Does my autoflowering weed seed look okay?

Does my autoflowering weed seed look okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YD8b_xkNc-o
gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/perlite-potting-soil.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are supposed to wash your fleshlight after every use

Seriously.. If anyone knows could they tell me? Im curuious and would rather go out and start again with a new one if this one is dead..

It looks like it's germinating, as far as I can tell. Is there a stalk lifting the seed up off the soil?

Yeah its been germinated already... Problem is when I put it in soil yesterday it rained a shit ton and it probably got too much water. I also covered it more with soil after it rised above as I saw this on a forum to do..

Seems pretty bad to me, start a new one. Also remember to drill some holes in the bottom and dont water it so much (2-3 times per week) that dirt seems like a fucking swamp. Dont toss it yet tho, it may live.

Thanks man. Yeah I know the fucking storm happened yesterday. Such bad luck. It hardly ever rains here in Spain but when it does it goes hard.

As long as you have adequate drainage it will be fine. Just don't water it for a couple of days and when you pot it up add some perlite to the soil.

Yeah shit happens, also if you want to raise a nice healthy plant you need to care more. If there is a storm coming, take it indoor. They are living beings too.

It's just starting you dumbass, leave it for a 24 hour period and come back, a watched pot never boils nigger

Use a grow bag user, much better!

Ive done a big hole and a few small holes for drainage at the bottom.. What exactly is perlite? Sorry new to this.. First grow.

I was at work for 8 hours... No way of getting home and bringing it inside..

What is a grow bag?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YD8b_xkNc-o I average .96 grams per watt, watch and learn.

Do you have access to a hydro store?

Use a fabric bag that can breathe through the walls, like a cloth bag

Perlite is just a kind of stone that you mix with the soil to improve drainage and air circulation. It's easy to forget that they need air round their roots as well as water.
gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/perlite-potting-soil.htm

No need to apologise for asking questions Sup Forumsro. It's the idiots that think they know it all that fuck up.

One of my auto tents, great success with Fox Farm ocean forest and Coast of Maine super soil, killer results!

>led

Get some real lights faggot

Stay in your old ways faggot!

Lmfao are you retarded? Hps yield around .50 to .70 grams per watt, LED is way more efficient you fucking goon. m.youtube.com/watch?v=YD8b_xkNc-o

Wow those plants look like ahit. Seriously. You'd be better off with cfls for fucks sake.

FYI LED is best, but you could thin out and arrange your plants under your lights a bit better. But I stand by LED

See

Talks about someones plants, but doesn't give an example of his own,

Lots of red spectrum make for shitty pix

Not sure if b8

Just watch my fucking channel you retard.

Also, if you haven't already, check out 420chan. You'll find all the expert advice you need.

>grows led
>gets a quarter off each plant

Stay cucked ledfags

>muh spectrum

Dude I don't know why I'm even here, the only reason I come here is to get a few YLYL pics in before I start up for the day and get into production

No HIDs are far superior but run more energy. LEDs are getting better but they got a ways to go.

Why the fuck would i watch something that makes no sense?
>begging for views this hard.

Rookies. Instagram: MoJoGrowers. Get on my level.

Lmfao, my last grow was 2x 600w LED, out of 4 plants I average 1,117-1,180 grams, so out of 4 plants I average 41 ounces, have fun.

Insta:Mammothmicrobes

Looks nice man. Props. Figured most of you would be home Grower’s. Your stuff looks nice.

Jack Herer auto under LED, I harvested almost 10 oz. from this plant.

Bro I do about a pound a plant indoors under HID.

How expensive are the LEDs to buy and run? I currently use 2x600w hps, and they do eat electricity.

I'm only drawing about 500 real watts.

my total draw is close to 1200 real watts, my bill went up $50 bucks.

I’m aware LEDs are more energy efficient. Rather pay the extra power bill for that extra juice!

I actually hung out with Jack Herer and smoked a bowl with him.

True Story.

What strain is it OP?