Fast forward to yesterday

>still working at Best Buy
>going to College
>Team leader promotion, raise, blah blah blah
>Customer asks for graphics cards
>take him there
>he mentions bitcoin is beginning to run out and the value has skyrocketed
>remember I wrote down the wallet account and password in a journal of mine
>find it in my closet that evening (last night)
>login everything is still there
>check value
>1 bitcoin is worth over $5500
>mfw

I have over $110,000 in bitcoin Sup Forums trips decides the first thing I buy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N8xXTrxwGMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUY A GODDAMN HOUSE.

A. FUCKING. HOUSE.

Invest it my niBBa, this could be anything but don't spend it on useless shit that will just be a waste of money

Defiantly considering it, maybe a nice down payment in Rhode Island or DC

Me a gucci belt

a house

Possibly going to invest in some stock that's guaranteed to rise, possibly DOW, Apple, or Microsoft

if you're still working at best-buy at the age of 20 you should buy a duplex with some of the money as downpayment. 20% down means you are paying the bare minimum in fees and insurance.

take the rest and put it in an indexed fund like Vanguard.

Maintain your current lifestyle, living within your means. In ten years you will look back at my advice and thank Fortune that you listened.

Or you can go blow it all and confirm yourself for a dumbass poorfag.

>duplex so you can rent out the other side and pay your mortgage partially or fully from the rent
>then when you move out into your next house, you can rent out the side you were living in as well

Buy land in tennessee, Virginia, or Kentucky and establish generations of your family with acreage and a decent farmhouse. Work the soil with your hands and marry a faire local lass. Work your seed in her and bare your line down through the ages.

Lulz. quads wins, thanks kek

I'm going to spend this wisely, No more than $1000 on wants the rest will more than likely be used to pay for the rest of College and like you said a duplex, condo or something like that.

Too late. Deliver!

Welp quads wins, going to start looking for land, already have a girlfriend been with her for 2 years now. I won't tell her the news yet though.

Its like some thing out of an old country song. Too bad Op will never do it.

I'm already searching for land, you can never defy quads

Its a good life. Get at least 20 acres with a house with at least 4 bedrooms. Plenty of room to grow. Walk land before you buy it. Forest can be cut and sold depending on the lumber. Help finance the rest of the farm. 100k is a good start

me? as sex slave? im a pro cooksucker

More than likely going to settle in Virginia. Its a beautiful state and relatively close to major cities.

Also, buy a house that needs some work. Builds character to fix it up yourself and its cheaper

Great choice

Already had plans to user!

Your very own nigger.

Sorry already delivering to get a house plus not trips

This thread made me happy. Best of luck, OP. Kek smiles on you when you deliver.

I've saved a screenshot of this thread expect a new thread with updates in about a months time!

Make me a gift fella

God I wish this was true. But it's not.
If it were, you would have posted screen with time stamp for OP.

Cool story though bro

It is real user I can take a screenshot on my phone but I can't offer timestamp, don't have a PC near me at the moment either. If this thread can stay alive until about 3:30pm EST I can defiantly give both!

male hookers

Just make new thread then faggot. Until then, sage

>stock that's guaranteed to rise
>Apple
kek

>
I suggest you keep some, maybe half, it has a potential to rise much higher

Na fam. Tabasko Sweet got you covered
youtu.be/N8xXTrxwGMk

Prove it, let's see that wallet address

>can screenshot phone
>But can't timestamp

Youre an idiot. Pic related

it needs to go

bump

This guy knows what to do

What to buy?

Ever here of a site called bad dragon?

Real estate

Can't screenshot you say? If you're using an android phone, try the power button and volume down button. Assuming you have any intention of posting a screenshot. xP

Could you send a however small amount (a few satoshi) to "14aBg B7XfP5u HPAag eMen76GE mdJS vBCFc" please? I need to confirm if it works. That would be really appreciated. (spaces added because spam filter
Also Fishglasscat.

DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111eleven ALL OF THEM! WHO NEEDS A HOUSE WHEN YOU CAN HAVE DRUGS

>LOGin

Put it all on red