"Cock Tributes"

"Cock Tributes"

Can someone explain to me what the fuck this fetish is about and why it's so popular?

1. What is the appeal of this picture?
2. Are you looking at the woman or the dick?
3. Why does someone want to see their girl "tributed"?
4. Why does someone want to tribute?

>explain your bullshit

Other men expressing approval/interest/lust over a girl that you 'own' or a girl that you like

Seeing cute girls defaced unwillingly and unwittingly by disgusting cock slapped up against their face

No clue, I normally skip over these threads, but saw your faggotry amd decided to stop by and shitpost in your thread.

For me it turned me on to see a guy jerking off to a picture of my exgfs

for me "this fetish" is about seeing girls I know with cocks and/or cum on their faces

It sounds gay.

Bump.

Oh and I forgot another reason, to get a sort of spiteful revenge on a girl by smothering her face with cock

I honestly like seeing a guy getting hard to my girl. Also great when they put the cock right on the lips

Okay, but are certain tributes better than others or are they all good? What makes a tribute a "good" one? OP pic for example, is this a classic example of a tribute or is it a bad one

Same question

Some are much better than others for sure. Good ones are dependant on how much effort the guy puts in, like a video of him jerking it to the girl, saying her name, dirty talkin her, jizzing on her etc. Had a guy print out a pic of my girl once and cut a hole in her mouth and shove his dick in it. That was pretty neat.

OP pic is pretty lackluster but not 'bad'

OP pic kind of sucks, its just a dick and a pic. Some tributes position the penis to better fit the pic. Lighting so that you can see the dick and the pic clearly are really important

I didn't know there was so much variety with doing one
Okay, is size important? Do tributes need to be a big dick? Is that the only thing the OP pic does right or is size not the issue with this fetish?

Imo size isnt as important as presentation and effort, but it helps, sure. OP's one is blurry, horizontally aligned to a vertical pic (bad choice) and just quite ugly honestly.

Bit of background info, I have over 400 cock tributes of my girl, including about 80 vids.

Thanks lol it's weird that there's so much to this fetish
Anyone else feel free to add on these comments or opinions. Do you agree or disagree?

Ooh dang, can I see your girl??

sure

I'm a tributer, have tributed over a thousand times. It's fun, I'm jerking off anyway and it's a great feeling making others happy. Also a bit of an exhibitionist, works out for both parties.

This shit is GAY AS FUCK.
The focus is on the cock or cum, if you're a dude and you get off to something where the main thing in the picture is a cock or another man's jizz, you're a fucking faggot.
Nothing wrong with being a faggot, but at least ADMIT you're queer as fuck instead of saying it's about the average looking fully clothed slag that's barely visible.

A girl i know actually likes them. She says seeing strangers cocks on her face or whatever makes her feel dirty and slutty. Shes kinky af

Then I hope you've tribbed her yourself and shown her

Thats how i know

This shit isn't real, it's another shill thread to have more dicks on the board. I guess the constant dick rate threads, which are also shill threads, wasn't enough. It's all about warping young white males minds. Why do you think there are constant "u mad white boi?" threads up? The sick and degenerate jew controls all media and everything that goes into your head, you think they wouldn't do the same shit to our board? Think about it, open your eyes, use your own brain, fuck the jew. Wake up, it's right in front of your face but it's the only thing you've ever known.

Brittany?

What intrigues me is whether certain tributes are better than others or are they all good? Like some are on iPhones others on PC monitor. What makes a tribute a "good" one? OP pic for example, is this a classic example of a tribute or is it a bad one?
Is this better and if so why?

this exactly, see my post for further clarification:

Do you know her?

Saw her posts here, just assumed

Have you tributed her?

faggots.

It is not about being gay, for me this fetish is abou cuckolding, it makes me hard to know, that my girl is desired by other man and makes them hard. Sometimes i imagine the guy in the tribute fucking my girl. that really gets me going.

tl:dr
not gay
only cock

Holy shit I did her once

meant to write cuck, unfortunately misspelling...

jidf pls

I'm sure you did, as I say, I've collected over 400 tribs of her. If you could find yours I'd love to see it for the luls

tl;dr
pic related

If you uploaded your folder to mega I could

>400
Amateur...

Joking of course, I've done yours before aswell

That's even worse than being a closet queen.
At least gays have a modicum of self-respect.

Haha that's quite something jeez... Same applies to you, if you still have your trib of my girl I'd love to see it here.

Sadly im not in a position where i can access my archive at the moment

Lets see her

anybody here willing to do tribs?

>"Cock Tributes"

Grotesque vile faggotry. Disgusting. Beyond retarded.

Thread full of dick, every faggot's dream.

Have at it, i already put on load in there

For me, it's less about the cock and the actual cum, but more about the idea that an individual gets you off so much that you are willing to get off to her on camera for us to see. I derive pleasure from other's pleasure.

So when you look at the tribute in OP pic what are you looking at and rating? The size? The girl? What makes it a good tribute?

tribute my slut

Honestly, for me, the quality of the cock and cum is irrelevant. Quality for me is as long as the image/video is clear. What I like is when guys are vocal in a video tribute, so I know how much they are loving it. And of course, most importantly, the girl has to be nice.

You could ask 20 different people and get 20 different answers though

Hmmm yeah I guess that's what I don't understand is how people rate them
How do you rate these and explain why