not about calling names people names. Caring this much about being called names makes you seem immature. A smart person would easily be able to deflect that claim without embracing it. If your arguments are based in on racism, then they are invalid. Racism is being prejudiced against someone for their race and that reason alone, so admitting you're racist is like trying to argue with someone about you're subjective opinion. You should have reasons for believing what you believe that aren't based on a feeling, because that's what racism is. It's a feeling.

For example, someone says, "What, you oppose Mexican immigration? You're a racist"
You should be able to come up with lots of reasons to oppose Mexican immigration without having to rely on "I don't like them because of their skin color". Not wanting more immigration because of the crime they commit, for example, is a valid reason if you provide numbers.

Enjoy (pic related)

See also:
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>You basically just gave me a huge list of liberals
I didn't realize I was talking to someone with a labotomy. Pardon me, I'm terribly sorry.

Yet Tyrion is a depressed faggot anyways.

this is a demoralization thread with concern trolls

ignored, saged