Why should either of them be considered among the greats when both have marred their legacies with cheating scandals?

Why should either of them be considered among the greats when both have marred their legacies with cheating scandals?

if you aint cheating you aint trying

both top 5 all time imo

Joe Montana never cheated
Brett Favre never cheated
Bart Starr never cheated
Drew Brees never cheated

All considered legends of the game who didn't cheat.

I've heard that peyton started using HGH when he was at the University of Tennessee so his entire career has been a cheat

>Drew Brees
won a ring due to bounty gate
>Montana
threw a ball to receiver's using stick um

this

Montana cheated with stickem

6.Manning
7.Brady.

any higher then you're a underage fag.

>brees
loooooooool

But Manning's not being investigated. His legacy is clean.

(Citation Needed)
Even if that were true it's completely unproven.

>Manning
>cheating scandal

Hahahaha no.

diddling a hot trainer with your nuts isn't cheating

Neither of them are cheaters

He almost definitely used HGH to rehab his neck injury though.

Everyone cheated or have teammates that cheated. Rule bending is part of the game. We need to make sure players don't over step but gamesmanship is to be expected.

Brady is the GOAT and Peyton is a HOFer. Deal with it faggot.

>ywn have to sit through another episode of "Peyton vs. Brady: This time it's really personnel"

Thank fucking God. The AFC sucks.

Also, the NFL could've meme'd Cam vs. Von so we could finally have an offensive vs. defensive player rivalry but they're still scheduling New England and Denver to play each other each year like it really matters anymore.

now i have to root for the patriots so jimmy g gets a ring and it's revealed what a system baby brady is. well played kraft you scumbag.

Inb4 people bring up jimmy g already has 2 rings. Let's be honest unless you were the starter the ring doesn't matter as much.

yeah when i say "gets a ring" i mean "wins as a the starter. THE guy". right now he's still some dude.

>Also, the NFL could've meme'd Cam vs. Von so we could finally have an offensive vs. defensive player rivalry but they're still scheduling New England and Denver to play each other each year like it really matters anymore.
Why don't you read a wikipedia article about how NFL scheduling system work? it'd save us all the bandwith and attention used to read your retarded posts about a Von Miller/Cam Newton rivalry

rooting for the patriots is just brutal either way

Weren't you that guy who spent all of last year desperately convincing himself that Brady wouldn't win again?

lmao I don't think you should be taken very seriously

There was never any proof Tom cheated, if anyone is to blame for spygate and deflategate, blame bichick

How did Peyton cheat exactly? Oh, that HGH thing that they drummed up at the very end of his career and attempted to put on him because of his wife, but it never actually got any attention or was acknowledged by even mediocre sports journalists?

Yeah, you're probably talking about that because you don't exist outside of Sup Forums and take everything written here as gospel.

What is Peytons expression conveying?

We've forgiven baseball players for cheating. Why not everyone else?

I don't think you should be taken very seriously

This is the mentality of poorfags who watch povertyball

You have to go back chico

5 rings buddy lol

the bengals have done nothing but help brady out of slumps

fuck cincy

5 rings my nigga 4 sb mvps my nigga 2 mvps my nigga

If you hate Brady you probably have a little dick

the fuck that gotta do with anything? I don't like the Bungals.

***** is more like it.

>Patsfag thinking about dick.

wow shocker there.

No, we shouldn't encourage degeneracy. Soon it is okay for your favorite athlete to cheat, then it is okay for your wife to cheat, all of a sudden you find yourself stepping over tampons in NYC after the Women's March because being disgusting is empowering. Degeneracy spirals out of control

I'm gay is that a problem? At least I don't like anime

>implying people would even watch a cam vs von miller match up

yawn

He was framed. And the trainer was a SJW feminist that thinks everything is rape.

ayyy lmao

why do you comment in every patriots thread?

>Bounty gate
>cheating

Since when does cash incentives for bigger hits cheating? Its just an extremely unethical grey area.

>Let's be honest unless you were the starter the ring doesn't matter as much.
>right now he's still some dude.

Because practice means nothing all year.
Filthy casuals.

since possibly knowing that someone else may have let some air out of footballs became cheating

when the league sees said hits occurring 10 seconds after the whistle and letting it slide because muh katrina

why do you care?
why are you obsessed?
why haven't you become a reddit tier pussy and just filter me?