Ramadan

>mfw my team leader told us that during ramadan we have to avoid eating at work

Jesus fucking christ on the cross, I hate Western Germany(Ruhrgebiet). My team leader is a fucking Afghan and wants to turn me into a Bosniak, I should bring pork Cevapcici to work during the next weeks.

Fellow East Germans: Can a Serb live a peaceful life in Eastern Germany?

just eat pork in front of them you Serbian cuck, you are not entitled to their fucking demands. If they said you cannot eat in their faces during a fucking Ramadan, say this to their faces, "Fuck your fasting season look at me goatfuckers I can eat as much as I want while you goatfuckers have to starve for a day haha fucking losers..."

Can't you tell that to the human resources or something, if it's not written in your contract that you have to abide to religious shenanigans it is unlawful to force you to.

Get that Afghan fired will you.

Islam is only Truth. the final redpill
suck my cock faggot.

>team leader is a fucking Afghan

What kind of work is that? seeling drugs from Afghanistan?

this

Ramadamadingdong is the reason why construction work is generally void of Muslim workers. No contractor is going to put up with Muztards so devout that they will be useless for a month every year. Not to mention all the other devout Muslim shit that screws with work.
>yay for me

Hey there Muztard. You guys are merely slaves for Baha'i

Germans would be jailed for uttering such words.

are you retarded?

I don't think it's legal to tell your employees they can't eat during breaks

>abrahamic religion is the only truth

>*tips fedora*

>*tips head to stone cube god*

ivanfag from Main/rhein area. Just give up..try not to kill yourself until you have finished school. Then try to move far away from western cuck countries. I guess your german classmates are cucks serbobro?

>*maximum over-tip*

Fuck those fucking muzzie fucks. Eat pork everyday at work.

>*tips old over-used meme because he has no arguement*

>Getting this mad over an ad hominem
>Implying you made an argument with your first post
Atheists, everyone

SRBIJA YES

>American is to dumb to know what kosovo is

Bite me

FFS, what do you do? Team leader is some Muslim, what the fuck is that shit.

What are you in Cologne or Dusseldorf?

>Implying I'm angry.
>Implying I'm Atheist.
You have to go back, Tyrone al-Muhammadan.

Swede too supid to know Kosovo is an independant country and has it's own flag.

I'm not an Atheist, just saying how retarded you have to be to make a statement like "An Abrahamic religion is the ultimate red-pill".

No, it doesnt you idiot.

And it has no flag on Sup Forums.

>Kosovo doesn't have its own flag

see
I meant it han no flag on Sup Forums.

I live in this shithole and no nigger will tell me when to eat or not to eat.

your not even cucks, just cowards, used to the comfy not-offending-any-one life

Based Christian in Egypt?

nope, sorry, Im atheist.

Christians have a stake it in, have nothing to lose.

This.

Get the motherfucker fired of demoted.

Unless you're on a temporary contract he can't touch you. Actually even if you are you can use this. After you filed a formal complaint and your contract doesn't get renewed, take them to court or call the work inspection on them.

Sorry, had to buy groceries.

>I should bring pork Cevapcici to work
*I will

IT development

Well, I'm not going to school anymore and we only had 2 German guys in class and 1 "East-Prussian" wannabe Pole who always claimed to be Polish but couldn't speak a Slavic word.

I will.

Essen

I won't follow his bullshit advice.
I'll continue eating haram products en masse, it's more a psychological thing. His demands are even against the law, but i cannot even talk to my team leaders boss, because he is a Muslim aswell.

I actually hope they will dismiss me so I will get a nice severance pay.

>unironically living in NRW
think I found your problem m8

Wow intolerant much.

What the fuck?
In the west you have mostly muslims fucking shit up and in the east you have mostly slavs fucking shit up.
Is there no safe haven anymore?

Eat during Ramadan you faggot and fuck your faggot ass boss. What the fuck is he going to do about it, if he even so much as hints firin you because of silly Ramadan bullshit you can easily sue the shit out of him.

> Essen

Might as well just jump off the Mercedes building.

Kek, you cant eat in a place called eating.

Well that's a shitty situation. muslims in general depend on numbers and its amplified when they see no one standing up to them, once you show them some aggression, and make it clear your willing to fight back, you'd be surprised how much they will cower and play the poor minority card.

My advice is stand up to their bullshit when you can, they are still a minority.

Complain to the guy above the team leader. This is intolerance toward your own traditions.

butthurt muslim detected, eat pig penis you goatfucker

Eat som ražniči for me bro

That's what I'm going to do. He cannot do a single thing except for dissming me. And then I receive a great severance pay.

My parents moved to Essen as refugees during the Balkan wars and I will def move away in the future.

My team leaders boss is a Muslim aswell.

They already know about my hatred for islam and other religions. I told him I won't fast, because I'm no fucking Muslim and he just replied with some "Nebojsa, you have to be considerate of the Muslims in the office" and left. let's see how it develops

>non-german complaining of non-germans
Are there any germans left?

Just eat the fucking food, god damn it, what kind of a Serb are you? If the goatfuckers actually comes up to you, don't be rude and don't reveal your power level, just tell him that you're not a Muslim and you need to eat. Tell that straight to his face without avoiding looking him in the eyes. That'll do.

>boss above is also muslim
do you have any sort of union representation?
might be a worthless shot but it's a chance to take if you can take it.

Good for you OP, don't bend your knees for goatfuckers.

Fuck you and your false God. Muhammad was a pedophile and a fucking liar. You're going to burn when mecca and your idol the kabba get turned into fucking glass

In what fucking way is an employer's employee allowed to dictate religious terms on your work day?

Fuck your fucking continent omg.

>>mfw my team leader told us that during ramadan we have to avoid eating at work
Bullshit.

Retard

Not where I live to be honest.
Avoid pic related

Our business is too small

I won't bow down brate, don't get me wrong.

He isn't allowed, that's why he formulated it more like an advice. It's just about group pressure, cause our team is 7/12 muslim.

"It's better for you to avoid eating during Ramadan" sounds for me like a polite "don't eat during ramadan".

I like your attitude. Put muslims on where they belong, as pigs.

>you will never be european

Then, yeah, just eat some pork every day at lunch. If they do anything to you, destroy their lives with the law.

>>mfw my team leader told us that during ramadan we have to avoid eating at work
Seriously, is there any muslim here agreeing with such behaviour ?

you should eat when you are hungry. if he fires you ,sue him for violation of human rights.

Oh if you sue him he will say your upbringing of food made him and his coworkers loose motivations so be carefull op

its ok ameribro, the europeans are cucks anyway, the austrian far right lost recently proving they want muslim cocks in their asses

sounds like bs, like most personal stories on Sup Forums desu

fuck that, i would eat a bacon sandwich right beside the fucking invaders

There is a huge difference between '"It's better for you to avoid eating during Ramadan" and 'dont it in front of me kaffir'.
it sounds like religious propaganda

>Serbian
>Works in IT development
>In Germany
>Team leader is an Afghan

You fucking cuck, you better eat pork every fucking day during the whole Ramadan bullshit. Or you can allahu Akbar your offices.

just eat pork there m8
make them fucking deal with it.
firing you for eating. mutti merkels dream.

Why can't you privileged fucks just respect other cultures? If it's against their religion to eat certain things you should respect that YOU FUCKING SHITLORD

A ton of balkan refugees ended up in germany and other civilized countries during the 90s. I'm guessing op is in his early 20's and not surprised some successful muslims exist in west germany.
He's basically a german, he's nothing like serbs from the balkans.

And that's why he said "you have to be considerate of the Muslims in the office" when I told him I'm going to eat in the office during Ramadan? Don't get me wrong, I have Muslim friends aswell, but this faggot really wants to force his religious shit upon our team.

I don't care what other people think. Fuck their culture.

You should be ashamed of yourself for even asking the question.

At least stay Serb, even if you ran away from your homeland.

suck a pigs dick sandzak faggot

Why don't you suck my fat cock.

I don't trust your bullshit.
But if it's right, eat as much as you can.

You are kidding right? Fuck that shit.

You get it, even the age span is right.

I didn't ran away, I wasn't even born when my parents fled....and I won't start fasting during ramadan for sure haha

You don't have to, but consider that the Ruhrgebiet is like a big French Islamic banlieue

Irish looks like he really doesn't want to be there

Da li makar pricas srpski?

Also, fuck your boss, if he fires you you get a nice bonus, and you can sue him for discrimination.

So fuck him, bring pig heads, legs, bacon, just to fuck with him.

Come home white man.

>murrika
>respek' other cultures
Bait

You didn't respond by saying "no, fuck off."?

hate these wannabe foreigners. They are pretty the must cucked germans of all, even more than the leftist/green average voter with the che guevarra t shirt. these things happen when national identity is denied by the government

BRING A FUCKING PIG HEAD
BRING 2 KILOS OF BACON
FUCKING OFFER EVERY NON-MUSLIM FOOD
MAKE A LITERAL FUCKING PIG-PICNIC
A PIGNIG

FUCKING BRING A PORTABLE GAS STOVE AND FRY BACON AT WORK SO THEY CAN SMELL IT
BRING A BOTTLE OF SOME RED JUICE AND LABEL IT "PIG BLOOD"

FUCK. ISLAM.
LONG LIVE BREIVIK

>a form of pork is on the menu every day at my workplace canteen

This. Don't play the crazy fanatic who wants to kill every muzzie.
Right now you have to jew them into painting you as the oppressed one. If they stop you from eating pork and you do it anyway so they fire you. Then they are the ones with religious discrimination.

Nezaboravi slaninu

You know why I don't trust you ?
just read those verses
surah al-Kahf, 29
ash-Shu'ara', 3
Qaf, 45
Yunus, 99
Yusuf, 103-104
al-Ghashiyya, 21-26
Al’Imran, 159
it takes 5 minutes

>Ruhrgebiet

Welche Stadt?

Against the law. Just eat and tell him to fuck off you moron

JUST- DO IT !

Also it didn't happen.

Tell him you touched an American once and now you're diabetic.

Nebojša je malo pederski, Šone brate Šone
Jokes on side.
No, my Serbro.

You don't have to respect them. Respect has to be earned.
Worshipping an imaginary friend, not eating because he said so and tons of other things are signs of stupidity. They are slowing the world down with their dumb fucking beliefs. If there wasn't for them giving the idea of Islam, maybe some smart arabs would've instead focused on Cancer research instead kf Qu'Ran reading and developed a cure.

Nothing there deserves fucking respect. Nothing. Fuck them.
Live and let live, they aren't doing that.