Wwyd?

Wwyd?

Strip her out of those little short-shorts and toss her on that bed.

cover her open parts because haram.

Fuck those tits nut in her ass

More, I want her tits on my face

Teach her how to take a proper photo

something something bowl of eggs

Yaaasss, let's see them nudes please user, mirror pref

Wwyd

Walk in on her like that, my hard cock pointed straight at her. She'd sink down to her knees as I stepped closer, her head moving towards my crotch until her lips wrapped around my dick and she started sucking like a good slut.

Probably butt stuff

Moar

wwyd?

Damn, them some nice tits

Holy... yeah, Def butt stuff

Jeaus, more ass

Continue, please

More tits, any with face?

She'd start playing with herself, massaging her tits and rubbing her clit while she works her mouth up and down my shaft, loving how it feels and getting wet at the thought of it going inside her.

flip her 50's skirt up over her head and plow her in that tight looking ass

WWYD? brutal, rape whatever

Not nude, she always cuts her face out of nudes.

wwyd to her huge tits

Give that asshole the roughest dick it will ever get while I pull her curly hair

wwyd to her slutty face

Keep going, any with feet?

Suck them till I busted in her, let's see those boobs

Choke her with my entire cocktail down her throat

>She sits on your bed
>Tight af small petite slut
>Sure loves it rough

Give me your best Sup Forums

Would anyone here like driving around while their girl and I fooled around in the back?

Underrated post

Moar

Fuck, probably forget to pull out staring at them

Great ass, how's the rest?

Grab her by the neck and make her lay down with her face up, her head hanging down on a side of the bed. I tell her to get her panties off and put them in her ass while I slide her tank top down to her waist. Get my dick in her mouth and start pounding, going deep inside her throat, while I feel her tits. I'd cum deep inside her.

I'd love to give that ass a rough pounding

Wwyd to tina

Wwyd?

If she's 18+, breed her, making Tina bear my children.

More of her tits, as much body as possible

Can you say ham planet? Good lord. Pic related.

Yes shes 18

fuck anal more?

take the fork away from her........

Virgin detected.

>omg
Her face basically. Those lips were made for sucking.

Send her back to the sweatshop to make more iPhones. She clearly escaped illegally.

Lol stop tricking guys into thinking youre a girl. Nobody will fall for it and nobody wants to fuck you. Youre not cute.

Gimme more anons... more like how you would pump her tight pussy.

Found another fatty ITT. Get that fat toe'd fuck outta here dude. This aint a little piggy thread

Yet another fatso. I take it its only americans posting?

Then I'd lay her back and spread her legs open, getting on top of her petite body before slowly pushing my cock inside her, her pussy loosening up as I sink into her inch by inch.

Hey guys, can we stop posting american girls? Theyre literally all fat.

Wwyd?

God yes, keep going

What else would you do to her, anything you desire

Duml her for being built like a man. Like what kinda question is that?

Nothing better than to lift a petite cutie up and pound her pussy agasint the wall. I'd make her keep her legs spread while I do it. I'd finish by cumming all over face and making her take the cum off with her fingers and suck them clean.

Lose some fucking weight, jesus.

Would love to see her abused

Not op, but far from fat. You like twinks bro?

Stretch her little ass with my cock until she can handle it no more, let me see that asshole

Mmmm... have those nice legs draped over my shoulders as I work her hot little box, pumping my throbbing cock in and out of her sweet pussy.

Ha

wwyd?

Saving

Virgin faggot. Thick girls are best

No, but seriously like
>DUNLAP
>floppy arms
>thighs that could suffocate you
I dont want some pig sweating an ocean on me when we have sex. Doesnt have to be skin tight but its gross. They always smell bad and think that because since theyre a cute little thick girl that it only matters if they finish. Last two fats that i had came and rolled over on me or played on their phone. Theyre self centric and too lazy to take control of their lives because fuck it, pussy power amirite? Bigger the tits, less responsibility so just get fat and let a cuck cater you. What happened to wanting to look good or at least half decent?

Make her moan as I use her tiny body, taking her over and over again until she can't think straight anymore, just lost in a haze of fucking.

Maybe you suck at sex then... never had a thick girl play on her phone, smell bad, or be bad at sex

Love that tight little ass, I would make her finger her ass for my amusement only before I go inside it. Any pic with a finger in her ass?

Still?

Those thighs are heavenly.
You're just mad you got fat mixed up with thick and had a bad experience. That or you dick is too short to give a girl with a real ass any pleasure.

You think she can become a slut?

Maybe im looking in all the wrong places*

Have had plenty of good sex. Not falling into the "caught bragging" troll trap. Im not perfect, we all have to crawl before walking and that being said, my first handful of times having sex were pretty laughable but now i like to get creative with all kinds of girls. Fat girls used to be my fetish until i fucked a few. It became this pattern with fats like they just want to be treated like queen shit. I dont have the time for that.

On the plus side, fat girls give best head.

I know she can, getting so used to cock that not having any makes her feel empty inside, eagerly spreading her legs so her slutty pussy can get nice and filled.

More for you friend. Enjoy it because i want none of that shit. Maybe once in a while if drunk but other than that, fatties get no love. Take care of your body and we'll talk then

Would you rape her? or mkae her take multiple guys at once?