So Sup Forums let's talk. Do you stand or sit when you wipe your ass after a shit?

So Sup Forums let's talk. Do you stand or sit when you wipe your ass after a shit?

the first really messy couple are a sit down, then stand to finish it off

I dont wipe usually, i just go inside the shower and let water do the rest after shitting. When i have company over of course i dont do that, for that i use wet toilet paper, while standing.

I have my slave lick it clean usually. So I'm actually squatting

I'm lazy so I stay seated and wipe a streak of shit up my balls that usually causes an itch later on

Used to wipe sitting down, read somewhere that wiping standing up could help with my bleeding hemorrhoids. Didn't help... a surgery did, but I never went back to wiping while sitting down.
You should all try that.

what anal surgery?

I stand up to wipe so that people can see me and clap. But only if i'm in public. In a closed room i don't wipe to keep the smell so that people at least notice what i have accomplished.

i always stand and wipe

Got my hemorrhoids tied, worked really well.
I don't know if you can really call that a surgery it was without anesthesia...

Is it normal that i wipe until the paper stays perfectly white? Some people complain about my toiletpaper usage:/

Are we not going to address the real issue here? The issue being that image..

tell them toilet paper is cheaper than replacing shit smeared undies

Tried to, but they are like "one roll a day is to much we only use 3 pieces in one session...." but like you say it's cheap. One bigpack costs ~5$ and lasts almost half a month. I don't understand the problem, that's 10$ a month for a clean ass.

I do this too. I'd much rather use more toilet paper than walking around with poobutt all day.

Yeah, 100% agreed. I don't understand people that wipe only one time and don't even check the paper

I have a hygienic douche next to my toilet.
I wash my ass at every single shit.

I don't let smeared shit dry between my ass cheeks like a filthy pig.

Come and tell me that wiping with paper is as hygienic as a shower. Come. You delusional filthy pig.

You disgust me. All of you. With that greasy ass where rests of shit mix with sweat thoughout the day.

I cant' imagine the state of your shorts at the end of the day. Full of disgusting skid marks.

You are a bunch of dirty fags.

Obvious troll is obvious. It's OK little buddy.

+1

>implying i wipe my ass

I'm.glad someone said it.
Also nice trips

Stand