JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP

upvoted

this desu famalambammitybambam

Why I didn't vote this year? Fuck my life

>mfw Sup Forums BTFO for real once again

kek'd

I still like you Austria and looking by the stats it was Women who voted left.

Lets go drink some beer and let these cunts be raped and killed by the kebabs.

The West has to completely crash before we can doing anything productive again

>austrians voted for a cuck to let in another fucking million refugees
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

this famALAMBAMMITYBAMBAM

good stuff

FFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

No, Western civilization was BTFO once again.

Only the Globalist Jews won

Is democracy a scam?

>if not for women, the opposite would have occured

Women's suffrage was a mistake

>let these cunts be raped
You don't have any women in your family or a gf that you care about ? Because it could happen to them you know

America pls nuke

It's the perfect scam. Your vote is super secret and you can trust them, whoever they may be, to count them perfectly.

Whoops! Super close, but you lost. Better luck next time.

I think he meant that they brought this upon themselves

>You don't have any women in your family or a gf that you care about ?

My mother and grandmother have been armed and redpilled and i have no sisters or cousins.

As for girls i know they are all leftist cunts who dont care about facts and i hope get raped.

Western Women are a Cancer and its destroying everything

postal votes are a scam

All my keks to Cuckreich!

nice reddit formating
go back to r/European

You got half the Country supporting you cant you revolt or call for a recount of the votes?

You can afford to go apeshit since you have the numbers

>tfw the Austrian flag has already been darkened by rapefugees

You keep your family safe and let the rest of the country burn. Then rebuild from the ashes. People that don't learn from history deserve everything that is happening to them and more.

>It's the perfect scam. Your vote is super secret and you can trust them, whoever they may be, to count them perfectly.
you're a retard. not a single ballot box is opened nor is its content counted without independent observers or observers from each political party. once counted, every single ballot is archived along with information about its origins and the people who counted them.

tl;dr you have no idea how vote counting is conducted

FPÖ can probably demand recount of votes. But we have 30.000 votes difference - and I guess they know how to hide their fraud.

Hofer lost by fucking 0.3%.

THIS IS FUCKING REDICULOUS

Will the green guy really let in a bunch of rapefugees? And intend to do that thourgh us?

This news saddens the rest of Sup Forums, but it hurts you Austrians the most

sorry bro

You're not alone m8. If there is a next time, I won't make this mistake again.

Loads of uncounted votes too.

President of Austria doesn't even has political power. We are in EU, even if he had power, he still would have no power, since he would follow EU laws.

What was the end percentages?

That's good and all but t's not like Jamal is gonna make any difference between the girl that voted left or right when he's out to rape one. That's a good thing the women you care about have weapons to protect themselves at least.

What is that metally cage-looking thing in your image OP?

that'll happen to the Don too.

It's not about whether he has power in this county or not. Simply electing him would've sent a clear signal that this country hates the direction it's going in now.

50,3% to 49,7%

Oh wow, that's close.

You helped the nazis. You deserve this you filthy goy.

they propably rigged the last votes

So what is Bellen's policy positions anyways? No memes straight answers

WHYYYYYYY

I hope they revoke your ability to vote.

How can you be so fucking stupid as to not vote for the future of your country.

I'm Latvian. Similar flag; far less cuck. I don't give much of a shit, but it does worry me what is going on there.

Ironically the man behind this was George Soros, who actually did help the nazis personally and he's jewish.

"We lost, it must be a scam!"

The people who actually take the time to get out of their fucking Dorf in the middle of nowhere get to see the world, have money and aren't retarded.

I briefwahled VdB. Geh dick ficken.

Oh god, I wish they would redo the vote. It's so damn close. One president cannot represent the other 49.7% of voters.

just revolt faggots, it was obviously rigged

>Van der Bellen -- whose parents spent time in a refugee camp before settling in Austria -- has championed liberal migration policies.

Buy lube now

THE GODS ARE ANGRY WITH AUSTRIA. IT ALREADY STARTED THUNDERING OUTSIDE!

If only FPÖ voters knew how to read and write they might been able to fill in their cards properly.

I don't see difference between FPO, SPO or any other. Look thought their history, you will see they hop around from one party into another and change their minds. FPO is capitalist too, they want free trade, therefore open borders. It's really same shit.

sorry australiafags, you're always welcome in trumpmerica tho.

just no muzzies.

yeah, 750.000 voters had to travel

>Geh dick ficken

will this be the new german?

By that logic neither can Hofer

Whorehouse and crack den in Schönbrunn when?

'Twas a joke, mate

Please don't let all of Europe fall as it has been

Stay strong

No lie detected i am already getting drunk which is prety unusal for me. The only thing that will keep me from killing myself will be the weekly news about raped or killed cunts that voted for their own demise.

Quitting and going on neetbux in July, will do nothing but play vidya and shitpost on Sup Forums

Will watch swimming season get culturally enriched

Will watch Brenner re-open for "GERMONEY" screaming hordes

Will watch Merkel realize she can no longer pass off the Turkey deal as the reason the numbers have gone down (us and the Balkans were the real reason)

Will enjoy leftism properly

Your only chance is to impeach him before the next election. After that, there will be at least 1kk of immigrants that will outnumber the voters greatly.

Oh, don't forget to hang him and his staff from the highest tree. It will motivate others countries to doing to same.

eurabia and all niggers into europe - like all greens, of course

Eternally cucked Austria. Don't feel bad I bet you'll like it in a few years.

We're not uncultured niggers, Brazil.Keep your shit to yourself.

t. Google Translate

I suppose you can take a lot optimism from how narrow the gap is even if it's a bitter pill to swallow at the moment

That works both ways doofus.

Latvia used skin lightening cream

Du kannst deinen Google Übersetzer verwenden um deinen Oasch zu waschen.
Hofer hat verloren und sogar sehr großzügig seine Niederlage eingestanden.

Now go smoke some weed.

Austrians, get the FUCK OUT ONTO YOUR FUCKING STREETS, NOW. Drive to Vienna and SHIT THE BASTARDS UP. TOMORROW IS TOO LATE.

That might very well be but I think someone who represents the working class, you know the people who acctually keep this country up and running, is more important that some lib-tards who never lift anything heavier than 10 pounds.

You faggots should be shot, I hope your wife/sisters/mothers get raped by hordes of horny shitskins

I wouldn't give a shit about international affairs if not for Sup Forums

thanks guys, I guess

FUCKING AUSTRIANS, EDELWEISS SNIFFLING FAGGOTS FUCKED UP AGAIN

EVERY TIME WE COULD HAVE SOMETHING NICE, SOMETHING SOLID IN THIS SHITTY PART OF THE WORLD YOU MANAGE TO SCREW IT UP EVENTUALLY

YOU'RE OUT OF THE V5, I'D RATHER HAVE THE DACIANS THAN YOU

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

How does it feel that the used to be imigrants were the decisive vote?

You forgot the public screenings at this years euro cup.

> V5
kill yourself

You knew this was gonna be a close one.

Now you got GREEN
>FUCKING GREEN

>We're not uncultured niggers

Soon you will all be unless you guys quit this nu-male pose of "muh we're not violent". Sometimes, if you want to preserve something, you must do it violently.

But hey, I'm talking with a briton, you guys are always talking shit about the 2nd amendment. What do you know about preservation and protecting yourselves from an insane government, am I right?

FUCKING WOMEN
LET THEM GET RAPED

What was this about?

i did
looking forward to it :D

This is actually a nice plan i really see no reasone why i should pay taxes anymore i worked now 15 years in it without ever being a jobless pleb but i will not pay for my own invasion fuck it i quit now its my time to suck as much benefits as i can from this piece of shit goverment. The sooner everything crashes the better.

Why are you so angry?

This is why you can't recuperate from this.

Once you fuck up, it's over, they flood you, take over the country from the inside and systematically destroy the world around you.

And modern white people are too pansy for the only cure, so if you let them in, it's game over.

its even worse, the aveage white german believes its unfair if they arent treated as 100% germans.

Some eurocuck political affair

OH MY GOSH YOU'RE SO RACIST #NOTALLMUSLIMS WOW HE'S THE BEST CANDIDATE THE OTHER ONE IS LITERALLY HITLER JUST LIKE TRUMP! DO YOU SUPPORT TRUMP TOO?

That's why 10000s of voting letters suddenly went missing here. And that's why we have fucking students counting the letters and some even got caught trying to cheat.
It's scam. There is no way a "neutral" observer can make sure that everything is correct.
The only way to implment such a system would be electronic but that would take the rigging away and would require people to know how to work windows 98

>implying in 20 years you won't beg in tears for the slavs to let you in so the new masters will stop raping your wife's grandchildren

Your dick goes in it.

Don't get a boner with it on.

Women ruin everything in politics.

Allowing them to vote was the greatest mistake of the 20th century, and will possibly doom many generations to come.

Their "muh feelings" are going to get us all killed.

Because I found out today that Austria is 49.7% white dindus.

No, Brazil, bad. Your country is shit because of that attitude. Your opinion is next to worthless.

Either way, I'm Austrian.

really? cause everyone i know kinda hates them. Especially muzzies.

>How does it feel that the used to be immigrants were the decisive vote?

>pic related

The full picture. In general: cities and surroundings = Van der Bellen, small towns and countryside = Hofer

>Frauen bis 29
Holy shit, 67?