Do you think average Negroid and Mongoloid features are really ugly or it's muh media brainwashing?

Do you think average Negroid and Mongoloid features are really ugly or it's muh media brainwashing?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/08/artificial-intelligence-beauty-contest-doesnt-like-black-people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Negroid features just look absolutely disgusting on women because it's too manly and gross.

On average I feel black women have too big lips and asians have too round faces.

It's natural to find your own race more attractive because you were socialized around them at an early age

How do you explain spic countries? They always worship white/spaniard looking women/men and look down Native American features.

probably because there's a racial hierarchy in those countries that places whiteish looking people at the top of the socioeconomic pyramid. power is attractive

In Brazil black women are way more discriminated than black men in media. Black men can be the pussymaster, model, actors, but black women don't.

Except when they are light skinned amd with euro features.

So I don't think it's brainwashing. Black women are just ugly. Deal with it.

It's media brainwashing. There's no such thing as objective beauty in humans. Before contact with the outside world different cultures thought all sorts of wacky shit was beautiful. then the dominant culture takes over and their standards of beauty changes.

It's not. Black men can be manly and Don Juan with flat noses and big lips. This features can be good on men but are disgusting on women. Deal with it.

Try reading it again.

>Negroid features
like ?

>Negroid
Yes, ugly af
>Mongoloid
No, mongoloid features are more beautiful than european features.

these black models always have so much makeup on, though

even computers think that niggers are ugly

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/08/artificial-intelligence-beauty-contest-doesnt-like-black-people

you wouldn't deny science, would you?

>mongoloid features are more beautiful than european features

T. Plastic surgery

Mongoloid males are the least attractive ones.

Mongoloid/Caucasoid/Negroid is a very outdated taxonomy. There's a lot of phenotypic variety within those groups

Eh, its both I guess. Taste is subjective so if you find it ugly you find it ugly, but also if a certain look is paraded around as the beauty ideal for your entire life, odds are you'll find it beautiful.

I find them absolutely repulsive and I don't understand people with jungle/yellow fever.

>koreans

Agreed. People make lot of jokes about black males, but a decent number of them look manly as fuck.

Even Jews make fun of you.

>When Microsoft released the “millennial” chatbot named Tay in March, it quickly began using racist language and promoting neo-Nazi views on Twitter. And after Facebook eliminated human editors who had curated “trending” news stories last month, the algorithm immediately promoted fake and vulgar stories on news feeds, including one article about a man masturbating with a chicken sandwich.

Woah... Are blasians the future of the human race?

I do.

This should include indomestizo and amerindian guys. No one likes us.

Post blasian couples

Evidently lots of Chinese men are marrying African brides now due to increasing economic ties and the screwed up sex ratio in China

Hmmm

>when the tides of qt blasian girls finally hit our shores, I'll be at least in my fifties
Born too late to explore the world. Born too soon to fuck qt blasians. Born just in time to wallow in my misery.

Not just that, lots of factors. Cultural development, trends, etc. The only somewhat objective beauty in humans is what adheres to neuroethestics - basically what our brains naturally like, which is: equal proportions, symmetry, healthy size/weight and the like. Though such things can be overridden by social/cultural influence. These natural aesthetics are likely to do with selecting a healthy and beneficial mate.

Not what most "negroid" features are, these are extremely toned down and accented in other directions via makeup.

In any case, Africa is big and there are no "negroid" features, you can find plenty of variety, some attractive for most people, others not.

It's weird to consider that in a thousand years time there will probably be a whole new crop of ethnic groups populating the earth. I'm pretty sure Jews will still exist though of course

>or it's muh media brainwashing?
But isn't media always pushing they are beautiful? I don't get your question at all.

Anyway, mongoloid can be pretty and ugly, like caucasian.
Negroid will always be disgusting. UNLESS we're talking those almost-blue niggeresses, which look pretty okay, but only while they're young and not racemixed.

I honestly find Khmer/Thai and Vietnamese features more beautiful than anything.

This isn't a racial pride thing, I just don't find women of other races as sexually attractive. Some might be nice to look at but they don't really get my dick as hard.

I genuinely like slanted eyes, tan skin, full lips and brown nipples/pussy attractive.