Faggots get BTFO

Faggots get BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bzNXfsJRijg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek, don't you talk shit about Freddy, baitmaster

Hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars.

>using Kanye as an example for good lyrics

I don't believe in Peter Pan
Frankenstein or Superman

Fuck freddy faggot cruger. Damn tank top just gave me sick cringe. And his moustache just gave me level 19 cancer

heh, I get ya, but Fred shits on West 364.25 days of the year

You named your kid North.

/thread

nice bait. Kanye didn't even write that song.

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

the thing that never changes is that pop stars are always homosexual deviants
>kanye likes to suck tranny dick

Gay dudes are more poetic nowadays, I guess.

My favorite song is "Kan's Gay" by Rucka Rucka Ali.

>WHITE MAN KEEPIN US GUD FOLK DOWN CUZ

its not because you act like niggers and glorify drugs and violence. Grow up nogs you are the cockroaches of society

merchandising dude... north by north west.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bzNXfsJRijg

>that midget jew on top
LOL

ugh, your right on the money there, I give it three years before that "exclusively luxury" clothing line is out, and six years before we find out it's all made in china out of cat hair and piss

Wrong. He likes fish dicks.

I hate niggers, they're just commie footsoldiers and they don't even know it. The zogs have them forcing white flight, the niggers don't know why they only kill whites and asians but the demorats and zogs sure fuckin' know.

White people need to re-subjugate the earth with violence I think, there was a reason 11% of the world's population was able to take it over and it isn't that our daddy gave us money. The other races except the asians are useless, they make nothing, they're weak and stupid and deserve subjugation. Nay, need it, because that's their lot in life, that's what will keep them fed and ultimately safe, they're capable of little else and some lines need to be drawn here. Niggers can't have liberty, they're not designed for it, they're designed for villages where if you do anything wrong you get murdered in the street by the entire village, that's what it fucking takes to keep a nig nog from murdering.

what the fuck happened to niggers? they used to be cool as shit, making awesome music (blues, soul, funk & jazz). the the 80's happened...

but in the 80's they went full mental retard and never looked

they didn't go anywhere the new purple drank mother fuckers just multiply too fast.

Kanye cant freestyle for shit. Kanye is shit.

>Blaming jews for your first world problems

How the fuck does Kanye have a "generation defining" career in music when the stupid fuck can't even carry a simple tune. He's blatant, walking, proof that the entertainment industry is a sham - predicated entirely on nepotism and sexual favours. How are people so zombified as to not be calling him out on this shit 24/7?