My wife's aunt wants me to fuck her daughter and fill her with my seed (wife's cousin) because I have elite genetics...

My wife's aunt wants me to fuck her daughter and fill her with my seed (wife's cousin) because I have elite genetics. I'm fit, good looking, smart and rich.

Odd proposition. Also some random guy texted me pics of his wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews are evil

LOL

i can dig it

HOLY SHIEEEEET

Ain't that the truth.

Witnessed.

THE HOLY MESSAGE HAS BEEN RECIEVED, THE TRUTH ABOUT JEWS

kek

witnessed

Our god has spoken.

the fuck

Confirmed

it's a tarp
she's going to sue and divorce you claiming you cheetud, stealz all your muneez, then make you pay child supports for the cousin too

Jews only goal is to enslave the goy. They want nothing more than the down fall of western Civilization.

That's what I figured.

HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH
SUCH DIGITS CANNOT LIE

Wowie

>Be alpha male & Fill their pussies with your elite cum.
> film every encounter.
>???
>profit on Sup Forums!

. . .

Damn it! Someone screepcap this and include me!

OH SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Checked

>makes troll thread
>derails own thread
kek

Yea so she can live off your money too. Also give your wife and excuse to divorce you and take half your crap. Wow you're so in love with yourself you can't see the obvious scam. You're a moron.

Fuckin Sex!!!!!!

>You trolled yourself

Holy shit get Sup Forums in here

No

No shit

I presume you are right..

He was jailed after this photo.

>possession of illegal firearms

>My wife's aunt wants me to fuck her daughter
The key to any Sup Forums b8 is to always start out with a realistic, believable first sentence.

Dear lord.

oi vey! oi whosfaldt!

>tfw Henry is spinning like a lathe because of how Jewified Ford Motor has become the instant he died

True. I hope these goy listen to you.

put me in the sceencap

Not to mention dearborn Michigan is Muslim capital of America. It's like they're shitting on his grave.

is the fact that youre gay going to be an issue ? Or is your other cousin Darryl going to be on site with your dad fluffing?