Tfw the biggest crush of your life says she knows what she wants and is done wasting her time and then goes back to...

>tfw the biggest crush of your life says she knows what she wants and is done wasting her time and then goes back to dating the guy she has been dating off and on for years and he is a filthy crustpunk dirtbag who makes awful music and has no real career prospects but has "confidence" and you're a shy introverted aspie who doesn't have much confidence yet but will after he gets surgery to fix his underbite and is STEM-as-fuq

The thought of her inhaling crustpunk dick and swallowing makes me sad. Such is life tho.

Lol

Xd why do you have a serious crush on a slut lol

I think she is the most beautiful human being and my ideal female. Cute, shy, glasses, brown hair....sigh. Believes in retarded stuff like astrology though and is apparently in love with a garbage bag retard below her league. I don't get it.

No wonder. Look at your attitude. She obviously likes DEPTH in ppl, thus the crust punk.

I don't see the relationship between depth and crust punk.

They probably share a common interest, like drugs.

She does love weed.

Simple, women like men who are confident and are in control, they like the feeling of knowing they have a man that can take care of them.
Imagine being her, why would she want a boyfriend who's shy and barely speaks, women arent like that. Imo how you act and your confidence is even more important than your looks when trying to get in a serious relationship.

Yeah I know you're right. Confidence is on the horizon though!! I can't imagine him taking care of her with his minimum wage lifestyle. Hoping she grows out of it but if not I guess I have to find another one like her.

switch to big bois

What does it mean if you like a dude and tell him and then he tells you that he doesn’t want to hurt you?

Jesus christ. Just ignore women. No one ever believes people when they tell them but just fucl them. Dont buy into the feelings, dont knock them up, just have a good time and work on yourself. Bitches will literally toss themselves at you once youve sorted yourself out, because they spent their lives fucking and trying to become instagram famous. Stop being a fucking cuck, and just do you. You will genuinely feel a million times happier

I'm taking this to heart and am going to follow your advice.

Neh dude try go for it if you feel like she's the one, life's too short, and if you get rejected life moves on.. Clearly you know she deserves better, ask for her snap or suen and start texting her, become friends etcetc.
Eventually she will dump him when she realises what a cunt he is

Any time people user the excuse introvert to blame their relationships problems, the usually mean loser

XD she chose chad my man... just let the stupid bitch go.

Im not sure it works for women? Or gays?

I blame underbite for lack of confidence lol. Getting braces soon to start the correction process for surgery to fix it. Then drown in pussy. I'm not even bad looking, just so selfconscious about it + aspergers. One day m8s...one day.

Yeah I’m not sure as well. Not gay. Just like the dude very much but I’m not sure if that was a polite way to say that I’m not worthy of his feelings...

Kek. This guy is Chads chubby filthy Neanderthal cousin. Crustpunk clothing, smells like cigarettes, dirty mohawk, makes the worst music you will ever hear. Late 20s and still being a retard.

She is a receptionist at a hospital and the prettiest gal I ever done see. It's such a mismatch...it perplexes me. Must be his filthy dick I guess and misplaced dirtbag confidence.

>seriously
>implying introverts can't be confident

OP just fix yourself and become confident. Improve at your job and become the baddest motherfucker there.

After that, when you're confident and have money think long and hard on rather or not you even need a bitch. First thing she's going to do is spend your money.

Wait. How are you not gay if you want to get with a guy and are a guy?

Either way i use that type of line when i want to be nice but have zero interest

I don’t have a dingus and yeah... must be that then... *cries*

Yeah man, I'm doing it. Getting braces on the 31st to start the ~2 year process to fixing what I perceive as my biggest flaw. Then comes the confidence!!!!!!!

Dude, the fact she’s been on and off with this guy and hasn’t shown any interest in u means she sees u a friend nothing more. Move on

Goddamn i didnt know women wore fedoras. Do you message him like that?

Wish I had the privilege of picking and choosing who I date like a woman does. Must be nice. Fucking hate nature.

Yeah
>

It's autism now. Asperger's syndrome went away with the introduction of the dsm v.
That said it's a spectum. What are your symptoms? Some things people can deal with others they cannot. For example if you have a rough time recognizing emotions in others then you're fucked because women want that. And even playing the game of being the dominant male requires emotional recognition and response.
If you stare blankly at a computer screen for 10+ hours a day then forget looking for a normie chick, better luck getting a female autist.