The best

The best.

Fuck all modern antidepressants.

Anybody here taking Anafranil (Clomipramine)?

If not, which antidepressant you're taking? And which dosage?

Come on, most of u b/ retards are taking an antidepressant...

Was taking lexipro, moved onto prozac, then tripped on LSD a few times and began meditating and immediately got off anti-depressants

Prozac, lots of it.

This.

No more need for pills that make me number than a brick. 15 mins of meditation daily and general mindfulness.

sertlarin. just started a month ago after 10 years of depression

Took Prozac for about 3 months. Side effects were nausea, loss of appetite, weight loss, sleeplessness, anxiety over the whole time. Horrible drug for me.

You a vet? That's all the VA is giving me.

Viibryd 30mg.
One of the only ones that actually worked for me.

Also took this for about 6 months. Side effects similar to Prozac and all other SSRI.

I got very suicidal due to this drugs, depression got worst, also anxiety.

Sertralin 50mg its really helping me

I am happy that there are other anons who do the same, enjoy yourself man

Congrats, its good to have one. Many patients dont have and are burning in hell.

Not very common your antidepressant, but that doesnt matter.

Prozac 80 mg
Wellbutrin 300 mg
Remeron 15 mg

no but I think you can ask for another antidepressant if you have side effects or you are not feeling any better.
I dont know yet. I feel indifferent. Right now its pretty okayish but I always had better phases. Maybe its natural, maybe its the drug.

I had headaches and nausea in the first 3 days only. My libido is def lower and my penis feels numb.

>Anybody here taking Anafranil (Clomipramine)?

I took that for three fucking years for OCD and BPD. I was sweating like a pig. Constantly carrying a towel with me. The slightest bit of physical labor made me look like I ran a marathon. Hell.

Psychedelics have been linked to helped depression. I'd do some shrooms, healthier.

Venlafaxin with a small dose of Seroquel.

Indifferent is a good word. Had this with every SSRI and also Venlafaxine. Flat emotions. Its like "I can do everything, but wont feel anything". Thos nay be good if u have social phobia, but for me it results in stronger depressions.

I can confirm strong sweating due to Clomipramine, its not that good, but there are side effects much more unbearable (for me).

Clomipramine is gold standard in treatment of OCD. And something like the heavy artillery against depression. Hell yeah, my mood is so much better with this drug.

Thx for your feedback pal.

80mg Prozac is a lot..

I'm taking antidepressant AND meds for bipolar disorder and they do help a lot, it's been years since I felt so nice. Can't remember their names though (I am not allowed to take them by myself)

yeah I think I like this feeling. I can get trough my workdays really fast. My shitty job feels less shitty. My days feel really short. Scary short. I hope it helps with my social phobia. I hope you find something that helps you.

> (OP) (You)
>I am not allowed to take them by myself
Do u get injections instead of pills?

I get pills, I'm not allowed to by myself because I intentionally overdosed them. They were going to send me to mental hospital but my parents didn't agree to that so now they control my dosage

fucking manlet