ITT: artists who, if someone claims to enjoy, you immediately disregard all their opinions on music

I'll start

Wow this meme is like 5 years old throwback

Welcome to realiti bitch people love Grimes.

I care not if the plebeian ignores my opinion. It's their loss.

this

These two are reddit the music

>a deathgripsfag calls other people plebians

Coldplay.

Radiohead

If "deep and moving" to you is DUDE SUBURBAN TEEN DEPRESSION LMAO then you simply have not lived and do not know just how deep existence can be.

Sorry guys I take it back Radiohead is Reddit the music

damn...............

They think that Kanye is a horrible musician. Production wise, lyrically etc or even worse because of his personality

Viva la Vida (The album) isn't a masterpiece, but it's enjoyable.

the music is not that bad, but it's utterly mediocre
the fanbase is easily the worst one on the board even on considering the fanbases of artists that get posted itt, it's just a bunch of pretentious autistic normies which is easily the worst kind of music listeners there is

this walking sack of horseshit

When did Stefan trim his beard?

Bump

I don't really care if they generally enjoy it, but if I see someone with Death Grips, Gorillaz, AnCo, or MacDemarco in their top 10 I die a bit inside

I should be listening to Mac, in my old age

If you hate Grimes you're 100% a pleb. NO EXCEPTIONS, BITCH.

lil peep

at least im not numale about it

Not a specific artist but if someone says he really loves music and then 90% of what he is listening to is hip hop I immediately disregard their opinion. Saying you love music but listening almost exclusively to hip hop is like saying you love movies and only seeing super hero movies, or saying you love hamburgers but only eating the ones from kid meals in mcdonalds.

This is my life. You describe it with every pointless move.

i don't want to do this anymore

this

if this was an "artists who, if someone claims to not enjoy, you immediately disregard all their opinions" thread, then this

not an option

Grimes is the next mozart tho

This.