Post albums where removing 1 song makes it 10/10

Post albums where removing 1 song makes it 10/10

Bonus points for not having to name which song

> bonus points if it's a glorified shitpost

The state of this board.

hacker

You better shut your ass up real quick or you're gonna find me in your area

I recently found out Stefan Burnett, now of the popular band 'Death Grips' was my swim coach at a central Texas YMCA about 10-12 years ago. I know it was him because of the tattoos, only he didn't have as many back then. His hair was like a half-fro and his beard was much patchier than it is now. I'd go to his class every Sunday until one day he cancelled and they didn't have a replacement. He was back the next week, but he kept skipping every other week or so until he just didn't show up at all. The very last time I saw him he had two new tattoos, his eyes were bloodshot red and his breath smelled of marijuana and alcohol. He kneeled down and told me the center "was being a bitch", and as a parting gift gave me one of those floaty paddle boards. It was black with a metallic-shark-dragon design on it, and the initials 'S.B.' inscribed on the back with silver sharpie. It made a cool vinyl sound when I scratched it and sadly I don't know where it is now. It's a little jarring hearing him refer to his students as "bitches" in the song Hacker, but I know he means well.

mein, beware or cherry waves

Samurai Sword

big if true. but most likely not since it was confirmed stefan worked at a pizza place in sac for ~10 years before he started death grips.

How is Cherry Waves bad?

Across the universe right? Or fame?

definitely punk weight
that song is simply terrible
its like death grips trying to replicate a death grips song and they failed

I agree
Fuck That is probably their worst song overall

Space Cadet, or Lick Doo

>space cadet
>bad

Across the Universe. I fucking hate, completely ruins the flow of the album too. People don't like Fame? I love it

im going to say its because of wo bist du but rosenrot is one of my least fave rammstein albums

Good times ruins the whole flow of the album for me