Liberal memes are the funniest haha

Liberal memes are the funniest haha..
Right wingers BTFO

Just a friendly reminder that republicans haven't legitimately won a presidential election in a quarter century.

Ya elections should be based on majority population where all the smart people live like California.

the populated parts of the country are the ones that pay the most taxes. flyover shitholes with more cows than teeth are all taker states, so fuck them if they're going to be ignorant morons.

Hell yea dude! America is a democracy not a republic

You are not a liberal

Commiefornia is always welcome to succeed if they want their own way.

Dumb nigger. Just watched John Oliver I see. Faggot

It’s a Republic of states

“I’ll make this country better by hating 1/2 it’s population”
Fucking moron...

memes are of little value to real men.

I live in that shithole. I'd like to leave and solidify my alligence with the non-degenerates before the Inevitable slaughter to reclaim US soil.

the retarded are so funny.
thread number 3 kids?

damn waste of quads

The two are not mutually exclusive. You'll learn that in your Civics class.

sooo john oliver invented the popular vote? lmao dumb fuck

You’ll also learn the National total popular vote means dick in a presidential election

>can't win popular vote
>1/2 the population
i only hate the ignorant fools who keep voting for the party that has been fucking them over for 35 years.
if they want to fuck themselves, fine, but they're fucking over everyone because they're afraid of mexicans, sand niggers, and black people.

sure kid
you nigger?

If the were hillary would have won lol

>voting for the party that has been fucking them over for 35 years

You'll have to be more specific, I can't seem to figure out which party isn't fucking me.

>I’ll make this country better by hating the 1/2 of the population that doesn’t think like I do.
Fucking moron....
(Notice you didn’t address the’moron’ part in my initial post. So you must agreee with that part at least)

sure kid

funny how the party thats "fucking me over" wasn't the party that raised my insurance 900%.

>So you must agreee with that part at least
this is what passes for whit among trumptards.

>thinks the reps are actually fucking over themselves when it’s all been about fucking over, the nigggers, spics, and sandniggers...

>all the liberal memes you're getting.

Liberals can't shitpost or meme for shit. Constricted by their own ethos of political correctness and tolerance you see. Catch 22

Because liberal memes are so chock full of wit.
Sometimes you have to stoop down to someone else’s level so they can understand you

I wouldn't say its a waste as it highlights the truth

That one is interesting -- because that is, in fact, what leftists see, they are firmly convinced that it is what they hove gotten, and no contrary fact will interfere with their delusion.

You asked for liberal memes

this is what passes for brains with libturds

`

so mad
so funny
post more

I'ma just rate these in pure terms of worthiness:

Meh/10. The comb over is played out, and "Drumpf" is about as lame as "Barry Sotoro" quickly became. Funny mispronouncing of the name or use of an older name is not really good memeing.

4/10. The graphic is not too horrible, makes him look bad without resorting to the tired comb over meme. But "Shitgibbon" is problematic, suggesting racism on the part of the memer.

7/10. Pretty effective, though I wonder how many younger memers will even recognize the Donald Duck tantrum as a thing?

5/10. It says more about their delusions about the President than anything else, and sort of tactility admits that they are evaluating him based on preconceptions rather than on what's actually happening. All while meaning the exact opposite inside their echo-chamber. Anti-Trumpists will love it, though, it echoes in the chamber very nicely.

9/10. Clever use of materials, plays to an aspect of the President that is already a meme in popular culture (the big ranting mouth), and could be infinitely adaptable by photo shop if you wanted to make the mouth bigger and bigger, or shut it. If they had used an American newspaper, this would be 10/10.

Continuing:

3/10, clever enough phrase, but the clown makeup is not convincing nor does it grow out of anything in Trump's appearance, it looks forced. Maybe use more orange?

1/10, says nothing except "We don;t like Trump." Not even sure what they were trying for here.

2/10. Awkward image, not immediately apaprant it is even Trump, there are better pics of him where he looks fat, there are better pics where it is clear he's golfing in swanky surroundings, the image does not really support the conclusion -- there is nothing all that corrupt about playing golf. Good out, though, Mr. President, bet the next shot was a "gimme.".

>Shitgibbon" is problematic, suggesting racism
You must have slept through the primaries. This is the name the Geordies gave him very early on.

>says nothing

`

says more than you.