DONALD TRUMP IS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER. Why do you love our glorious leader?

DONALD TRUMP IS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER. Why do you love our glorious leader?

I love him because he's tearing your shit tier country apart. You should go for a second term with him.

he's going to oust the aliens
cuck china back into its filthy shithole
fuck poojeets who been stealing our jerbs
and make america great again
he took charlie sheens slogan and made it better, so much WINNING you'll get sick of it.

Any day now

the best ever, sir

because pic related

Well he's got 8 years to do it all.

Watching the China's Communist party during their convention. Saying how they are finally ready to have some real influence on the world stage. Nice going America, you're just letting this happen. It will come back to bite you in the ass eventually.

the more we win they more they hate us, the more they hate us the more we win. the lefts violent outbursts and temper tantrums are devastating to their voter base. the shootings and murders these mongrels are responsible for will allow us to remove their voting rights. they think rioting makes them friends but it only attracts other murders like ISIS tier mudslimes. gg on ruining your own party idiots lmao.

>the lefts violent outbursts and temper tantrums are devastating to their voter base
Vlad plz stay out of this

Russian detected

>Why do you love our glorious leader?

He saved the USA from the evil Hillary Clinton.

ISIS and Nazis are both conservative, religious, and far right and do not like the left, Sergei, pls fuck off and rub two kartoshki together in whatever gulag you live in.

俄罗斯已经给了中国国家安全部小便视频。聯邦安全局不会使用了维基解密传播因为视频是色情材料。十九次全国代表大会和特朗普亚洲访问以后国家安全部会使用P2P传播。就等一下

yeah china is fucking scary, ironically enough it was the dems who tried to open them up from being the reclusive commie country they were.
sadly america went full retard and began spying on everyone (thanks bush), which china soon followed, and now they too have an over bearing police state spying on everyone, but without the freedoms americans have.

Yeah, what comrade said. Globalist nation destined to fail.

Ha ha

Speak English you retard. Oh wait China is the true economic power and English is losing in relevance. Fuck me I need to learn Chinese

要是你不可能看得懂还是翻译,那我不想你明白我说的话

>People were actually upset about this

Why do the US want a cuck for a president?

He's comic relief compared to all past Presidents.

Ching chong ring rong ping pong!

要是你不可能看得懂还是翻译,那我不想你明白我说的话

As a Canadian, I do quite enjoy him. I get to watch this buffoon (and the entire republican establishment) destroy every program beneficial to the people that put them in power while enriching themselves in the process.
>Tick tock
That's the sound of the clock running out on the American Empire

Ohhh I lemain huaghty while speaka Chinese on Engrish langrage boardu

Is half of your country retarded like ours, or are you politics more issue based?

The only thing i actually like about him is how hard he triggers crybaby morons.

I love that Republicans have co-opted crybaby and snowflake.

Do you know who constantly whines about fucking Christmas? Who is TERRIFIED of every other country on the planet? Who thinks we need to spend most of our budget on guns because they are such a pussy that they live in constant fear of 'being invaded'?

Talk about crying retards? How about the ones that chose shit manual labor jobs and are upset they got outsourced. Or the ones that have more money than most families but throw a hissy fit when someone wants to tax them a few more points.

Republicans OWN crying. They do it more than any other group on the planet.