I got a letter from spectrum telling me to stop pirating.I have always used a vpn. PIA.How did they find out...

I got a letter from spectrum telling me to stop pirating.I have always used a vpn. PIA.How did they find out. Is it because I watch videos on free sites without a vpn?

Other urls found in this thread:

fmovies.se
fmovies.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell them to fuck off. Legallynthey can't do shit, I wouldn't bother using a vpn to stream.

Does PIA provide torrent service or torrent protection? I didn't think they did.

Almost went with them, but realized they keep logs and since their within 5eyes they're not safe. The price was appealing to me tho.

That being said, if you do torrent a lot, might be worth while to get a seed box service.

Stop uploading, they only care if you seed

While on the topic of pirating, what are some good same screen co-op pc games to get? Me nd my mate want to play vidya and there not too many local co-op games to play.

Move to a less shit country.

I never upload shit. As soon as its done i stop it. I also changed the settings so its uploads slowly. usa nigga

Kane and lynch dude.

what were you downloading?
what service do you use?

Can I buy a seedbox on amazon?

Movies and games not a lot though. Every once in a while.

>i never upload shit
>i upload the whole time I'm downloading

If you're using a VPN, they technically can tell that you're torrenting, they just don't. Not yet, anyway. That's FBI shit. They will get you for streaming from websites, though, as long as you're not using SSL. Good streaming site with SSL: fmovies.se fmovies.io

no you obviously get it on the black market, you silly goose!

Can i just buy another VPN then? Recommendations?

For my VPN? I use bolehvpn. Based in Malaysia, keeps no logs, outside of US reach (for now anyway). Just started using a VPN recently, does the job and is generally pretty snappy.

I don't use a seed box though, I hardly ever torrent anymore

lul people use vpn
I'm from Serbia and my country is so shitty that they don't even care if i torrent!

nigga you don't need a VPN you need to stop paying Time Warner so they can tell you how you can use their internet

if you're ISP pulls that shit, you might be using jewish internet, just so you know

>Serbia has more freedoms than Trumpland
Color me surprised

We can't afford the invisible jail that white people in America are being put in.

no shit nigger. you think people WANT time warner? comcast? at&t? fuck no. they generally have a fucking monopoly in any town they're in. no choice

in the usa, there's often no choice who to get it through. most times they are the only high speed in town. you either pay shit warner or you have no internet.

If you torrent you down- and upload at the same time, unless you made specific settings turning you into a leecher but not a seeder.

They can find out by comparing a downloader's IP with your IP while you're either seeding or downloading and your IP they get from your internet provider.

Now I don't know if you've set up your VPN correctly, if the VPN provder blatantly told them (sold your data to 3rd party to get money from both sides) or some other shit happened. So no clue what's the exact reason.

In any case get some information and check your stuff.

you are gonna have to set your torrenting app up to use a socks5 proxy