This is a friendly reminder than republicans haven't legitimately won a presidential election in a quarter century

This is a friendly reminder than republicans haven't legitimately won a presidential election in a quarter century.

Other urls found in this thread:

democrats.org/party-platform
thebalance.com/current-u-s-federal-budget-deficit-3305783
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idiot liberals who dont understand the difference between a democracy and republic.

Also - 50% of democrat presidents in the last 35 years are sexual predators who have been accused of rape multiple times and impeached for lying under oath.

Obama only won because he was the only nigger to become a successful candidate. He got support from all the other niggers just because he was a nigger, that's it.

>legitimately
Legitimacy flows from agreed upon protocols, not from your own personal feelings. Just post #notmypresident and go back to the g/fur thread.

>quarter century
How many years is that, exactly?

>being this retarded
If that were true Ben Carson would have done better

MAH AMARIKA DUN HAVE U FAGGOT

>Also - 50% of democrat presidents in the last 35 years are sexual predators who have been accused of rape multiple times and impeached for lying under oath.
compared to 66% of republican presidents accused of same.

So the cities should determine the President of the country? That makes sense.

Even if your premise is true
>what is 2004?

Uh, who?

Too bad your mother didnt get an abortion. More liberals should do that, as opposed to forcing it on poor and minorities.

All votes should have equal weight. It's not our fault you choose to live in hte middle of nowhere. Why should we have less of a say in our government because of where we choose to live?

because california has horrible opinions and makes horrible choices

Conservatism has been dying in America since Reagan. Everybody of value left long ago when the religious crazies took over. What's left after 40 years of brain drain is people like Trump. Marginally employed carnival barkers with no experience in government and limited education.

This is why there will no more GOP presidents. Trump demonstrates just how bankrupt their party is, and it's only getting worse. Most of the GOP will be eradicated in 2018.

Cities are already generating most of the economic growth and power.

Less people should have more power because they live in a different place? How the fuck does that make a stable or just system?

All the welfare states are red, son. Without Cali, NY, and IL you'd there just be idiots in the middle of fields.

Just because you don't like someones opinions doesn't mean they're entitled to less of a voice in their government.

The KKK is dying along with conservatism. People like you are on the verge of extinction. Pretty much all racists will get fucked and fried in 2018 by the real America.

Fucked and fried like chicken. It's what we do to KKK.

Like to eat, mister urban?

dumbass liberals.

Here's the GDP of California compared to the economies of major nations. California is a HEAVY HITTER and the reason the Republican party will be dead very soon.

Sure do, which is why the tax money that overwhelming generated by cities is used to subsidize the entire agriculture industry.

Also, check how many edible fruits and vegs are grown in Cali. Midwest overwhelmingly produces cattle feed. Beef is ok, but its' also driving an obesity and cancer epidemic.

50%? You do realize Bill Clinton and Obama aren't The only two democratic presidents.

Just wanted to post cool anti-Trump memes because patriotic.

I don't like the republicans either, but for different reasons.
Both sides right now are super determined on destroying and disarming themselves and everyone around them, the only reason they have yet to do so is because they want to go about it in different ways and refuse to let the other get their way.
The only thing I can hope for right now is the endless bickering between the two parties and hope that none of them ever win.

Hahaha typical retard from middle America. Do some research on how much food California produces fuck you and you're insignificant fly over state.

Wow California is so cool!

NOT! Fuck outta here

Typical liberal retard golf doesn't cost that much lol I pay 10 bucks for a game of mini golf

When you put it that way I guess I will move to Iowa

No, Democrats have kept Republicans fromn destroying America multiple times and we'll be here to pick up the piece when you fuck it up again. We're consistent, unified, intelligent and focused.

The GOP has devolved into some sort of circus of the insane. Remember Sarah Palin? George Bush the 2nd? Tom DeLay? Mitch McConnell. All patently insane and incredibly distrubed individuals. And Trump is the most psychotic of the bunch.

Red up on what real governing looks like here.

democrats.org/party-platform

Under President Obama’s leadership, and thanks to the hard work and determination of the American people, we have come a long way from the Great Recession and the Republican policies that triggered it. American businesses have now added 14.8 million jobs since private-sector job growth turned positive in early 2010. Twenty million people have gained health insurance coverage. The American auto industry just had its best year ever. And we are getting more of our energy from the sun and wind, and importing less oil from overseas.

But too many Americans have been left out and left behind. They are working longer hours with less security. Wages have barely budged and the racial wealth gap remains wide, while the cost of everything from childcare to a college education has continued to rise. And for too many families, the dream of homeownership is out of reach. As working people struggle, the top one percent accrues more wealth and more power. Republicans in Congress have chosen gridlock and dysfunction over trying to find solutions to the real challenges we face. It’s no wonder that so many feel like the system is rigged against them.

Democrats believe that cooperation is better than conflict, unity is better than division, empowerment is better than resentment, and bridges are better than walls.

It’s a simple but powerful idea: we are stronger together.

just a friendly reminder that the electoral college kicked your niggercrats ass

He's using democrat math.

2004-2017
>quarter century

Just a reminder that the people elected a Democrat. Largest margin of victory for any presidential election in American history.

We, the People, elected Clinton. Trump was installed by the KKK and Russia.

trump was installed by the rules of the game, called the electoral college, same way it's been done since the beginning of the republic

how about you go give your nigger boyfriend his week's worth of cigarette money so his buddies don't rape him in jail this week; last time you were late he shat a river for days because of you

This is a good one. Basically America stripped Trump of his power (and his swampy Regime) inside of 100 days. One more time. We, the Real America, have completely removed Trump from power in less than 3 months.

It's gotta hurt to be conservative today.

The way we've destroyed Trump amounts to the biggest gang beatdown in the history of politics. Republicans cheated, so we castrated their boy.

Nothing can stand up to the BONE CRUSHING power of America's liberal left!!!

This is like a darts fan complaining that Michael van Gerwen isn't the real champion since another dude threw more bullseyes.

That's not what the competition is about. And if that's what the competition WAS about, van Gerwen wouldn't have aimed for the bullseye and not the triple 20, and we would have thrown more bullseyes.

Trump went for the electoral college, which he won by a landslide. And if the election had been something that depends on the popular vote, he'd have changed strategies in order to win THAT.

So congrats, Hillary won a game no one was playing, which makes her a retard, just like you.

Remember that whole recount business?

Didn't you think it's weird that Clinton actually didn't call for any recount? It was the Greens who wanted the recount. Why is that? They can't be so deluded as to think they, the Greens, actually won anywhere.

But they did the recount in some places. For example, Michigan. Where they found that in some districts in Detroit, more people voted for Clinton than even live in those districts. More than 100% turnout, and all going to a single candidate. Pretty weird, yeah?

Even better, since the Greens called for the recount, wouldn't they want to recount the state that they usually do the best in? Which would be California. But after the Michigan recount, they didn't want to do that. Strange.

You cant complain about the rules AFTER you agreed to the game. The popular vote has never meant jack shit in america, electoral college is the closest to democracy it's ever been

now that's funny

what is the liberal left gonna do, PC us to death? i'll just pull out my jammy and squeeze off six

the gungans and the naboo form a symbiotic circle, you do realize that?

I've noticed in the last couple of weeks that Sup Forums is completely united against Trump. For a while there the African and Russian shills for Trump were here every day desperately trying to prop up the loser, but they seem to have disappeared/given up the fight.

Or maybe Trump stopped paying them. Whatever the case, it's good to see all of Sup Forums against Trump. This is the Sup Forums I've known for 20 years! Thanks for doing the right thing, guys!

FUCK TRUMP

Proof that Democrats are too friggin stupid to play the game by the rules.

you still seem to think that i'm on their side, i fucking hate both you and your opposites

The Electoral College was DESIGNED to give rural white America greater voting power over urban blacks. Point blank. It's a racist vestige of old America that we're getting rid of.

Like Trump and the GOP. They won't happen to us again thank god.

i don't support trump because he is trying to keep jobs in america, and that is wrong - it is like nazi germany, fuck him

my sides

God I love it. America is beating the fucking TURDS out of the old rapist conman! Can't say the right doesn't deserve it the way they treated Obama for 8 years.

PILE IT ON, GUYS!! FUCK THESE LOSERS UP!! REPUBLICANS ARE DEAD!!

FUCK TRUMP IN THE ASS WITH A GREYHOUND BUS!!!!!

CRUSHED BY THE LIBERAL LEFT

Never bring a woman to a man's fight!

>What is a republic
>What is a direct democracy
>Why are dead democrats keep on voting
>How come illegal immigrants got vote in California, just for having a state issued drivers license?

Cucked by Putin.

Want to Make America Great Again? VOTE BLUE!!!

1. Impeach
2. Imprison
3. Erase from history

That's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Put that in the million ylyl threads

That is if you believe dindu blacks and latino votes are equal to hard working patriotic white men/women votes.
They should know their place and bow to the creators of civilization and prosperity.

20 + trillion debt, fixed it

Republics are democracies they just are a different kind you fucking tard

Is this Pocahontas?

He paid down a Trillion in Bush war debt, and totally eliminated the deficit while putting Bush TWO WARS into his budget.

Rebuilt America and created the greatest economy in world history. Just Democrats doing what we do. You're welcome, America.

How many millions of those votes were cast illegally? Remember, dems are against voter ID laws because they commit fraud every election.

Totally eliminated the deficit? Are you insane? USA creates debt like crazy

The left has the best memes.

So you're saying don't understand the difference between debt and deficit. Not surprised.

i like to retroactively change the rules of contests that i lost in order to stay a winner in my own mind

who the fuck is forcing abortions on anyone? That's such a lie

The right can't meme.

Welcome to Idiocracy.

USA current deficit is 440 billion a year.
thebalance.com/current-u-s-federal-budget-deficit-3305783

>Welcome to Idiocracy.
ikr, what kind of retarded shitfuck thinks spamming Sup Forums with propaganda is at all effective at achieving anything..

Memes, we don't need memes.
We have video... Enjoy!

>young Dems vote in Obama because they think he is "cool"
>gets mad when young right wingers vote in Trump because they think he is "cool"

I consider myself a moderate/centrist liberal... but this is fucking bullshit.

Democrats believe in the exact same fucked up policies Republicans do, they just believe their versions are better because of some vague sense of moral superiority.

They still want to impose authoritarian moral control on the population. They still fundamentally blame lower class people for their station in life. In 2017 they are arguably more divisive than republicans ever were.

And the most important thing? They have this weird fixation on trying to stamp out the symptoms of bad policy and governance and historical injustice. Your average Democrat either doesn't care one bit about the fundamental issues causing problems in our society, or they are resigned to believe that they are powerless to address them.

A true and lasting unity of purpose, if either side were interested in that, starts with addressing fundamental problems that affect everyone. Corruption in government, corporate excess, failure of educational institutions, erosion of (everyone's) civil rights, etc.

I noticed that he's always called Mr. Trump, or just Trump on the news. Love that. They are purposefully omitting the word 'president'.

Thank you, America. You are good people. Keep chipping away at him. Any way you can. Make it a daily exercise. Consider it your daily good deed.

Destroying Trump is THE way to celebrate being American!

>Destroying Trump is THE way to celebrate being American!

/thread