So this pretty much makes him a piece of shit right? making fun of kids being molested...

So this pretty much makes him a piece of shit right? making fun of kids being molested. How the fuck can you even defend this..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_gRXotOCCzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I decided I didn't like Jor Blogan years ago. The only person from that Opie & Anthony circle who is worth anything is Colin Quinn.

Joe Rogan is a piece of shit, but you faggots are brainwashed by youtube so keep suckin on that long ass cock

but hes a no talent hack

He's a comedian. It's his job to make fun of EVERYTHING.

Incorrect
You just don't get it

He sounds like such a smug fag most of the time fucking meat head trying to be an intellectual..

I like his podcast, but I gotta tell you, he is an absolutely terrible excuse of a "comedian" if you have ever watched any of his standup shows

Joe Rogan is a comedian?

lol no one gets collin quinn....because hes been at it for over 30 yrs without much success kek

I feel the same way about Stewart Lee.

he started his career as a standup comedian before moving on to sitcoms and hosting shows. He still does standup regularly. but you knew all this already.

Dude weed

the crying never ends with your generation does it OP?

generic
you offer nothing substantial or interesting to the conversation

Gonna take a stab and say this came out before Feldman came forward about anything.

Also, he’s a comedian, and you’re on Sup Forums. Grow a fucking pair.

The "conversation" offered nothing substantial or interesting in the first place.

>hurr durr this dude made a joke that triggered me. Agree with my point of view or you are human garbage

Fuck off, hes cool
Dude is fkin 50, could prob kick ur ass, and hes making a lot of cash, good for him, fuck off snowflake

deflecting + memes
no original thoughts

Also strawman

Joe Rogan was always a piece of shit though

He was a terrible comedian or whatever the fuck you want to call it, and he is fucking clueless on ufc broadcasts.

Offensive jokes? Not in my Marxist utopia!

If only we were all as enlightened as you are

Everyones a fucking victim. If kids cum, they liked it. If they at a minimum have fun, they liked it. Who gives a shit.

Oh fucking come on, he makes a slightly politically incorrect joke. Thats a fucking joke that any group of guys could make. Hes just has enough identity to be abled to do it on camera.
Do you really think so, i tend to think that hes quite neutral and open to most stuff. I mean, sure hes trying to be an intellectual, but he isnt trying it in a bad way. He actually invites interesting guests with varying opinions and treats pretty much all of them neutrally and listenes to what they say.

More deflecting + sarcasm (sarcasm being the lowest form of wit)
You're just useless

You can joke about anything OP. As long as you know how to convey and frame it right. Jesus stop being such a cuck.

Okay, user.
We get it, you're an intellectual. You value reasoned debate.
And high IQ pickle rick threads.

I made my point very early on in this thread and nothing to contradict it has been said since. You're the only one that seems to insist on repeating the same thing over and over.

Overrated shit tier comedian. So glad when he died

What's with the anti Rogan posts all day? Marketing?

Joe is fucking awesome, we have 24 hour insight into his brain of course some weird shit comes out every once and awhile.

Everyone will hate on him ITT cause you fags need to fit in but that's cause you're learning from autists. Imitate this guy if you need someone to imitate.

you can put all this effort into posting a screen capture but not the link to the video?

HAHAHAH

just fucking kill yourself, you stupid cunt.

Pipe dreams

Nigga must have touched you hard with his words

youtube.com/watch?v=_gRXotOCCzo

here's a link to the video that the extreme fucking retard called OP could not be fucked pasting into a thread.

> be OP
> im just going to make shit up

kill yourself, OP.

>long ass cock
Lol.

skip through the greg fitzimmons podcast like 20 times and joe will be talking 99% of the time, worst podcast in a while, he brings on a brilliant comedian and talks about dumb fucking bullshit instead of comedy

He has autistic fan base to who he sells snake oil and makes fortune. Also loves to pretend to be very smart reading books and pretend he understand information he reads.

This thread is fucking stupid

You aren't going to make it popular to hate on Rogan. It's in the top 15 most listened to podcast in the world.

Bunch of fucking jokes you people are

sorry, person* samefagging. $10 it's OP too.

he no be smart like you yes?

English is one of 6 languages I speak.How about you retard?

He has an* autistic fan-base* to whom* he sells snake oil and makes a* fortune. He* also loves to pretend to be very smart,* reading books,* and pretends* he understands* the* information he reads.

Yeah yeah and i have over 300 confirmed kills etc etc

I am fluent in over 6 million forms of communication and can readily--

He has an autistic fan base to whom he sells snake oil, *making a fortune. He also loves to pretend to be very smart, *that he enjoys reading books, and to understand* the information he reads.

Nigga.

He seems like an average IQ pothead guy you'd know who is constantly trying to expand his brain beyond it's capabilities, who mostly just has big weird unscripted conversations with interesting people.
He says stupid shit and gets owned on his own show constantly and doesn't care.
He doesn't pretend to be smart, he tries to be smart.
Which is the opposite of a lot of youtubers and 99% of the mainstream media who spend most of their time just preaching their opinions to the camera as if they're fact with no real sources or anyone serious to oppose them.
Which is why Rogan is pretty popular.

Not really. Corey Feldmans been a douchebag since his parents inflicted him on us in the 80's and he's got zero shame and keeps showing up to shit trying to convince people he's still an actor/celebrity.

In LA, there's this bar that used to be owned by the lead singer of the band X. She would give a drink to anyone who would show up with a royalty check that was less than a dollar,and she would tack it to the wall. There was an entire section dedicated to Feldman.

Just because he got diddled as a kid doesn't mean he's immune from being a douchebag. He rode this "me and my buttbuddy corey II were molested" train up until recently when a bunch of SJW's made being a victim an en vogue statement. Now he'll be a professional victim. Yeah, it'll get a couple of mincing faggots who diddle little boys exposed,but we're talking about an industry that has been doing films showing young stars being pressured into fucking old executives since the 40's. It's expected. Nobody went into the industry thinking it wasn't going to happen to them. All of these actresses who are claiming to be raped/molested are well known for their hysteric attention seeking nonsense. Corey Feldman is no different. Now we have to endure 2 years of this dickhead being front-and-center until we all get distracted by something else to be outraged about.

The person i feel bad for is Dan Dan The Papsmear Man. He's gonna have to pay parents through the nose to fuck adolescent disney starlets now.

"Conservatives are retards"

"Fuck the Tories>

I generally agree with most of what he says but jesus christ I wish this guy would learn another tune.

easily
absolutely everything is a subject for comedy
nothing is beyond limits
get your pc police bullshit out of here

Just means you are capable of communicating with 6× the retards, such as yourself.