IDK where the fuck else to post this shit, but I gotta get it off my chest. I'm not circumcized, I'm American...

IDK where the fuck else to post this shit, but I gotta get it off my chest. I'm not circumcized, I'm American, I'm white and I'm fucking tired of people mutilating babies, what the fuck is wrong with people? You are cutting shit off your baby boy with NO ANESTHETIC. We are supposed to be a civilized society, yet fucking perpetuate this barbaric shit on children. Half of the people when you bring it up defend their 2/3 cock, saying it's cleaner, fucktard have you ever washed your ass? That's more work than keeping your whole fucking dick clean, no need to remove part of it. If your still going going to defend it, imagine your dick could be 1/3 bigger. Are you angry at your baby dick mutilating parents now? Don't fucking cut parts of your baby off because you are too much of a beta faggot piece of shit to man up and talk about sex irl kys little bitch. I just don't understand the fucking logic. I got shit from my wife's family for not getting my son cut up, and I stood up and said fuck that, told them why and they legit didn't know. Their are study's showing that babies are more likely to have mental issues like depression and shit, because and I can't stress this enough YOU STRAPPED A BABY TO A TABLE AND CUT UP IT'S GENITALS WITH NO ANESTHETIC, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!? if your son is circumcized you are the fucking problem kys.

K.

Current year
Not wanting to chop part of the dick of a baby.
Fuck you cunt, it’s fucking funny and babies are annoying

It's alright to change/alter non white pure bloods.
Half breed mud blood mixed race hunks of shit don't matter and have no value.
You need a lesson in white history.

Americuts are a disgusting breed of people

I agree for the most part, if they choose to have a circumcision that’s they’re choice and should be decided at a later point in time after proper sexual education

>being this edgy

Alberto Santos-Dumont invented the airplane, not the Wright brothers.

>if your son is circumcized you are the fucking problem
I have three sons, and they are all circumcised, and smegma-free, cheesedick.

>Yanks actually defend their mutilated Jew cocks

I blame the Jews.
Like, that shit legit started with them except it was worse because the priests would suck on the freshly circumcised dick to bless it or some gay shit.

Nothing Jewish about it, retard
And what's actually interesting is that the rate of circumcision falls the more shit-skinned you are, so whites circumcise at 91% and nigs and beaners at around 40-50%.
If you did a Venn Diagram of people posting about how much they love black cock and people posting against circumcision, it would be close to a perfect circle.

There are no whites in America

Jewish custom pushed onto the average american. Enjoy your calloused jew cock and the resentment your sons will feel towards you for taking away something there never had a say in. Bad father.

>supposed to be a civilized [sic] society

According to whom?

holy fuck he's actually bragging about

what le fuck is wrong with you

cut off your daughters labia so she won't risk meat curtains

I feel ya cousin
when I "restore" I'm going to deny ever being circumcised just to dissociate myself.
Out of all the negative things about being American, that's the one thing I'm most embarrassed about. Being from a country that not only passively accepts this shit, but embraces it full arms and defends it.
bro

>nothing Jewish about it

may you restoration be as painless as possible

thanks

Nothing Jewish about it, niggerdick
What is a false equivalence?
nothing Jewish about it
Irish Catholic here

stink dick
did the master race call you anteater dick in school?

Have you considered that, like a mentally ill tranny, your fixation on your genitals may be a way that you sublimate the fact that you're a pathetic loser in other realms?
>If my dick was uglier, everything would be okay

the egyptians learned circumission from the ancestors of jews.

so?

>Irish

mental midget detected

This guy's mind is so warped, there's no saving him. Hopefully your children are all impotent or worse so your retard genes don't get carries on.

Yeah, it must be hard not to know who your dad is and so not know if you're Somali or Nigerian.

sure kid

No, they're all totally healthy. Looks like my genes "do get carries on," professor.

Are there foreskin fetishists who aren't cock-choked cum-belching retards?

OP here, how did I know this was going to become a Jew hate thread, even the fucking Jews have stated phasing out circumcision, something about it goes against harming helpless creatures.

Nobody wants to suck an uncut dick.

If you've had your slug sucked out of its flesh balloon it was most likely pity or a "fuck it, I've come too far" moment

try hard, fail hard.

seriously this.
a cut cock is ready all the time.

Op here
Kill yourself, you are only 2/3 the man I am

you realize your son got only 20% of his nerves left because of sick fuck like you.

2/3 < 3/5 Technically this makes him less than a nigger.

You actually think you lose some length of your dick when they circumcize you?

lol

aww stink dick got you downs?

implying this is true

I had to laugh to read you think you are 1/3 foreskin, but somehow that makes sense, given how much foreskin fetishists obsess about penises all day.

thats how jews mark their slaves

Kik....i knew a chick that wrapped her uncut brit husbands cack with a fruit rollup just to tolerate putting the nasty thing in her mouth

Fuck the circumcision!

"imagine your dick could be 1/3 bigger"

It should be noted that while circumcision removes some extra skin (foreskin) from around the head of the penis, it does not shorten the actual penis length nor does the procedure affect the growth of the penis. The actual penis length and girth comprises of skin, protein tissues, cells and blood vessels and circumcision does not affect any of these structures. In other words, as only skin is being removed, the actual penis is not touched. Penis size (both thickness and length) is determined by the cell structure of the penis not the amount of skin.

Which cock fetish website told you that, homo?

"The new research, reported in The Journal of Urology, studied 62 men between the ages of 18 and 37, of whom 30 were circumcised and 32 were non-circumcised. Researchers tested penile sensitivity including tactile detection, warmth detection and pain threshold at multiple sites on their penises. They found no difference between the two groups. The men’s sexual abilities were also tested over the course of four weeks. Their intercourse satisfaction, orgasmic function, sexual desire and overall satisfaction were measured and no difference was found between the two groups."

So? That means that you are putting a child through a painful medical procedure without anesthesia for what? Cosmetics? Why are you so worried about what your son's cock looks like?

so?

Looks like you're a good goy dad. Hopefully your children will end the barbarism.

The very first sentence is a lie. You know where you wanted to copypasta a shit post.

moving the goalposts is no way to win a debate
foreskin fetishists can't claim that circumcised dicks lose sensitivity and then simply change tack when that bullshit claim is disproved
I'm raising my kids to not be niggers. You couldn't do that even if you didn't abandon your kids.

Botched circumcisions ruin lives, Even good cuts remove nerve endings that reduce pleasure, and the hygienic reasoning for circumcision only applies if you're a soldier going to spend months in a muddy trench or if you're a 3rd world peasant.

>good cuts remove nerve endings that reduce pleasure
end the lies, smeggy

Op, never claimed that. Read the post dipshit. Also with a sample size of only 62 people the entire study is flawed and biased, so you are still fucking retarded. You are the one moving the goal posts, dumbass.

sure kid
their only argument

>white circumcise at 91%
yeah. I doubt it is even in US, but certainly not in europe

we can smell the smegma from here.

Amerifat logic

please cut part of my dick off so I have an excuse not to wash my dick

actually lmaoing

your reasoning kid
nothing more.

Was circumcised as a child. Wish I could sue the kikes who did this to me. Fucking parents are retarded human beings for doing what they did. It is a disgusting act that for some reason persist today. I swear if some kike doctor tries to do that to my son I will slit his fucking Jew throat.

You only get smegma if you dont wash.
If you shower every day like a normal person does then you dont get it.

Fuck me you're autistic

Scarey shit man. I swear Jews are literally the worst. It is like casting men into slavery when they are born.

sure kid
keep believing that

sure kid
prop up that argument

>Canadian Research destroyed

Sounds like the Jew loving Harper administration to me...

Shut your fucking mouth you kike worshiping cock sucker.

>Most sensitive part of the penis
>Cut it off for some kike religion

I really don't need to explain myself to some Jew slave. Don't know how to wash your dick or something? So is it okay do it to a woman? Let's just start chopping of clits cause Islam says so.

I'm no Nazi, but the Jews are very difficult to like. They are the ones controlling the media to perpetuate the race hatred in America while taking a step back and identifying as non-white. America is a global laughing stock with the way it is tearing itself down from within. And fuck Israel, a bunch of refugees took over part of another country and the Jews in America allowed it to happen.

ah the only response you have.
stink dick

Wow, a full grown man who doesn't know how to bathe properly! Only a Jew lover would not know how to clean themselves!

Right on the money.

nice fabrication stink dick.
kinda like you think your dick is clean.
but we all know its not.

Cut off your fingers to avoid getting a hangnail. Cut out your eyes to avoid going blind.

hit that nerve

LOL. The best argument for it I have heard to date. It is still fucked up.

mad cos half his dicks missing, poor jew

retarded argument.

maybe you should kys. Sorry your dick is so ugly. My son didnt even cry when he was circumsized. They did use a local anesthetic. Now women wont make fun of him because he has an ugly or foul tasting dick. You sound jealous. Just cut your dick off you feminist piece of shit.

Enjoy your dried out dick kike.

lmao
who starts these threads kid?
I'll give you a hint stink dick.

Never been made fun of because of my dick, though it's probably because it's not as small as yours. Also I'm just against circumcising babies, if you want to cut part of your dick off and be half a trap as an adult go for it, but it's still just mental illness.

aww I did hit a nerve.
dick not so fresh today?

have you seen his dick?

That's because he still has his nerves, dick cripple.

Most don't even reach a 7. Your mothers are getting your dicks mutilated for no reason.

>I don't know where else to post this.
Try Sup Forums or /bant/ and put more emphasis on "THE JEWS DID THIS!"
Alternatively, /trash/.

Thanks for cutting off part of your dick and your sons for me. Now give me all your money.

Literally looks like he's setup to a torture device

Mutilated dicks suck and look ugly as hell.

Sorry OP. My dick doesn't need to be any bigger. I don't know about you tho. You may need it so you can go fuck yourself more adequately.

Cut fags. Your parents let somebody mutilate you for no reason.

aww implying
here we go down the retard hole.

yet you care so much about something that won't affect you.
hmmm?

this poster likes dicks

suprisingly intelligent people don't think this way.

I thank my parents for getting me cut. My dick will NEVER smell like a rotting carcass and I’ll NEVER be able to scrape the cheese off my dick. Have fun uncut fags with your awkward turtle shrivel dick elephant trunk bitches

That an uncut dick you fucking faggot

>your dick could be 1/3 bigger

I agree with you in theory but this post is autistic af. Circumcision should be stopped, but it doesn't remove any dick length you fat tard faggot.

legitimate question! are you retarded?