So that nigger got 11 years and 6 month prison sentence for rape

So that nigger got 11 years and 6 month prison sentence for rape.

Anyone still thinking migrants get off easy?

nydailynews.com/newswires/news/world/rejected-ghanaian-asylum-seeker-convicted-rape-germany-article-1.3573846

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4996728/Asylum-seeker-jailed-raping-woman-German-campsite.html

foxnews.com/world/2017/10/19/rejected-ghanaian-asylum-seeker-convicted-rape-in-germany.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
deathpenaltyworldwide.org/country-search-post.cfm?country=Ghana
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like that one got away with it.

>Anyone still thinking migrants get off easy?
Yes, he should have been swiftly executed after bein found guilty.

I consider myself more leftish, but this ape costs my money (taxes) for nearly 11 years.

This chimp shout be castrated and send back to the shithole named africa

How the fuck can your residence application get rejected, but you're still in the country? Don't they have police on hand to detain people who get rejected? Have them come by the immigration office for their "visa" explain they've been rejected then move them to a detention facility where they can line up whatever they can by phone and internet before getting repatriated.

What happens? Are the police just like, "well your application got rejected and it looks like you lied to us (a crime), and you're now a criminal even just being here, but go ahead and just leave whenever you feel like. Ok bye"?

>I consider myself more leftish, but this ape
costs my money (taxes) for nearly 11 years.

He can be deported after serving half his sentence. He claims to have killed his brother in law back in Ghana. That's why he fled. So they'll be waiting for him.

That *IS* getting off easy, dumbass.

He didn du nuffin

Man gets exactly what he deserves. What does thus have to do about being a migrant?

>11 years is getting off easy.
nigga u retarded?

>invade country
>rape their womyn
>get fed/housed for 11 years for free on the taxpayers' dime

dat fucking ape face

If he was white he'd have more than that though.

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

see
Fucking idiot.

if he rape in France he got something like the medal of honor

He will be out in three years

Lol in germany. Who gives a shit. That place sucks anyway.

>>get fed/housed for 11 years for free on the taxpayers' dime

Have fun being a black rapist in a German prison then.

>pic related

What a prison cell actually looks like.

>I want small government because government is inherently dysfunctional
>I want the government to kill citizens and immigrants as quickly as possible because courts are never wrong

They won't send him back if death penalty is waiting for him. It's German law

Niggers are supposed to be lynched. Of course he got off easy.

He did get off easy. Invaders who break even minor laws should be executed on the spot.

>He will be out in three years

No he won't. And when he gets out he'll board a bus to the airport in handcuffs and be put on the next plane.

>They won't send him back if death penalty is waiting for him.

And how do you know that Ghana has the death penalty? Who knows whether he wasn't just telling that story to not be deported. Also if he poses a danger to the public they can hold him in lock-up indefinitely. That nigger will be begging to be deported.

>black man goes to german campsite
>"raping" 23 yr old woman in front of boyfriend
>go to jail for being alpha

>He did get off easy. Invaders who break even minor laws should be executed on the spot.

Exactly!

....it's fucking ghana. And look at their cells Yeah, he'll be begging to leave that to go back to his shithole where they'll probably castrate and cut off his hands and feet.

>Anyone still thinking migrants get off easy?
all migrants? some migrants? a few migrants? most migrants? any migrants?

>>black man goes to german campsite
>>"raping" 23 yr old woman in front of boyfriend

She told her boyfriend to stand down because she was afraid the nigger might kill her if he tried to intervene.

Google it.
And they will let him out.

She told him to stand down because for the first time in her life, she knew what it was like to get properly fucked.

This land didn't belong to a bunch of disparate tribes that constantly warred between eachother, somebody else came along and conquered them. Did the noble savage build this country or did the white man come here and build it?

There is no death penalty in Ghana.

deathpenaltyworldwide.org/country-search-post.cfm?country=Ghana

No she just wanted some big Nigger cock.
White men are just too much pussy anyway.

Life in Ghana is a death penalty.

....Again, it's fucking ghana. Life there is worse than any kind of imprisonment or punishment.

>germany
why even bother

It's still in their law books but they haven't carried it out for years. I said Google it retard

>performing sexual acts on children in their ceremonies - in this case sodomy

Yes, it's called the Catholic Church.

>threatening way of life
Being a mild nuisance at best, I expect nothing less of any black. Nice reddit spacing.