Are you an organ doner?

Are you an organ doner?

I don't like people, so no.

No because I don't want my organs going to some dindu

Nope. Don't want there to be incentive for my death.

No I prefer a lamb doner

I am but wish I could undo it

nope, I've had cancer a few times.

yes

my organs for free, no way!

Yeah it is on my licence

which cancer ?

I donated my organ to your mom last night

Nope, organ kebap

I used to be an organ donor. Then I worked for the medical industry (specifically, UCSD Department of Neurosciences) and saw that organ donation is just another scam to allow some people to make obscene amounts of money from the donations of others. Fuck 'em all.

No it is unnatural to prolong life in this fashion. This planet is too fucking overpopulated. Some people should just die.

She said you'd never make it to be a proper orgasm donor, though.

I got off just fine. Not my problem if the ol' bitch doesn't know how to have a good time

>Are you an organ doner?
Not yet.

No. You all can die on a transplant list.

whatd you have in mind there bud?

I don't want my organs touching some sick faggot.

listen asshole, i might be dog ugly but at least I aint got no money!

Yeah those hospitals that don't deserve half the fancy shit put on them make unbelievable bank off your organs, no need to keep you alive. They say they try but they're corrupt and would rather let you go to boost their pay.

ATHF holy shit I miss that show.

Fuckin weebo thinking people are out to get him

Can't you?

lymphoma x2 & testicular

ya why wouldn't I be

They actually are. Organs are worth huge money, everyone knows this. If you end up in a hospital unconscious for some reason, they'll sneaky jew you and put you in a medically induced barbiturate coma and then say "Oh, they're brain dead, better pull the plug" and then Jew off with your valuable organs. Money is the only thing that matters in the medical industry, when you become a teenager you'll start thinking about these things.

Yea in fucking Australia

No, but maybe later.

Oh and shitfuck mexico

Coming from someone guessing

>profits = #1 modus of medical indsutry
Oh yeah dude, total wild guess. I hope you sign up quickly to be an organ doner. Hurry!

Nope. Anxious about it. What if i actually signed on to being a donor, would they put the same amount of effort to keep me alive as a donor or would they want to let me die more easily because some 50+ smoker needs a new lung and has been waiting for a long time

Idiot . The doctor trying to save ur life doesn't even know ur a doner... also he can't put ur liver in his pocket and sell it on the street u dumb fuck.

No, but you will be.

I'm probably going to die of cancer, so no.

Idiot . That's bullshit. You have millions of dollars worth of product inside of you, keeping you alive at all costs "because it's the right thing to do" is a conflict of interest for a private, for profit industry, let alone one with massive stakes and stupid, ultra-trusting goyim who believe anything you say because doctor. Eat shit

Yes cause No one has ever benefit from getting an organ, you may figure it out one day when you grow up son

Easy to bag your limit if you have a good gourd cat.

You do know that you would have to be black as well, right?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>more and more people dying of cancers
>value of available and viable organs skyrockets

Yes, also bone marrow and donate blood every now and then.

>save organ doners life, procure zero value from their corpse
or
>slack off or outright kill organ doner, acquire valuable sweet meats, sell to organ recipient
Jesus christ, I'm a real idiot. Please user kindly explain to me which option generates hundreds of thousands of dollars more?