Vegan its all you need

Vegan its all you need

Other urls found in this thread:

medscape.com/viewarticle/886916?src=soc_fb_171014_mscpedt_news_mdscp_mdscp_vegan
youtu.be/aqf8NwIul2c
men.com
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You go eat 100g of pumpkin seeds. Enjoy your stomach.

100 grams is less than 1/2 cup. Which I could literally eat in a few bites.
>But keep pretending like you know what you're talking about.

Then go eat your seeds you veggie faggot

Never said I was a vegan. I'm just pointing out you're a fucking idiot who doesn't think for himself. Enjoy your forever shit life and eternal deep seated confusion about the nature of reality.

yeah i don´t think so
medscape.com/viewarticle/886916?src=soc_fb_171014_mscpedt_news_mdscp_mdscp_vegan

Even fatty cuts of meat come in at 25-30% protein by mass, if you're trying to tout veganism then going for fucking protein content is a bad start.
Nuts and seeds are nothing special in that department at all.

You forgot to add cock

Wow. You really are a faggot.

Why are you shilling?

He said while chewing 100g of pumpkin seeds with tears raining down his faggot face.

Was there an argument to begin with?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You obviously didnt pay attention in biology. What kind of protein? Will it satisfy and react with the correct enzymes? Can you get all of the amino acids you need, that you are unable to synthesize yourself?

The answer to all these questions is, "No."

What do vegans use as bait, cause baitfish meme is not vegan

It’s not my stomach I’d be worrying about. Shitting nuts and seeds all day isn’t fun...

no bacon is all you need

Plus it's a good way to get diverticulitis, which will result in a hospital stay

Vegan is not all you want.

there is literally no reason to be vegan

Would you kindly list all 700 ways? I'm rather curious about your bullshit

Ask Brock Lesnar about that.

Yes there is...so you can become a smug, judgemental asshole and say whatever you want.

Reasons to be vegan:
1. You can brag to people about the superiority of your lifestyle
2. You can hang around other faggots and talk shit about everyone who isn’t vegan
3. You can pretend that you are gaining some massive health benifit even though your meals become more like little puzzles to avoid malnutrition.
4. You don’t have to worry about all that pesky extra money because you can spend it on vegan food.

Butthurt fag with an eating disorder confirmed. I'm vegetarian and I have no respect for you pussies at all

youtu.be/aqf8NwIul2c

Keto all the way.

No being a faggot soy boy for me.

>TFW you know high protein isn't healthy.

Hahaha I get it. So the picture is ironic because that dude is a vegan trolling another vegan, and he's fat from all the bitch hormone from soy.

I ain't clicking that shit

Here you would rather click this

men.com

>no argument
>"f...faggot!"
The state of Sup Forums

What's funny is that you fail to acknowledge the fact that we absorb badly protein from meat because it's heavily transformed.
Oh and quinoa and tofu have a better absorption rate than pure meat or at the very least equal.
Seriously user shut the fuck up about things you don't know shit about, you're just making a fool out of yourself.

Pick 1
>low carb
>keto
>vegan

K E T O

>he thinks all protein is the same
>he knows nothing about amino acids and enzymes
>he tells other people to not talk about things they know nothing about

you're a special kind of retard

>literally less then half a cup.

A regular bag of pumpkin seed spits are a 114g, 100g or pumpkin seeds are not a couple of hand full.

not bait

Is someone going to add semen to this list or not?

Plus all the cum you can guzzle

>being this new

Vegans....dunno how many times we’ve been over this or how many times I have to explain it to them, I’ll make it short and brief:

Cavemen were small brain but big digestive system..

Cooking/eating meat made it easier to digest and provided fats needed to grow bigger brain...

Energy used for digestion was instead used to promote brain growth...

We’d all be cattle, dumb as fuck and eating plants all day if not for meat.

Kek

Learn2biochem

>implying
Come on user
The only real argument against the vegan lifestyle might be the lack of B12. With a healthy and diversified regime however, other needs are easily satisfied

>First day: the post.

Keep telling yourself that user. This model is actually quite controverted and discussed by scientists and anthropologists. Are you an anthropologist? No you're not.

>might be the lack of B12
Kek, have you ever read about b12 deficiency?

Do vegan chicks swallow cum? Bit hypocritical if they do.

>quite controversial

That’s why scientists have published papers about it right? The only ones that consider it “controversial” are the creationists. Are you a creationist?

Cum isn’t vegan

The controversial model I was talking about is the role of meat in our evolution

Underrated kek

not controversial at all (btw not same user) fat role in brain growth is a fact.

Like I said, the only ones it’s “controversial” to is the creationists, Scientists agree on it.
>multiple scientific sources
>doesn’t agree cause it doesn’t match with what you think

Just because you don’t like it or agreee with it, doesn’t mean it isn’t true.