OP here, can I beat up the pussy with this?

OP here, can I beat up the pussy with this?

No, you're missing a part of it.

it's average though

Beat up? No. Please a woman to orgasm? If you don't blow your load super fast.

No.

My mom said it's not the size of the dog in the fight

No. It's soft, retard!

it's not much of a grower

How you gonna beat up pussy with a soft dick fuckstick?

soft serving isn't gonna do much good that's true

SMALL

*average

No, definitely small lol

small side of average, but my dick is not 'small'

You're right not small.... Tiny

No, it really is, like, I consider myself to have smaller than average dick, and it still looks notably bigger than yours. Sorry dude. The only pussy you'll be beating with this is a kitten.

Dogdick detected.

excellent shaped head though

Mutilated

it's not like pussies are huge, I think with the correct position I could do some real damage

Cut dicks are gross.

Only damage you are gonna do is to your pride "big" lad

>OP here
Wow

they're very clean and cause multiple orgasms

No... they don't. Trust me. I've had sex with dudes who've had cut dicks, and dudes who've had uncut dicks, and maybe it's just a coincidence, but the cut dicks always feel worse.

Also, uncut dicks are nicer to look at, nicer to touch, and more sensitive. Much nicer to play with.

So a regular unmutilated dick, only its actually complete

I'm not ashamed of my average penis. I just don't want to be laughed at when I really start to do work on a lady

And they don't belong to brainwashed cereal worshippers

You're really grasping at straws to make your dick seem decent aren't you, sport?

it's not untrue

femanon?

Mate she aint gonna laugh, not unless you are woefully bad at it. Posting pics of your cick to Sup Forums ain't gonna help your nerves, just fuck the bitch then you'll know if you can "beat up pussy"

well I know brazzers won't be beating my door down, but I believe it's a worthy sized instrument of clean pleasure for ladies

Yes.

By chance, are you American? Most Americans seem to think that cut dicks are better, healthier, more appealing to women, but they're really not by all accounts. both medical and personal, they're really... not. Uncut dicks are far more sensitive, so dudes with cut dicks are missing out on a lot of sexual pleasure.

>but I believe it's a worthy sized instrument of clean pleasure for ladies

You've got bigger problems than dick size before you've a chance of getting laid...

did you save my picture? I am american and I didn't have a choice, it was cut without my consent.

well I am saving myself for the perfect lady that can take it without problem

No, I did not save your picture. Don't take it personally, I only save pictures on here regarding genitalia for art reference.

oh no problem...genitalia art sounds weird

Nah, it's pretty fun.

I know more about genitalia now, very interesting. you can use mine as a stand in for a teacup yorkie

Nah dude, you're cool, if I ever do, it'll be for normal cut human

thank you very much madam