I'm a tranny and all my friends are getting the vagina surgery and I don't know if I should or not...

I'm a tranny and all my friends are getting the vagina surgery and I don't know if I should or not. It looks so bad and the upkeep is hard, on the other hand it's like so confirming to have a vagina.

I don't know what to do
Pic related, my bulge

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a50543/how-does-male-to-female-surgery-work/
youtube.com/embed/WSSEvdGRyak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off you fag. I would beat your fucking ass

dicks are cute
tranny vags are gross

Why the hostility bro?

How so?

Those open wound cunts are so gross. Just be a feminine qt with nice boobs and a peckah.

read this and then tell us what you think

Don’t do it and let me suck on that cute feminine penis, obviously. God damn you fucking faggots make me sick.

have you ever seen one?
they are literally wounds that have to be forcefully kept open it's disgusting

You're really only gonna be getting bi dudes anyways and bi dudes love having both worlds.

Post body.

Dont mutilate yourself. It's not worth it. You'll regret it for sure, it will never be like a real vagina, it'll look disgusting and unnatural (it always does) and you'll have all kinds of problems... just accept yourself as you are, however hard it may be, and enjoy it.

Find someone who likes it up the ass and learn to like it up the ass and enjoy your dick, its the best of both worlds lol

For real though op
Keep the cock and maybe wait for a surgery that isn't trash, because what's available is garbage.

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a50543/how-does-male-to-female-surgery-work/
I regret looking this up

its not worth the potential suffering, and you don't look masculine at all despite the bulge so meh why do anything about it

Tranny vags always look messed up, and you'll experience pain and medical conditions from the fact that your new "vagina" is literally an open wound.

You think that's bad, watch this youtube.com/embed/WSSEvdGRyak

I do like it in the ass, I have a bf and we're getting married. He is totally agaisnt me having vaginoplasty as of right now though

Dont do it

Good advice user

no. Dilation will be the most painful thing you'll experience daily

pic related, images

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>totally non reverse able
>takes away somethings useful, makes it useless
>will never be anything close to a vag anyway
>expensive
>dangerous

Seems like an easy call. Hopefully in 10-20 years they'll cure aging and be able to have people grow actual vags. Until then though, seems like a shit plan

Having a dick and tits is what makes you special. A mutilated vagina, well I'd rather just fuck a real girl. Getting the surgery is giving up your unicorn status.

Should totally thrust a random guy on the internet

No homo

ofc they are disgusting right after surgery. Find a picture of it after it has healed.

You have a mental illness you should seek help or kys. But if you wanna stay alive and be a freak keep your dick, once its gone there aint no going back and you will end up killingys.

Don't do it, user.
Embrace who you are.

This as well. Chicks with dicks are better than dudes with nasty fake vaginas.

if anybody wanted to go after somebody with a vagina why would they go for the dry fuck hole that's just an inverted dick than the wet vagina that can give birth or whatever.

my point is that it won't make you a woman and the allure of being a tranny is gone if you take away the one thing people fetishize trannies over.

there are no chicks with dicks
just dudes with tits.
>giving the same psychopaths who brainwashed you into believing you're somehow a girl (contrary to all evidence mind you)
>tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars
anyone who gives psychopaths willing to mutilate people and spread such disgusting propaganda deserves a death sentence.

Boohoohoo cry for attention. Stfu and do whatever the fuck you feel like. Just stop bothering everyone with your retarded shit. No one cares what you do. People who call you brave are liars, like all those shitty LGBT macBLT shows. In the end they all think you're weird. Everyone is weird though yet you take it to a new level.

Enjoy your forced attention.

Of your friends jumped off a building would you do that too?

Nobody forces trannys to have their dicks mutilated - they pay for the service. It's pretty much how market economy works. I certainly don't think the doctors are psychopaths just for taking money and doing consensual surgery.

This. Fuck off with your fake and gay conspiracy theories. Get a life and job, make money, fuck bitches, stop being gay and attention deprived

>guy wants pussy
>guy ignores 52% of population with real pussy
>guy wants you instead for your Frankenstein surgery.

Are you really thinking this through OP?

>he posted the thailand meme again
you can't even fucking eat food there without dying why would you expect surgery there to turn out well

Also check out mah dubbeltjes

unless you have a crazy amount of dysphoria around your penis you probably shouldn't do it because other people are.

its just genitals..

Then your bf is a good person OP

they had a pic of it after it was healed in there.

Don't do it, you and your partner will enjoy your natural real penis a lot more. Once you lose it, it's gone forever.

You're not supposed to get boners after SRS. Tat's why you take HRT for years before you get it. This person fucked up their DIY, and they fell for the Thailand myth. That doesn't mean that transgender people always end up this way

What post-ops are you looking at? Most look like a cis vagina to me, but then I'm just a doctor...

Did you read it? The last pic is 3+ months after the surgery. The last few posts are describing almost a year after surgery. afaik you have to "dilate" for the rest of your life.

honestly you go to docs that are more experianced with it. the thailand doc probly does more then a doc in the US does.

>have nasty fake vagina that has agood chance of being a total hack job
>have cute boicock that shoots cute cumshots

Traps are hot

>I don't know what to do
Its quite simple really...
Kill yourself.

don't do it also post more pics of your dick

This, user.

well you should not hurry in to doing anything. think about it for awhile and after you decide think about it some more then when you are happy and comfortable with your decision you know what to do.

you are doing this for yourself not anyone else.

I don't have a choice, I had to transition. I think I've finally came to a choice and I am going to get the surgery, I mean my life is already a fucked up mess, might as well finish going down the rabbit hole since

Don't
Just continue to overdose on your estrogen pills

Don't. You will regret it and never be able to have sex with someone that wouldnt go "holy fuck thats really gross"

dick>disgusting stab wound on crotch

Don't do it. Penis>vag

no one likes it, it really feels like peer pressure to me

No. Even after the surgery, you still won't have a vagina.

Get a penectomy instead, no dilation

please don't mutilate yourself. no one is a constant state, the fact that you identify as a woman now proves that. imagine later in life being stuck with a mutilated penis because of how you felt in your 20's.

Let us see how feminine your penis is, user.

a rational voice on Sup Forums????

you wont have a vagina though, you'll have a hole created using the multilated parts of your existing genitals

it happens

better off trusting someone who will profit off your suffering.

Dont , keep your dick, you can have anal and use your dick too , thats perfect.

It's pretty feminine, I don't use it

>an insane person can give coherent consent which their insanity literally dictates for them as what they want
so by your logic, children should be allowed to fuck adults if they want to?
a schizophrenic should be conned by his delusions into giving up his bank account?

>don't have a choice, I had to transition

Someone held a gun against your head? Don't think so. You lack attention. Your parents are probably on their smartphones too much instead of being there for you. Sad. They fucked you up, kinda. But have some balls. Get a hobby and meet people. Dont be the flaming gayfag there you exposed yourself as here. Just grow to age 27 and then make a choice.

This. Your little clitty will never work the way it should. Keep the dicklet. If I'm with a trans girl, I always ask if I should pay attention to it or not, and the answers vary. You can be treated like a woman without pursuing irreversible surgery.

OP are you still here, if you are i'll give you advice from someone who knows first hand what its like.

>consenting surgey
so those people who want their legs cut off, want their eyes gouged out, want their other limb parts cut off, because of their body dysphoria, should be allowed to?

Hahahaha love it!

I dig it

>Anecdotal evidence is citeable.

Fucking Sup Forums

Better have a professional do it than people with weird plans like you stated doing it themselves, right?

I'm 28 and before transition I used to run a fleet of bulldozers and shit. Trust me dude I've done everything in life. I've been a professional action sports athlete with sponsors, owned a company that employed over 20 people, and raced cars both on the street and legally for profit. Being a girl seemed like the same thing in my mind, I was a wild animal and now I have a loving bf and a nice desk job. Me and my bf are getting married next year and are going to move to Seattle and be poets. Transition saved my life.

Please, I'm back

Meant sane*

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Don't do it. Its not you'd be able to have kids or anything if you had the surgery. Without it thats still possible and theres no risk of complications. At best you might have another hole to fuck.

>Hey faggots,

>my name is John and I hate every single one of you

Do what you want, just remember there's no going back and the surgery will only improve over time so you shouldn't rush yourself, think about how many women with implants have the huge scars and wish they waited, speaking of implants, why not start with them?

Probably not OP but i have time:

Simple answer, fucking don't. My Ex had that shit and the reason i had to break up with them was because of this surgery; OP its the worst thing i have ever seen done to a human. Its torture, trans people go into it thinking ''Hell yeah i'm finally gonna look like a true woman!'' but they come out how they do after everything. Dysphoria will always drag you down in every case, it will find every reason to get to you and it will tear into your mind. My ex go depressed and needed literal constant reassurance, she fell straight into a pit of depression which even i couldn't get her out of. She comitted suicide out of self-doubt, even though i'd taught her to love her body for what it was, i wanted her to be happier so i paid for it but now shes dead because of that torture. Don't do it, just stay happy with how you are for now, at least wait until the surgery is perfected cause right now all this shit is horrible.

TL;DR never do it and get your bf to help you out and teach you to love yourself.

Lose your balls but keep the dick, srs you will regret any other decision

If you don't want to have a vagina it means that you don't want to be a female and so you are not a tranny. End of story, just get back to your life before you kill yourself.

Being trans is the full onset mental illness/severe disillusionment of being a special snowflake who likes to get fucked in his man holster. This faggot has a schizophrenic delusion where he is utterly convinced he has XX female chromosomes regardless of the XY male chromosomes that his body is hardwired with.

He may change his physical appearance and cut his cock off but he will always be XY male.

Only the mentally ill argue otherwise.

dont ruin it please

>right?
wrong. these people are clearly brainwashed, and those doing these procedures are doing so for profit.
doctors swear an oath to do no harm, yet mutilating someone genitals and giving them a permanently opened wound is competely contradictory to that oath.
hence why they don't lop off people with body dysphoria's body parts.

Huge sympathizer here, but the technology is not there yet. :(

It’s pretty. Do you have kik?

youve been talkin all week. Theres no way you can go through with this when everyones been telling you to not do it. Seriously. There are medical studies that say the regret is fucking real. Please bb. its just a dong.

Don't

Before you mutilate your body, get an MRI scan to find out if you're actually a girl or just a delusional faggot. Gender is the same as sex, but sexuality is not. You can be a man and still want to be taken like a girl. But if you fuck up your body and your brain isn't a female brain, you're going to be stuck for it and become one of the 40% suicide statistics.

Damn that's tragic, I dunno what to do now. I want the surgery with all my heart but what if it cripples me

Do not get it , you will regret it.

>Fuck off with your fake and gay conspiracy theories
it's literally been proven that the media is capable of brainwashing individuals, to the point of anorexia (aka starving themselves to death)
you really think it's far fetched that those capable of making millions off brainwashing males into mutilating themselves?
fuckoff faggot.

user, its not worth it, it to you really thinking have an inverted dick makes you more female? No user, thats the harsh reality i had to face with my ex, just try get your bf to help you personally, speak and be more open with him, please. This is the only time i ever get passionate on Sup Forums fuck sake, i don't want this shit happening to any one else cause it hurts dude, its not a risk worth taking.

dont do it. you wont be able to get the same pleasure ever again