Feels thread?

Feels thread?
Started cutting
Literally the only time I've been genuinely happy in the last few years is when I see the open gash before blood starts flowing
Talking to my friend
Mention it because I like sharing things that make me happy
Cut (lol) a day or 2 later
In a real bad fucking slump with my depression
Need someone to talk to
She messages me at 2 am (I'm normally awake. She isn't)
Tell her I'm glad she messaged me and needed to talk to someone
Tells me she thinks I'm putting on everything for attention
Haven't talked about my problems since
Continue to cut

Also can you guys please recommend sad music? Something similar to I can't stop loving you by Ray Charles, hurt by Johnny cash, gloomy Sunday by Billie Holiday, etc.

Are you a 12-16 year old girl? Because only 12-16 year old girls cut themselves lmfao.

Wow I'm exactly 12-16! How did you know?
Thank you for reading, user

b&

Kys on stream and give us the link fag

I'm 21. Why would you take that seriously?

Maybe

> every teenager ever
Nigga how weak can u be, there are countless of people who had it millions times worse than you, got their parents Or friend killed right before their eyes, live with an handicap and stoof up and made something out of their lives, you on the other hand hasn't experienced shit and your already cutting yourself, McKys

>like, other people suffer more than you man, that makes your pain invalid

mods will take it seriously

Don't get what's so wrong with cutting. It's a coping mechanism. If cuttings pathetic, so is doing weed.

Also this

Yuh huh.

>Maybe

I have one of those days like every other time I wake up to my fiance laying next to me, with my seed inside her and I can look forward to a day's hard work so I can come home to see her happy and comfortable and secure at home making dinner and watching tv.

>looking forward to a hard day's work

what a fag lulz

Would it make you feel better if I said :looking forward to a day's good pay to support my lifestyle with her:? Because, you know, the two go hand in hand and I thought it was implied.

That's good to hear, user. How is she?

The fact that you have to brag about this in a feels thread makes me think you aren't as happy as you claim.

She's good, thanks!

I just saw a picture that resonated with me. It described something I feel regularly now, but rest assured I've had days where it seemed the walls were closing in.

Feels include good feels, don't they? Or am I just not depressed enough for you doodz to want to hang out with me?

Feels usually refers to sad feels or sad feels that make you happy. Like loving someone who doesn't love you back. You have them but the pain is crushing

Good feels welcome too though

Ok, fine, she's a former meth user and recovering intravenous drug addict with crippling mental health issues, really bad and broken teeth that make her self-conscious and depressed, but I care about her and I'm madly in love with her and intend to marry her.

Do I fit in any better now? Because usually when I say that every jumps on my ass about how stupid I am.

Why you wanna got fit in so bad?

Sry for the grammar. Nigger here.

Oh man. I'm in so much uncertainty right now.
I'm getting emotional in this fwb relationship I am in with this friend of mine. And she doesn't seem to mind but she doesn't want to be my girlfriend.
And she doesn't want me to break it off either.
I haven't fucking slept in days because of her Sup Forums.
Please give me some sage advice

I'd break it off. Can't be worth the pain just to get your dick wet.

Just chatting, man. Feels threads have some good stuff sometimes so I just pulled up a chair.

Just gotta ride it out. Do your best to be cool about things. If you act all anxious and clingy it will only push her away.

On the other hand if you think that would just be torture than it might be better to make the first move to break it off and save yourself the pain of rejection.

I just feel bad that she doesn't want to be my girlfriend. What is this feeling even? It's the first time it has happened to me. Is there something wrong with me? Am I not enough? That's how I feel user. Miserable

Cutting is just attention whoring. You're just a melodramatic bitch boy (or girl) who probably listens to depressing music all day and repeats how stupid and worthless you are despite having no real problems whatsoever, grow up.

If you're gonna cut do it right. Also listen to any DSBM band

I cut near my shoulder so it's always hidden

>that arm
I bet you were desperate to post that picture. Here's your (You), worthless attention whore.

Dunno. I've never had a girlfriend/FWB myself, but I feel like if I was in your position, I'd consider what kind of chance there was that she'd change her mind, and if that seemed to unlikely, end it there.

I wouldn't dwell on the "Am I not enough?" thing either. To her, you might not be, which is just another reason to stop.

She's asked for us to be exclusive. She asked for me to open up my walls slowly. She wants all that without wanting to be my girlfriend. And I can't do that. I don't open up to girls I just bang. She knows that.
I talked to her about it but she's just like people get boring and relationships get boring after a while and people get bored and people leave and crap like that

No. I survive by licking the salt from comments like this

You're right user. Maybe I'm fixated on the idea of being good enough for her. Obviously, I'd be good enough for someone else, if not her.
Thanks for the reassurance and your words. They gave me some much needed comfort

I'll bite. So, here's the thing, you can never really control another person, which is why formal agreements, arrangements, open communication and trust become so important.

You have two choices, as I see it, and it's up to you to weigh the right one, but assuming she's serious about not dating you, then it's clear what your choices are:

1. You establish a personal boundary about yourself where you personally and socially acknowledge that your desire for intimacy is one that can only be resolved and satisfied by a static, monogamous relationship with mutual love, companionship, emotional integrity, and security, and possibly leave this person to seek that out for your personal well-being.

2. Resign yourself to your friendzooned fate and swallow your depression and feelings for the simple solace of getting to continue to sleep with her along with anyone else she wants to sleep with, with no formal allegiance or real relationship with you.

The choice seems easy, honestly. It sounds like you're selling yourself short with this girl and there may be a better quality person for you out there, and if not, at least someone who actually wants to be with you for you and not just for her personal convenience.

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A QT ASIAN GIRLFRIEND

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ALONE AND MISERABLE

Best of luck, user.

it's true. girls look at me in disgust. the ones who do talk to me are repulsed by my personality and love for anime & video games

Do you listen to Linkin Park?

>gf got atypical depression

>has long moments of acute depression, suicidal thoughts and paralysis sometimes

>got the bitch a hotel with jacuzzi to relax a little, bitches love jaccuzzi

>falls on the fucking bed and starts crying "user, i don't feel well"

nah fuck that

>start improvising shit "Ok, close your eyes. think of the moon, the wind on the grass, and now focus on the lower part of your body"

>start licking her pussy like that shit was a strawberry vanilla gelato

>she cums so hard she blacks out for 5 minutes and tells me "user, i'm not depressed anymore, what the fuck"

that was a good day

>therapy starting next month
>10 years of shit I have been keeping bottled up

almost feel sorry for the therapist

I like points of authority but other than that, not really. Check it out, it has an awesome MV and was on toonami years ago

Dude, you can't build your pyramid if you're letting this woman monopolize your building blocks. You gotta sort your own foundation out and build up from there, by knowing what you want and what you don't want. And it sounds like you don't want to be in the situation you're in now.

I've tried doing the 1st point but she's persistent and she breaks down my walls user. I put up my defence but she keeps pestering me and makes me open up.
As for the 2nd point, she's asked for us to be exclusive. I guess I just need to ask if she sees a future for us. But that seems like a total beta thing to do. To ask her if she sees a future with me

Why should I be salty? I'm happy with my life instead of being a pussy who cuts himself, probably because daddy didn't buy him the last iPhone.

That's fucking wonderful, user. Go easy on them a little. Hopefully you can take a lot out of the meetings.

Why are you still here, user? You clearly don't like these threads

You're right user. I want something from her that I'm scared to ask of. I want a relationship with her but I'm scared to ask if she does too because if she says no, then there's neither sex nor the companionship and getting rejected sucks

You are ridiculously salty, should put it in my wounds. Also im not a fag i have a samsung

I made a list of things to mention in therapy, I worry if anyone else sees it they will think I'm batshit

I feel like a lot of people in this thread can probably relate to half the stuff on there. What took you so long to go to a therapist?

A guy that cut... can you even be more pathetic than that?

Oh boy. This is why I scheduled an appointment but broke it off.
But I really do need to see a therapist. One of these days..

I feel awkward as fuck and cringey talking about feelings and stuff.

Also stupid fear of getting sectioned.

You're on Sup Forums. You're not that far behind

They won't section you unless you actively ssy you are going to kill yourself

You must not have many close friends if you think that.

Yeah, I hear stories of people literally saying they are going to kill themselves and they are sent on their way, I know it is a silly fear/phobia and am doing my best to ignore it.

Don't worry man, they're much more open and accepting than you think. I remember going to my school counselor in highschool and getting laughed at. Uni counsellor and GP both said that's fucked and the person shouldn't have a job. You can't get worse than that :P

I went to a child therapy place for actual counselling, I was so shut up and quiet we just sat there for an hour a week and didn't say much, I think he enjoyed the free time.

Now I'm paying for this shit I don't think that will be a problem.

They'd be paying you to stop. Hopefully it helps as much as you need it to

Ok life hack here. You see the guy right hand rite? subjectively interpreting the depression he has. Imagine now, that the hand is that way because hes holding a glass of water.

Try to hold a glass of water anons, with your straight arm. How much does that glass weight?
Probably nothing. Just a joke for most of you, It weighs nothing.
Hold it anons, for the same position, lets say, a couple of minutes, the glass is starting to tire your arm. Hold it for lets say, hours, days , months, years.

The ''weight'' of the glass depends on how much are you attached to it. It is determined on how long you hold it without letting it go.
Even if the glass just broke when you let him go, you must do it user.

Depression is just one step away from happiness, just one, usually is the hardest one. But I promise you is just one. Stand up now user, and do what you must do.

You're a faggot
If you're gonna put yourself through physical pain to make you feel better, go to the gym instead so you have something to show for it besides a bunch of lines on your skin

I think the issue is that many people, lacking the discernment necessary, perceive the glass of water as a material component of their hand, and so letting it go ceases to be an option due to an artifact of their perceptions.

But I like your analogy a lot. I think it's good advice to people who have the discernment and mental clarity to identify where the glass ends and they begin.

lol didn't read

Is that Christina Ricci in her underwear walking through a field in chains? wtf?

>
>
>Ok, fine, she's a former meth user and recovering intravenous drug addict with crippling mental health issues, really bad and broken teeth that make her self-conscious and depressed, but I care about her and I'm madly in love with her and intend to marry her.
>Do I fit in any better now? Because usually when I say that every jumps on my ass about how stupid I am.
What an idiot
She'll ruin you as soon as the wind turns

this is practially me

Why does everyone say that? It's like, everyone is envious and irate when I talk about having a girlfriend, and then I tell them the harsh realities of life and suddenly I'm a dumbass. wtf.

Nobody's perfect. She's going to be fine becauseI'm helping her. Why is there this undying assumption that because someone used drugs in the past that they are going to rob me blind and abuse me at the first opportunity?

She's a human being, too. She has feelings and hopes and dreams.

check'd, but it's still possible to turn a feral animal to the domesticated side. takes years of patience, and is hard as fuck, but as long as the 2 ppl have each other and love each other, and would do anything for the other--isn't that what matters most? throw out all the trash ppl say, focus on those close to you?

what are some good things to NOT tell a therapist?

Have you tried getting regular exercise? You got some imbalances. It would help.

>you killed someone
If thats the case, tell them it was a dream
>you have had sex with a minor
If thats the case, deny it af

Anything else is just fine. Just dont let loose your tongue on law related stuff, a therapist is totally allowed to give personal info to the local police. No matter if the say they wont.

Cutting is only for attention you socially depraved Mongoloid, either kill yourself or get the fuck out there cause nobody gives a shit about a waste of space

Nigga u gay. And a beta male. U need a bigger knife

The insufferable amounts of self pity. Permanently scar yourself, to improve your mood.

Reason - it feels good. I bet there are thousands of ways you could improve your emotional state, mood, and life but haven't tried.

You know what would help you? A good ass kicking to reboot your survival instinct for one.

Any admissions of any kind of crime, however minor is something that a therapist is liable to report you for. Generally they wait until you make some admission of a felony or imply you'll hurt yourself or others, and then they say "fuck this guy,I'm not losing my license if he goes on a killing spree" and they call the police on you and tell them everything.

Talking to a therapist is 10 times better than talking to normal people.

I'm sad over my ex. It doesn't really get easier as you get older boyos.

That depends. I told mine i have daily thoughts and trying to find the best way and so on. He didn't send me anywhere.

Agreed. Hell I'd even prefer a gf with problems.

Cutting: the edgiest of edgy edgeness.