PICKLE RICK THREAD!

PICKLE RICK THREAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gCO2lin8Ung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You need help

Fuck off back to 9GAG faggot

Hi! I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favourite show!!! Like the one time Ricky said said there's probably no good!!!! I was agreeing so much. I am smarter then you're average teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason. I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on TV so I told my friends on Minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Milan dipping sauce and the dumv bitch didn't even get the reference XD one time in class j shouted "IM PICKLE RIIIICK" and Mrs. Janice told me to go outside. ai ****ing hate that ****. School is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, I am too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to

i get that you're a person of low iq since you don't find it funny.

Actually RM is a very intricate show in both plot and story telling when you look upon it as an individual of high iQ.

It's all kinds of tenacious once discovered.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

agreed

This is the only one of these jokes I've ever laughed at, and will probably be the last one I laugh at ever again
thank you user

I think the fuck not

can someone post the shadman leaving thing please we need that right now

Pocklericm
youtu.be/gCO2lin8Ung

No problem user

can you specify user?

Best thing about living in a state that has at-will employment laws: I got to fire a dipshit kid for liking R&M and I didn't have to explain myself.
Fuck Rick & Morty.

You are a fucking monster i hope you die

What state?

NV

now i'm glad Paddock shot those people

>Tourists are from NV
>It has anything to do with R&M
>The shootings will stop me from doing it again

Yup that's quite a fanbase you guys got going for ya. As soon as the kid in the eBay dept with the hamburger R&M shirt comes under my charge I am going to do it all over again.