Could red win this war if no nukes are involved?

Could red win this war if no nukes are involved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yda38oRlEfM&index=1&list=PLScW4J8grLdONzxKGDg5u1ATX8dgzGRI4
youtube.com/watch?v=idm3J7I0qyQ
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/uk-second-most-powerful-country-9540579
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

protip: something familiar happened 70 years ago

They can, bongs and poland are pretty strong, France is no joke too.

We would crush you and this time we would not only create new "Rhineland bastards" but "Germany bastards"

yes, it could be close but Germany isn't really enough of a military power to be anywhere near scary anymore, they would get absolutely gangbanged by France and Poland. This would just end up being everybody vs. Russia.

yes and?

No

Yes.
The main problems would be Russia and Germany, but the red side has the UK, France and Poland.

>yes and?

There would be no "and" cause after that there would be no g*rms left, merely a wasteland between France and Poland filled with mulatttoes

explain (realistic)

fix'd

you seem bitter and a bit obsessed

Our military is in a pretty bad way to be honest senpai.

Yes.

*blocks your path*

are you the hebrew shitposter?

Blue could isolate red from the rest of the world pretty effectively and capture the continent with a brutal campaign of attrition.

why would you intentionally tie a hand behind your back?

In war between nuclear powers, nukes are an option.

>France, Portugal, Poland, UK, Ireland, Finland, Luxembourg

Blue side is fucked

>Luxembourg
It's over

what does Luxembourg contribute?

that's for us to know and for you to find out, Dieter.

It has a large Portuguese community.

Elite troops

You're fucked

>Macedonia

Now Germany is fucking ded

you know (((((who)))))

fuck

If Russia and Germany can link up before the west front collapses blue wins.
Otherwise red.

Could blues win this war if no nukes are involved?

You don't need to tell me twice, m8

No, because we'd have Germany and they always lose.

>bulgaria, serbia, greece and montenegro together
they have literally zero chance

No, the weaponized autism is impossible to survive against.

Yes,germans can't fight anymore

10/10

>he doesn't know

Red would win because America always intervenes and we'd side with Britain because muh anglosphere

please, americans see Britains in the same light as any other European who can speak coherent english

dubs dont lie fag

listen here kiddo, i went to battle in 1943 and i could fucking STICK YOU INTO THE GROUND with my fucking pinky

Fuck no, not with Russia on the Blue team.

No way. Russian-German alliance will be absolutely unstoppable, we will conquer the world and the stars.

>these alliances

it's basically WW1

Pffft red has no chance.
Russia alone actually would crush Europe but with Germany aka mightiest European economic? Russia would crush few Europes

If they have time for preparation I would say blues. They have more natural resources. But I'm not a general.

Go to bed grandpa

hey it's this dude
you were yelling at that guy who said french wasn't ethnic

Algeria - lost
Vietnam - lost
Cambodia - lost
Laos - lost
Battle of France (2017) - lost

It dosn't matter who wins in the end.

Poland always looses.

Italy will switch sides so it's blue.
Also we have jugos, who will fight a guerilla war against France

We'd switch sides in the middle of the war and then lose anyway.

Red would dominate so easily that it's not even up for debate. The only way Blue stands a chance is if you remove Luxembourg from the equation.

Is Romania like negative italy?

>Russia alone actually would crush Europe

I refuse to fight with g*ermans

then why did you collaborate and even send a good bunch of volunteers in ww2
checkmate oilnigger

How?

Only a small part of the population supported Germany.
They didn't do so well after the war.

Lol no

?

t.Lost to Ukrainians in tank competition

>Poland is pretty strong

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah we could

youtube.com/watch?v=Yda38oRlEfM&index=1&list=PLScW4J8grLdONzxKGDg5u1ATX8dgzGRI4

bigger fish to fry though.

>Algeria

We won (see Battle of Algiers and Battle of Tunis) but Kuckgaulle pussied out

>Vietnam

Our killing ratio was 10 higher than those of the viet, they only won by zerging in a moment of weakness

>Cambodia
WTF ?

>Laos

WTF (again) ?

Win what? Another great jewish victory? Fuck off nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=idm3J7I0qyQ

Nukes are awesome and makes the world so scared that peace is assured. Not just the world btw. perfect timing.

boom

t.Lost to Ukrainians in tank competition

no, blue would easily win
you said it yourself, 70 years ago the russians singlehandedly turned the tide of the world war and out of sheer numbers marched all the way to Berlin
if the russia is in blue team, blue team wins
you understimate russia
>France and Poland
ummmmmm

You know why it would never happen?

America and Russia and Germany and ... I can't give up all the secrets.

no, Russia have too much nukes

Russian military actually btfoed ukroshits

>Poland and France gets invaded from both sides

>could red win if... no nukes
"No Russia have too much nukes"

lol it's achkmed again.

Red vs blue would annihilate the universe

All military victories

>France and Poland

And UK, which is weaker than us.

nah, Portugal will successfuly invade Spain

kek. No. We were ranked the 2nd strongest military in the world not too long ago: mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/uk-second-most-powerful-country-9540579

The UK would crush France. I mean you can't even beat ISIS in your own country, a bunch of big bearded jihadis are continually BTFO'ing you. The SAS alone would destroy Fr*nce

This map is just UK and France vs Russia. Russia is well known so struggle to fight wars and win outside Russia itself. A lot of their equipment is junk. The problem is that they have a lot of junk. I think they also have a shit ton of teenage conscripts to boost the numbers too.

>We were ranked the 2nd strongest military in the world

Anglo lies

>The UK would crush France

topkek

>I mean you can't even beat ISIS in your own country

Maybe because they are fucking musli...errr, I mean terrorists

> Anglo lies

Literally a report saying that but like dumb frogs, you just ignore it.

> Maybe because they are fucking musli...errr, I mean terrorists

kek. And macron will solve the problem? You lot are cucked beyond belief. We have a PM that will bring down immigration, you have a new President that will throw open the borders. I think macron even said he would apologise to algeria for colonization or something too.

There's a reason why your real flag is pure white. And it's not because it's a symbol of the skin colour of the minorities in france.

>UK and France vs Russia with meme non-nations attached to both
I would be ok with this happening, if only because Germany would be ruined as it so rightfully deserves.

>Literally a report saying that but like dumb frogs, you just ignore it.

Still don't trust your bullshit. You have always been weaker than us. Your only advantages are your navy, your technology and allies.

>We have a PM that will bring down immigration

We'll see.

>There's a reason why your real flag is pure white

Pure flag with fleur-de-lys. It was under this flag we constantly kicked your cowardly english asses (or "arses", as you faggot say)

>
Still don't trust your bullshit. You have always been weaker than us. Your only advantages are your navy, your technology and allies.

says the person that got btfo by hitler. Who saved your ass then?

> We'll see.

K

> Pure flag with fleur-de-lys. It was under this flag we constantly kicked your cowardly english asses (or "arses", as you faggot say)

UK had the greatest empire ever, best countries that formed out of it, made english the lingua franca of the world and won the biggest war the earth has ever seen.

France had a shit empire, absolute dogshit countries that formed out of it (only good non france french part in the world is Quebec and they're still cucked by the anglos in Canada), gets butthurt when they find out that french is not important and that europe speaks english (despite our empire not even getting involved in European territory) and got rolled over by hitler and had to beg the UK to save them.

And Paris can get bombed by ISIS like every 2 months and you vote in a president that calls people racist if they talk about it.

LMAO.

If you ever need to remind a frog that UK>France, just remind them of the language they are speaking in.

Blue has Germany.
They never win wars.

>says the person that got btfo by hitler.

You got BTFO as well. Your advantage ? Living on an island and having a decent Airforce.

>Who saved your ass, then?

Allies. So?

>muh empire, muh lingua franca, muh WWII

Why do I always have to face your autism and your arrogance? Without America, you're nothing, just a shitty useless island.

there was more planes downed by frenchies in the battle of france than brits in the battle of britain, but history only remembers battle of britain.
Germany was too benevolent with the brits and didnt invade by land. war on air was a logistical nightmare and a huge mistake for the luftwaffe.

>Germany was too benevolent with the brits and didnt invade by land

Wonder if they could have made it

Adolf was a courier in WW1, and at certain point a brit spared his life
He was indecisive about invading britain, and ideally would've wanted them to not join the war because of this

>there was more planes downed by frenchies in the battle of france than brits in the battle of britain

Really?

does waving a white flag now counts as a military victory in france?

germany never won a world war
Greece never lost a world war

>list of German victories : 1 minus 1

>b-b-b-but muh reich that couldn't even last longer than the fucking Napoleonic empire!!!

a war that favours Russia because of the strategic places the other blue countries gives them.
With Norway at their side, they have safe passage for the Northern fleet with many ice-free ports, and a geography that's among the easiest to defend from any invasion from the UK.
As long as Germany can hold back the western nations until Russia roll over Poland and Ukraine they will have secured the heart of Russia from any land based invasion, which is the biggest threat to Russia since the road to Moscow is flat with no real natural defenses.

Fixed
Blue Victory

Russia is shit, and it's not the soviet union longer either. It's a second world country, living off past glory. They would lose and they would lose bad.

And like every war ever, it costs money, and Germany is the biggest economy in Europe, and assuming that the rest of the world stays neutral and keeps trading with both sides, the blues have an even bigger advantage with the northern passage being a viable route for shipping, and Spain, Norway being stagin platform for submarine raids for the blue side against UK and France in the North and Atlantic Sea, and France and Italy in the Mediterranean

what would romanias role be in this war? steal the other guy's watches? help them park their tanks for 2€ a day?

they stink
throw some romanians into red cities and people die because of their smell

>Started 2 WWs lost both
>France fought in 2 WWs and won both

Germs can't into winning kek

It's pretty fascinating if you read the article on it
The Portuguese guy basically played pac man and kept drawing them into hardened positions before moving on

>Poland, France, UK, Romania, Ukraine...
Hey those are actually pretty toug-
>Russia.
Red is fucked, and this thread is useless.

>it's a retard thinks Russia is still a superpower episode