m.youtube.com/watch?v=WSR8Y61yt4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he doesnt

Yes, he does faggot.

Jesus

only insecure losers believe in that dumb shit

Ur fucking gay thats the reason

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

Earth is flat. Here is your proof we are created.

XDDDDDDDDD

Why?

do more drugs

I can prove he doesn't because what kind of god would poop something like you out?

this life is hell.
only a god could do such a thing.

Ppl are gayd and traps only thanks to their parents. Thous are only one who need be blamed. Let kid be molested or be thous who do that or use this chemicails before newborn has born. Smoke and use alcohol and trap is ready. Use plastic to manipulate dna.
If you are trap or gay or lesbian you know who to blame.

>we're nothing but molecular strands of rna/dna (data) which make up cells which make up tissue which function together symbiotically to form your body, your brain, and your perception of reality
we're just robots who somehow think we're special snowflakes who deserve the term "organic" material because of our over inflated egos and sense of self worth..

Seems pretty cool.

continueing this track of thought
this would make earth the mother (it birthed us and provided the right circumstances for said molecules to assemble in such a way), sun the father (it provided and provides everything for our existence, not just our birth, which it also provided for)
YFW you're now aware that the ancient egyptians were smarter than modern humans are.

You bouth are phatetic. Actually 1 of 1000 people only are normal. Maybe even lower noumber. Not even 1% is awaken. This is scary. There is no future caouse of people like you. Our future is full time slavery while AI do hes job to rip off man kind and guess what god will flood earth again like hed did it before. People once destroyed this place. It was conpletly different. Now we live in desert compered what we had. And now we are turning our desert into dump yard

>muh ancients so smurt they challenged teh gawds and lost
this existence was always a losing game, the current systems in place ensure our demise.
we should've had a moonbase during the 20th century, and should be colonizing other planetary moons and maybe even other planets at this point.
man does not deserve life, he is evil, easily corrupted and abhorrent in his greed and deeds.
but can you blame man? look at the disgusting sack of shit for a creator he has, that sick bastard in the sky is nothing but a creepy old man watching people fuck and mutilate eachother while he jerks off and embraces countless children into his "heaven" and the rest stay stuck here on this hell.

tl;dr god's a pedophile and such a disgusting sack of shit he does nothing to help his creation. he'd rather watch us torture eachother and die painfully slowly to disease than offer a helping hand, fuck him.

>Actually 1 of 1000 people only are normal.
Can you define normal?

>life is agony, with brief commercial breaks of happiness
whoever put us on this gay earth, is no friend of ours, that is for certain.

all existents are finite. by definition, god is infinite. god does not exist

الله أكبر

does the universe exist?

it is finite, so yes it does.

and yet all evidence leads to the conclusion that it's infinite, faggot.

>consciousness
>Not alive matter can't self function and change its self to adapt to its surroundings on its own
>Randomness doesn't exist
>Both "universe existed and wasn't created" or "god created universe" Don't have a proof
>Historical evidence
Religion was ruined by its people

only a god could have created such a perfect hell like the one we inhabit

How old is the universe believed to be?
Does it have duration?

How large is the universe?
Does it have extension?

>what are white holes
literally the start of the universe means the death of the universe..
which means it isn't death it is just a transformation

Eternal Mover Argument.

I think Alvin Plantinga has a variation of the ontological argument.
No one does the cosmological ar
gument anymore.

>just robots
That jaded attitude is really impractical.

There are no planets. Earth is all there is. There is no space. Sone told yoy there is something up down left righr but thata not reality. Earth is flat and everything revolves around us. Stars sun moon are lights not objects and not si far away and big size. For example sun is 4k miles away. I cant teel currect distannce and size of some countries. It is not big. Moon is same size as sun. Stars are just lights. You can look with telescope and see blinking lights not spining balls. Only nasa can sgow you fake ball planets. Every space agency is fake. Satelits do not exist. Gues why in mountains we dont have signal. We are closer to satelites... why we build cell towers or build underwatter internet cables.
Earth is center. We are apecial. We arent accident. We are created and live by rules for example:
Dont hurt anyone
Dont kill anyone
Dont lie.
There are 10 commandments for harmonious life but someone took controll and legalize thous things. In this case governments. We are just slaves and there is bo future if we dont try change things.
You see all this tehnologies. It doesnt matter we are smart but we are lazy to do thing by our own. For example iPhone S has AI or robot build into camera which will scan everything it see.
Every device is ment to track us and enterntain us so we cant see reality and let them control our world. Weather is manipulated with harp and cemtrails. Gues why america have hurricanes. It is all man made not natural. Now in california they use lasers or sun energy to melt down some places that shows why treea burn from inside. I can go on and on.
Food is poisoned air is poisoned.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WSR8Y61yt4Y
Small reality proof.
Research this things before you will try proof me wrong. Ppl do that they dont know shit and reducuel others.
Research Flat earth. It is only basic. Everythung you know have to go. Schools dont make you smart it only ylteaches you what to think not how to think by your self.

We made this life like shit. I know everything is wrong. If we would progressed there wouldnt be starving ppl or "wars". We can still change things. Im not here to mele fun of everyone but help realise how bad this life is. It will be only worse.

this tbh

>impractical
for self preservation maybe, but it is reality.
we're just super complex robots whos coded on the molecular level

shut up faggot, the earth is a giant ball.
>thinks he can jump off of antartica
please do test your theory.

>what are white holes
A theoretical construct lacking any support for the process that could lead to their formation

If i bring up flat earth what you do you attack me even you havent looked into it for 5 mins. You probably hurt someone else you know. Im not blaming you but i show we do wrong things.

>lacking any support for the process that could lead to their formation
the death of the largest universal eating black hole is what can cause it.
doesn't happen on the small scale considering the sheer amount of energy that is needed for it to occur.

REKT

>flat earthers
fuck off with your ridiculous and impossible to prove notions which have easily been debunked.

"super complex robots" wouldn't even be a concept without humanity to foster it.

I'll never understand why people want to prematurely dictate our species place in existence.

>believes in the big bang
>doesn't believe white holes can exist
the big bang is literally a white hole, idiots.

how does consciousness?

>"super complex robots" wouldn't even be a concept without humanity to foster it.
so the stars, the moon, and the sound of a tree falling in the forest, only happen when someone is around to observe it?
neat.. tell me more about your yellow brick road matrix thoery.

check'd

1. If god didn't exist, he couldn't have created Earth.
2. Earth exists
Therefore, god must exist.

Which god?

Remember, faggots, this is the first question to ask whenever anyone mentions the g word. Never miss an opportunity to remind christfags that their magic poof is merely one of thousands.

it's not obvious to me at all what things are like when no one is experiencing them. im not omnipotent.

It doesn't matter. Each religion is just a different aspect of the one and real God.

then what the fuck was the point of your first shitpost?

This

Hi, God here. It's funny how you guys are talking about MY existence when none of YOU actually exist. This is just a dream for me and I'm going to wake up soon. Every one of you is just my sleeping brain roleplaying different humans.

1. If Penis God didn't exist, she couldn't have created Penis.
2. Penis exists
Therefore, Penis God must exist.

You dont ecen know what is flat earth. How do you like your religion? Scientism or Atheism. Nothing exploded and every become reality. You are just speck of dust in infinite space. You are monkeyman on spining rock.
Science nowdays is religion and its job is lead us away from god. They dont use facts but theories. For example science is watter is always level when unmanipulated. There is no curvature. We cant detect earths movement we cant feel it. Horizon always is at eye level. This is science not gravity for example with 0 proofs. Reality is density and boyency. Everything what is denser than air falls and less dense gues up. Try research and dubk it not put your anger on me just because i said you have been fooled all your life. I was you 6 months ago. I lught about it. I trieed debunk globe and i realise globe isnt reality. Your ego attacks me because it hurts that you have been fooled. Whole world is decived.

Nope. Your own bible specifically acknowledges other gods and commands you to “have no other gods before me”.

Because you believe in the existence of something, doesn't mean that it does exist.

The point is that they are not other gods, some people just perceive the same god differently.

I thought that referring to humanity as "meat robots" was obviously trivializing our species' existence.

If Jesus did not exist then why do we talk about him so much?

why would god use the term "before me"?

why not just say "thou shalt have no other gods"?

Precisely. The analogous argument for the christian god is just as retarded as that for penis god but naturally christfags are too stupid to realise this.

Try debunk flat earth. Look into it.

Everything in motion has to be set in motion.

>believing this horse shit
science is about understanding the universe (the word is synonymous with god), and in my experience would say the better i understand it, the better i feel about this place.

It means that all "other" gods are equal, so they do not come before him. It was a hint for humans that the god's' aren't stronger or weaker but they are all the same being.
The thing is, the human mind cannot understand a higher dimensional being like a God. We can only understand a small part of it. In the west, they looked upon him saw him as the Christian God. For the Arabs, they saw him as Muhammad. The Chinese saw him as Gandhi, and so on. The real god is a sum of all that, but even more.

How many ppl have read ir the Bible? There is your answer.

?i didn't say the big bang were real, you claimed the big bang as the start of the universe, which i rebuttled as being the fact that it is a white hole.

The claims of gods nature and existence are not based on any observable, measurable realms of human knowledge and capability. The only viable way people can claim evidence of his existence is by attributing real world occurrences to his influence but there is no way to prove this is so. He's as real as magic - maybe it exists out there somewhere, but there's no concrete link to our daily lives so we can't really bother ourselves with it. If he is real, as detached as he is from us it would only be right for us to act towards him.

But while there is incredibly weak arguments to the existence of a god as described in Abrahamic holy texts, there are convincing ideas as to why people would form these beliefs in higher powers.

there's that over inflated sense of self worth i talked about, your ego isn't all it's worth.
you've evolved to believe it so because it provides a better life and increases chance of successfully passing on your genetic code.

>you can literally walk off of ant artica
please, do try it.

Classic. You havent looked into it and you just call it shit without not knowing anything about it. Ok. Have fun invyou slave job. Work till you arent able work. So goes your life. Live in your ilusions. Time will come al everyome may realise lies but it will be to late. Remeber tomorow you have work or school. Get in time there and let your brain be washed.

> i rebuttled as being the fact that it is a white hole
white holes are not a fact they are a theoretical construct which you happen to believe in

>hundreds of astrologists who have been up there in a space ship or on ISS and went around Earth are all part of the conspiracy

We cant. Antartica is military lrotected noone can go there. I can pay 10k and go on guided tour pet penguins and my trip is ower. We cant go there. So there is why there is no edge. Noone has floed over antartica. We have bilionares they can make wourld records and make their names known but thei dint because they cant. Thous who protect antartica dont wanr us to know what is after ice wall. It may be more land more continents how some maps show. Or infinite ice till absolute zero tempetures ir dome. We dont know

i agree science can be abused, but claiming all scientific knowledge and research is a fallacy because of its abuse is as simple as claiming all religion is just a means to control and empower power hungry psychopaths, as it's far more easily corrupted and doesn't even require evidence for its followers to commit their life towards it.

>hurr durr anything illegull is impossibulll
really? grow a pair of balls and prove your theory.

>conspiracy
There us no space.
Its all fake. 500 ppl are astronouts of 7 bilion. Thats alot lol. Thei all are free masons. Satelites space ships iss are hoax. Nasa streams space walks in pool. You can see bubles there. Guess vacum has bubles. Thei use wires greenscreens and bluescreens. Every curve is filmed with go pro fisheye lense camera

I really don't see how my ego is over inflated just because I embrace what it is to be a human being. Yes I want to procreate, yes I want to succeed, and yes I want to shape the world around me in the interest of my species.

I don't get the apathy, I mean, why not just kill yourself?

>everything is a conspiracy but my theory that I heard on youtube is the absolute truth

I have spend more than 200 hours of last 6 monts in researching. I tought same way but is crealy seen that its all foud.

what do you care if god exists or not?

I can prove to you that believing in something that is greater than yourself is human nature. Biologically built into each and every one of us through thousands of years where faggots who get together to burry their dead survive while loners die off.

So what is the proof? Look at any group of people, anywhere in the world, any time in history. Every single one of them developed "religion" of some sort.

MAGNETS

>why not just kill yourself?
because i don't have the means to do so. leading me to believe this is at least in part, life in the matrix.
your ego is what's telling you that life is anything more than what the evidence before you tells us it is.
i.e we're nothing but "organic" material formed under odd circumstances dictated by code written by molecules
has anyone gone so far as to look see more like?

no means? you could just not eat. just apply that apathy.

you also just said you fundamentally have no curiosity.

>no one's been forcefed before
>starving takes over a month
>starving is excruciatingly painful
fuckoff that shit doesn't and wont work.
>you also just said you fundamentally have no curiosity.
such absurd claims require evidence.

i expected excuses.

The evidence is in the thread.

>the cuck claiming he can just pass everything off as gods doing
>is claiming someone who believes in the scientific method of evidence and research
>doesn't have any sense of curiousity
k.

prove to me that the big bang happened, and the universe wasn't engineered by some ultimate supreme being, OP.

You cant, because youre a faggot. gtfo

prove to me that science exist, and we'll talk

>he's too lazy to know what the definition of science is
cool.

so if science is real and not made up inside the human mind, please give a few examples in nature where animals uses science

>if religion is real, please give a few examples in nature where animals practice religion

you're right though. god is real, and earth is hell.
there's no other reason for this life to be so goddanm agonizing and painful for me, and billions of others.
this life= hell.
hows it feel to know your god abandoned you to live amongst filth and demons and devils and the worst people to have ever been brought into existence?

if austrailia is at the bottom of the earth how come people dont fall off.

checkmate, atheists.

only humans can practice christianity because we got consciousness & souls. animals doesn't have original sin.

god don't abandon people, people abandon god and then blame their shitty life on him not exiting as a justification of not believing in him

Your spelling is hell on Earth... "Proof" me wrong.