WMAF Relationship Hate Thread

WMAF Relationship Hate Thread

Asian woman who date white men are absolute scum. Have you ever noticed how it's only the most ugly, short, flat chested cunts who end up with nerdy white weebs?

Statistical proof that Asian woman are whores

Did my posts on /hc/ give the little hapa a complex. Asian woman do not belong to you. and you're cherry picking. You hate it because it's the most popular type of race mixing in the entire world.

What post are you talking about? Let me guess, some 1/10 FOB asian slut let herself get debased by you and you posted the pictures all over the internet?

You sound butthurt, faggot.

Triggered betadrawf

>only betas dat-

U mad half yellow boi

Reminder asian women are made for white men it's not race mixing.

>White woman are shown to be sluts
>I am supposed to be triggered

I think you really don't get it. Sure white woman are sluts. Just spend 5 minutes on Sup Forums and you will see a white woman fuck a black man, a horse, a dog, play with shit, engage in bondage and all manner of the depraved shit. So seeing a white woman have sex with an asian man isn't strange in the least.

This thread is about White Male Asian Female relationships. These Asian females are so self hating they chose the lowest of the low among whites. They then have Asian children who grow up dysfunctional do to their mothers resentment of their own race. Asian woman should not be with white men for the sake of a healthy society.

Jewish candle in the background.

Every fucking time.

Nice blogpost faggot changes nothing about how large WMAF is. Would never stick my dick near a white girl. You can cherry pick all you want but the future is mixed.

yellow boys get so mad kek

Your children will hate you.

No they won't if you raised them right.

Does this make you angry?

Vapid whore takes cock, I'm in shock

Wow another cherry picked example

Feel free to prove the alternative

more?

I love how asian men will say if you fuck an asian woman your kids will be 60% asian but if your an asian man who fucks a white women your kids will be 60% white. Who really hates their own race?

maybe they have a great personality

Not going to respond shitposting at this level it is 6am.

Kristin Kreuk

Holy fuck these asian girls are ugly.... their pussy looks like decaying black holes

which?

u know i used to like the idea of dating or sexing an asian girl but this whole wm that date asain girls r autistic cringey folk fucking puts me off it

are there any decent examples of wm aw that are decent they exist but one one talks about them

This looks like some incel tier shit

> short, flat chested cunts who end up with nerdy white weebs?

and that's a problem how exactly? me likes. you're a stupid faggot with a 1 inch cock. that's why no asian woman will fuck you.