The saddest thing about your life now

The saddest thing about your life now...
Post pictures.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet
youtube.com/watch?v=uch7T6arVbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My big fat gut

31 and no marketable skills.

But it's ok because I am going to talk to a guidance counselor tomorrow about getting into the trades. Become a welder or something, make mad fucking bank.

bump

What do you think the cause of your fat gut is?

No aircond humidity is really high

im in the same boat but i fucked up my hand in a car accident earlier this year (it got crushed) so i have to find a job now that i can do with 1 hand and my only experience is waiting tables and a high school degree.

hope you like dick

I had idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura when I was young, took steroids to get rid of it, steroids made me balloon up as a youth, lived the fat lifestyle almost all my life, was never taught about good nutrition growing up, it's completely sapped my will to diet or exercise.

im probably gonna wait until my savings run out and then go to a gun range and rent their coolest gun and blow my head off

I look like a fucking child and I'm nearing 30. Picking up chicks my age is damn near impossible

No shave November is coming up, try not shaving?

me

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet

Welder here, be sure you find the right job as you may end up in workspaces that have bad ventilation and will slowly fuck your life up

sounds ideal

The sand niggers who live next door to me are starting to get right up the crack of my arse.
All that fucken praying and singing

proof it's you?

Randdddy your beautiful bud...
youtube.com/watch?v=uch7T6arVbs

Three pieces of advice to start.
1. Eat more fruit and vegetables (sweet, sweet fiber)
2. Drink enough water to remain hydrated, daily.
3. Eat at a negative calorie intake( eat lighter foods that more filling)chew gum to control cravings).
Drinking water will also help control cravings.

I know a bunch of welders and they all are constantly losing their jobs. I mean like all the time. You are basically a piece of meat to an employer if you weld. They are constantly going to work in shops with felons and weirdos. Not all it's cracked up to be.

same thong and bra, different place

Damn, your face is fucking friendly. Don't worry about chicks your age, my gf is 32 and I'm 21 and we both never even thought about it

bump

My house looks like that but the garbage is piled to the ceiling in most rooms

pic related

Any pics?

Just buried last member of my family, no money, no job, cannot get official job for at least another month because of retarded laws of my country.

Underage b&?

>Class 8 mechanic
>Decent cash to feed my wife and kid
>Pay bills
>Working 50+ hours a week
Aim for a A&P license, then go about doing government contract work.

60 yr old and browsing Sup Forums

My uncle died on tuesday, he was one of the only one's left in my family was a genuine good guy who helped make me who I am.

Rest of my family are abusive, drug addicts etc, be estranged from them for years; this includes my parents. I cried a little.

Pic related, how I'd like to handle it but instead sit here slightly drunk wondering if I'll become half the man he was.

Wait till you start a real job that drains your soul.

hard alcoholic here. drink all day. average a bottle of whiskey a day. can't stop it. more than the future kidney death I will get, what's bothering me more is i think i'm not functioning in daily tasks as good anymore

Beats me by 3 years.

>us grayfags gotta be somewhere tho...

get rid of beard
shave ur hair manly and shorter

tell them ur 23, and wait until 6months till you tell them ur real age

problem solved

Lol

Wo ist sein 20 cm penis? Lügt er etwa?

Damn nigga that's rough hang in there

Def the saddest bit

tried talking to my ex after a couple years.. no reply so i guess we'll just both die without ever talking again. id like to think maybe she misses me too but she probably just doesnt care / thinks i'm pathetic

I'm looking for a NEET to care for (I'm very lonely ok my day to day life). How are you

shes probably moved on and replaced you. she probably told her new guy that you messaged her and that it was weird.

and you look Gay.

cmon man dont make that mess in front of other people

here i fixes it for you 60 yr old and browsing Sup Forums with my cock in your hand.

I hate my face

being overly attractive for me has been a major hindrance on my life,

Lol, sure user

Being alone.

Christina chan?

Why are you lying on the net? Stupid...

Hey Dan. Im pretty sure he died on Sunday

>why are you lying
>on the internet
>Sup Forums
mfw

im serious, work is the worst, iv lost 2 jobs because of it, and collage was the same, some girl stalked me i had to quit the course, having a gf is is a nightmare, they wont stay with me because of other girls. why would i liw its an user site

GET OFF THESE BOARDS NORMALFAG

so did the panties taste more like ass or toilet water?

favourite drink?

become a heavy drinker and smoker

that'll age you real fast

sperm cocktail

Timestamp pls

My 13 year old dog who has been with me half my life has a heart disease and possibly testicular cancer.

Im in this guys car and i gotta pee but he's gone in this plant place

lol welder. some of the most cocky pieces of shits I have met, they think they are a precision machinist or something.

currently going to college for my associates in both numerical control and metal machining. welder has no future, especially when you can use a fanuc arm to weld with. also unless you go to college and take several several semesters, including MATH, you will be used and abused. No one will give you the respect when you have no paper work, been there, done that. BTW I was older than you when I started this journey, so its not like its impossible for you. There are easy paths in life, especially when it comes to a fucking trade jesus.

raise a baby. the sleepless nights will age you faster than you can fart.

> completely hnderstandable chain of events
> waaah I have no will to diet or exercise

The steroids didn’t take away your will, bro. That’s pure 100% laziness talking. The lack of will is all on you.

Le zigh

I've had a chance to be truly committed to the dream girl of my life but she was the only girl I ever had and I figured I could get tons of pussy before settling down for hers. Of course I never had another pussy, her and I drifted apart and she's now married to someone else.

phimosis
gotta wait for 6 months in my country to fix it