Out of ten

>out of ten
Go.

10/10

Light to decent 0

6/10 with a few 8/10 songs but not enough to make the whole album worth listening to. Planet Telex and the title track are the best songs so it blows its load really fast. I know some people like the slow burners but i really don't

>album
10/10

>artwork
9/10

Almost perfect

radiohead? more like Gayohead

7 tbdh
kid a, okc are 10s and the rest are either 9s or 8s. (except pablo honey = 6)

7 or 7.5

4/10

>giving kid a: the b-sides a higher score than in rainbows

this nigga

my biggest issue with his ratings is kid a having the same rating as pablo

is he actually retarded?

Because in rainbows is garbage, and amnesiac is not actually b-sides, it was supposed to be a double album

Amnesiac is the best Radiohead album whereas In Rainbows is the second worst

ok but
1. you're wrong
2. it is b-sides
and 2. it isn't a double album
retard

>1. you're wrong
see >2. it is b-sides
no, it's not. it's two separate albums that were supposed to be a double album

no he just tends to rate debuts high
Calling Amnesiac Kid A B-sides is 1) not entirely accurate 2) selling the album short
Amnesiac is also arguably better than Kid A

>no he just tends to rate debuts high

but why?

wow, he has so terrible taste. now i know to ignore his """"reviews"""" completely

epic

they are b-sides, kid-a and amnesiac were recorded at the same fucking time, so get the fuck out of here

Probably because debut albums show promise more than say a 2nd or 3rd album. Idk he probably mentions it somewhere in his website but I don't really feel like checking.

>retard
nice argument friendo

>they are b-sides
no, it's not. it's two separate albums
>kid-a and amnesiac were recorded at the same fucking time
were supposed to be a double album

>The sessions produced more than twenty finished tracks. Radiohead considered releasing them as a series of EPs or a double album, but struggled to find a track listing that satisfied them. Guitarist Ed O'Brien felt the material was too dense for a double album and that listeners might skip tracks.[13] Singer Thom Yorke said Radiohead split the work into two albums because "they cancel each other out as overall finished things. They come from two different places, I think ... In some weird way I think Amnesiac gives another take on Kid A, a form of explanation."[4] The band stressed that they saw Amnesiac not as a collection of B-sides or "leftovers" from Kid A but an album in its own right.[14]
not even the band agrees with your retardation

>were supposed to be a double album
yeah but it isn't, so you're retarded, then?sorry that's the best reply i'm going to give to an obvious bait

Or... Just maybe... It was my actual opinion

>yeah but it isn't, so you're retarded, then?
it's two separate albums that were supposed to be a double album

your reading comprehension is outstanding

if you're being serious, you're still wrong
>A double album (or double record) is an audio album which spans two units of the primary medium in which it is sold, typically records and compact discs.
oh hey amnesiac and kid a are sold as separate albums :thinking:
they can have that opinion, but the albums were literally recorded in the same times, therefore the amnesiac tracks were released later, therefore, b-sides

it's not like i'm saying amnesiac is a shit album or anything, there's just no way it's better than in rainbows or pablo fucking honey

>opinion
>wrong

You are obnoxious

ok and you're still wrong

sure thing bud

i'm glad we could agree

9/10

But that's not what a B-side is. B-sides come out quite literally on the B-side of a single, they are released at the same time. Bands typically collect these B-sides and put them in a compilation later. That s not the process that was done for Amnesiac.

fine call them left over tracks i don't give a shit

They aren't leftover tracks either, because the band conceived the tracklisting AS an album. Try to understand the process that they went through during the studio sessions.
>we have 20 tracks
>we decided that we aren't going to do a double album
>how about we split the album into two
>both albums are conceived as separate entities, but you need to know what you're planning to do for Amnesiac to get the tracklisting for Kid A, and vice versa
>Kid A was released first, because reasons

8/10. It's pretty good.

if that was the case, then they would have released it as a double album

They explained why they didn't here

>felt the material was too dense for a double album and that listeners might skip tracks
i love radiohead, but this seems like a piss-poor explanation. i don't think radiohead gives a shit that "listeners might skip tracks"

They obviously did at one point. Thom also says that he felt that Kid A and Amnesiac "come from two different places" which to me implies that he felt that certain tracks gave off a certain vibe and other tracks gave off a different vibe, so he just separated them into two albums.

DOCTOR PAVEL I'M CIA
THE AGENCY'S FILED A PLAN TO FLY YOU AWAY
TO FLY YOU SKYYYYYYYYYY HIIIIIIIIIIIIGH
UH YOU DON'T GET TO BRING FREEEEIIIIIIINDS
GET EM ON BOARD I'LL CALL IT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN

Thanks for finally admitting you were completely wrong and were spouting shit. Well done. Bit-by-bit, you're starting to grow as a person.

Thanks for getting overly butthurt by semantics

I wasn't butthurt at all. Come on now, you were doing so well.

TKOL did music better than this>

3.5/10

Underrated post