Who here has done sexual experimentation and actually learned if you really liked something or if was just a...

Who here has done sexual experimentation and actually learned if you really liked something or if was just a fetish/fantasy? Gay, BDSM, sissy, piss/scat, whatever. Everyone acts like experimenting is some life changing event but it seems healthier than repressing

I'm super into the concept of ballbusting and even castration, but I tried ballbusting with a BDSM pro once and it fuckin' sucks mate. I figured it was worth a shot, never again.

I started eating my shit since 13. I don't anymore... But I really want to eat my gf scat, and I don't know how to aske her for that. She will think, eventually, that I am a weirdo and probably insta-break up

Oh forgot gif

Me and my wife just recently got into light bondage. She's a control freak so letting loose and letting me take control for sex is her thing. We aren't in too deep right now. Mostly just handcuffs, blindfolds, nipple clamps, vibrator's and shit. Hoping to get some better stuff because it's hot as fuck. Im truly blessed.

When she's in the bathroom long enough to be shitting knock something that breaks over and just fuckin' shout "oh fuck get out here RIGHT NOW", and then go scoop some out and eat it before flushing away the evidence you took anything while she cleans the mess.

Me and the wife started some femdom and pegging. She likes it as much or more than I do. She is gonna fuck me tonight btw

I let my girlfriend piss on me once, but it was a hungover first wee of the morning and nearly burned my eyes out.

wow your wife likes to be controlled. wew, blindfolds and handcuffs.

Boy oh boy, what a truly insane fetish you have there, I bet there isn't a single other girl into that.

One time like ten years ago my gf at the time and I were drunk and wanted to fuck in the shower and while we were in the shower she said she had to pee so I said pee on my dick and she acted like it was funny but she did it and it 100% conformed that I have a pee fetish. I still think about that to this day. Only girl who has ever been willing to do something like that with me.

My wife and I got an under the bed restraint system. Basically just velcro straps for your wrists and ankles. Vest investment we ever made.

But dude I want to do it during sex... I kinda know how it tastes. Sometimes I convinced her to not take a shower so I could eat her dirty asshole. It has a bitter and sweet taste. She doesn't like it anymore. Fuck me.

Gotta be 18+ to post here bud.
I'll have to check that out.

kek
this is true though, I've dated 5 girls, and all 5 were into bondage and domination

I watched my girlfriend take a shit out of necessity on a camping trip and realised I liked it. Don't like the actual shit, just like to watch her squeezing a massive turd out of her arsehole.

this is p. gay.

Sarcasm much?
Dunno if I get lucky or push it on em. Last chick was a size queen. Used to fuck her with a fucking pool toy. Wife now is into all Into all kinds of shit. I piss on her, in her, plugs in public. She was a slut in her youth, I fuck with her now and ask her when she's hot if she wants to suck some 18yo cock and then some. I can get into what ever. She was scared of anal for years. Ex fucked her up. Now tho.... every other night for the past month. Gunna get her a sybian next month. Tie her up and watch until she's dry. Huge squirter. I mean like new mattress shit. God forbid you forget to put on the waterproof cover one time.

my bf started sucking on my feet once and now i love giving footjobs i love seeing how turned on he gets

I've never got this. Are you male or female?

female

Can you make him cum like that? I've had a few footjobs but got accidentally kicked in the balls more than once. Never really understood the whole feet thing.

>Huge squirter
I fuckin hate women that piss the bed enough to ruin a matress

Opposite for me, though I'm a sloe learner. It wasn't until I slept with my youngest sister that I saw I'm just not into incest or children. Third time's the charm though right?

I'm not biting.

this

i'm surprised you didn't add anal to your text
it's the most disgusting sexual act there is tbqh

Give over...

Its kind of healthy, im still pretty unsure but i enjoyed it i guess. Of course i had enormous regrets right after but looking back it wasnt that bad.

I took a vacation to vegas and did everything possible minus hormones and surgery to look like a trap. Met this guy on pof and hit it off. Tall early 40s black guy, great shape for his age. He took me out for drinks and we talked all night, he walked me back to my hotel room and just kissed me and asked if I wanted to see him again tomorrow. He took me out to drinks. I wore a sexy dress and heels and it felt amazing. We drank and danced and kiss. That night he took my virginity. The rest of the week he treated me like his gf. Took me out for every meal, shopping, spa treatments, makeup done, etc. I did all I could to be a good girl for him. By the last night he wanted me to marry him. He'd pay for all my living expenses and my transition. I told him I didn't think I was trans and couldn't do it. Today I'm engaged to a beautiful woman and love her immensely, but sometimes I still wonder what my life would be like if I went with him.

I put my hand around my gf's neck and she liked it. the end

gay

Transitioning is no joke.
Basically unless you're physically repulsed by your own dick and want to rip it off and throw it in the trash, you don't need transition and aren't trans.
It just sounds like you're bi and you like to crossdress.
You can still do it any time you want, it's easy and much less severe than something as drastic as transitioning when you clearly don't need it.

I had my boyfriend visit when I was 17 while my parents where away. He lived a couple states away so we planned on just fucking the entire time. When he got here I learned I like to dress up, use make up, starting to take hormones, and I cant get off without being choked hard, slapped till I cry, nipple twisting and hard spankings.