Why aren't you drinking? It's prime time to have fun

Why aren't you drinking? It's prime time to have fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

fwhc.org/health/pineapple.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigga, all I do is drink! why wouldn't I be drinking now? YOU THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF GAME?!

You're right. I'll go make more tea.

I dont like the taste of alcohol

Its 11pm on a Thursday night. Blow is OK, but drinking is just fucked

I drink to forget the fact i killed my best friend in a snowboarding accident. The alcohol keep me from feeling pain..

What kind of logic is that
What kind of logic is that

How'd that happen, I need a story.

Too poor i only have water.

You're a beta. I can feel it

Me and him were soldier in the army. He didn't wear a helmet because we goof about how they are for wimps. He hit a tree going fast and was brain dead before we found him..

Then how'd you kill him? You had no impact on it.

Its wasn't a direct action, but the small facts that I didn't stay with him on the path, the fact I didn't look for him sooner, and that if he got a rental helmet like I said he didn't need; he would be alive.

Implying I drink for fun

Why not both?

Blackcurrant tea unsweetened alongside some morning whiskey

Trigger warning for Nigel: the tea is iced and the whiskey Irish

Because I got mouth surgery a couple days ago and I don't want to fuck shit up. So I drink coconut water instead :(

Because i like my liver nice and healthy.

>tfw yellowing on your neck and around your eyes and you wake up with pain on your side every day

Too much wine day before last. Hardly slept last night having to get up to puke. Plus drinking keeps giving me these terrible body aches and depression when I sober up.

Booze sucks man.

Booze is hell but too late now

I'm like 60% alcoholic at this point.

Still feels like I have time to stop. I'm about to reallocate my cig money to herb for a month to quit smoking and I'm gonna cut alcohol down to weekends only in the process.

I'm a weak willed motherfucker and if I can do it you can too.

I'm 100% you are not wise to that extent.

I can't "cut back" if I do I die

sorry i'm not a loser who has to rely on drugs for fun

You just shitpost on here all day because you're so happy

Its 850 in the morning.
I drank so much yesterday
No thank you

He's fucking twelve dude, don't validate him with responses

Normally i would but i just had all my wisdom teeth removed so im just enjoying the codiene supply ive got.

Same . Drink pineapple juice, helps your mouth heal faster c:

Wise to what extent?
How does wisdom factor into me presuming you can quit?

I'm not gonna try to pick you out of the hole you just threw yourself in. I was being supportive but if you decidedly want to lay down and die go for it faggot

Really? How?

He has to be meming pineapples kill

It debrides your mouth. Try it, it really helps

Im not sure of the exact mechanism, my doctor told me it helps and im only two days past my surgery and my gums are almost healed.

Plus it tastes good and gives you nice breath and tasty cum

I'll give it a try, I'm so hungry on this clear-liquid diet maybe the change of intake will be fun.

https thatsitfruit.com/blog/why-eating-pineapple-before-and-after-surgery-is-important/

Well what the fuck. I thought I was helping this fag troll you into drinking high citric acid liquids after oral surgery

Turns out this is actually a fucking thing and I'm not as clever as I thought

fwhc.org/health/pineapple.htm

Found a link explaining how it works. I hate being on this all liquid diet as well so hopefully we both heal up fast and can get back to regular food.

Pro tip: freeze pineapple juice into cubes or icy poles and eat them to help soothe your mouth and bring down swelling c:

Yeah dude, pineapple juice is the shit. If you ever get a bruise you can use a compress soaked in pineapple juice to clear it up really fast

Hate to be all Good Will Hunting on you, but you need to see someone about this if you still feel guilty over it, because you shouldn't. It's not your fault, and deep down you know it, but wasting away over it won't treat the root cause of this. You may already know this, but sometimes hearing it again helps

WHAT IS REAL

thanks bby

Newfag, do you think I wasn't skeptical from the beginning even though I started with asking questions? Kys

Im not even joking, it promotes circulation and helps connective tissue repair itself. Pineapple juice can fix so much shit. Had a friend who was going through chemo, pineapple juice helped her with the mouth ulcers shed get and they'd clear up over night, shed drink it all the time and rinse her mouth with it when shed get bad ulcer.

I don't know buddy you seemed on board with my made up debriding statement.

Your skepticism wouldn't have helped much had this not been a thing. I wouldn't exactly take pride in that

Neat, I'm going to ask my dentist about this on my next visit

Then you really really might know what it's like, to have to fail...

I always get sick when I drink.

Headaches, can't move, puking, dizziness....

At least with crank/opiates/psychedelics, there's MUCH less negative side-effects.

>meth has less negative side-effects, really guiz heroin good/booze bad listen to me I know drugs

>guiz

What is that?

> Also, sarcasm?

I am drinking. But then again I'm an alcoholic. My health is slowly deteriorating. I doubt I'll make it the next 10 years but i'd rather live 10 years drunk than 30 or more sober

But alcohol is sterile... it will keep out infection

Shut up you twin verone

Alcohol a vasodilator which can lead to declotting and bleeding from the surgical sites. This means you're more likely to get an infection, and can lead to complications like dry sockets.

Haven't seen that word before. What's it mean?

it's not fun for me anymore. i don't have fun unless i get blackout and im stupid and reckless enough as it is while sober so i end up ruining shit for myself or others just for a few hours of being able to cut loose and do whatever.

i am mostly a sad drunk, if i don't start out sad i'll end up slowly crashing and burning into a deep and comfortable depression where i just sit around and cry and self loath and regret. it's miserable, i know, and i get mad at myself for being such a wimp sometimes but at this point i feel like i can't really help it anymore.

when i am sober at least i feel in control and able to make logical decisions. i am able to keep my emotions from dictating my actions but as soon as i start drinking i am led by my heart, dick, and mouth (not necessarily in that order). i have alot of unsettled issues with women and alot of it ties in with drugs and alcohol and a recent breakup is the reason why i've been taking a break from drinking entirely (avoiding drinking with a family like mine would be nearly impossible so ive accepted that i'll come back to it eventually)

i am a water sign (pisces) and astrology says that water signs are emotional people, and i try to use that as a sort of validation/reasoning to the fact that i am incredibly sensitive and care immensely about too many things but i still feel like im being stupid or something. it just doesn't feel good.
i have developed mechanisms both consciously and unconsciously with the sole purpose of becoming unsympathetic and cold, because in my mind that seems "cool" and "right", like it's what i should be, and as a result i have some days where i am completely void of emotion and i suppress and ignore anything that invokes any sort of reaction, and other days i am a normal human being with a normal emotional spectrum. there is no pattern to it and i do not have any understanding or control of it, and drinking almost seemed like a guarantee to feel something.

tldr: i am sad and dissatisfied with life. i despise inconsistency and uncertainty, and as a result i cling onto outlets that seemingly yield consistent results, even though all of it is just an illusion of control. the fact that its also unhealthy is also a turn off i guess.

Don't worry user, I study medicine. I won't be drinking any wine today...

It was my legacy captcha. Court Rains...