I wonder what Trump steaks taste like

I wonder what Trump steaks taste like

Regret

Liberal tears
God they are so yummy

Average

they taste like fraud

Look up online reviews. They're hamburger patties, greasy, gristly, cheap as fuck hamburger patties sold out of an electronics store because Trump's "brilliant."

俄罗斯已经给中国国家安全部小便视频。聯邦安全局不会使用了维基解密传播因为视频是色情材料。十九次全国代表大会和特朗普亚洲访问以后国家安全部会使用P2P传播。就等一下

so many tears.

so mad
so funny
cry more for me

>still being this mad almost a year later

Oh yeah, 'cause the first thing I think when I go electronics shopping is, "Damn, I need some steaks."

Taste like imported beef that has been frozen for a year then sold to gullible dipshits

The wiki said that they were packed by the Buckhead beef company. Took a quick look at their website and they seem to be a commercial distributor. It would basically be like getting the same cuts that a restaurant would get only with a trump logo on it. I would bet it would be pretty similar to getting some Omaha Steaks.

they taste like frozen cheap steaks. not fresh or anything. there from a cow mill with a label slapped on to up the price.

honestly had better steaks from walmart.

heres a tip for you. buy steaks or meat thats about to get tossed. go home and kosher salt them and freeze them. they last a long time.

wash the salt off before you cook them.

I had dinner with Trump once. It's my claim to fame. I was an assistant for once of his business partners. The usual guy had busted a nut in his wifes sister and was in the dog house so he couldn't go. I ended up going. ANYWAY, Trump ordered a steak that night so I can give you some insight. After he ordered the steak he told me that if he was ever a steak he'd be a T-Bone because he has a titanic boner. I didn't know what to say then and I sure don't know what to say now. So if you want to know what eating Trump would be like, go suck a titanic dick I guess.

Your advice is as bad as your grasp of the English language.

Top kek, You should green text this user.

What could you possibly expect of frozen meat? Probably not worth between $200-$1000.
>USDA certified Angus
Angus is Scottish, the fuck would USDA know? They could've shipped out 1000's of tonnes of glued-together cow assholes for all they know.

> kosher
> buy meat about to get tossed
Found the Jew

so mad

>hurr durr libtard teers lol lmfao libtards

How am I mad exactly? I literally just gave info on the company that provided the meat.

I actually had them before and they weren't bad. They are like those omaha steaks you order from the mail as well.

it is pretty funny that people think the world would be different if big hill was prez

Wow lefties projecting this hard.

That is a nice ass and pussy. I would eat them both.

Regarding the libtears meme, I was simply stating the fact that the stale meme is stale, and trumpkins need to add a bit more creativity to their authoritarian insults.

im aware that youre not actually who you claim to be. you just get off on leftist salt. so you're out here mining (you)s with the most reliable bait you can think of.

and it seems to be paying off dividends, well done

I read he eats them well done and with ketchup :S

One of the best things about Sup Forums is the 500 to 1 ratio of Americans to Trumpcunts. The fascist right can't get a word in edgewise here.

so mad

sure kid

Everyone's mad to these tards. Being that much of an idiot actually facilitates that.

They taste like a conservative Supreme Court and a Republican in 2020. That tastes delicious. Unless you are a fuckup or faggot with the cock breath.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Trump. His politics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of things you don't know about, most of the 12d chess will go over a typical voters head. Theres also Trump's 80s style outlook, which is deftly woven into his personality- his personal philosophy draws heavily from self help literature and fox news, for instance. His supporters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these views, to realize that they're not just great - they say something deep about stuff. As a consequence people who dislike Donald Trump truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the brilliance in Tumps favorite catchphrase "I guarantee you", which itself is a clever reference to Trumps Art of the Deal. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated communists scratching their heads in confusion as Donald Trumps genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a MAGApede tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that theyre within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid..

REEEEEEEEE (I edited my kepmap so when you type the stupid worn out phrase it comes out as REEEEEEEE).

Makes you look even more retarded than you are. LOL.

if it were only true

stay mad kid

It's the tiny hands.

They were only available for 2 months during 2007. Seems no one wanted to pay $200-$1000 for a steak.

sure kid

>taste like

pussy

Fucked and dumped. Sorry Trumpo you big fat fucking ass, we told you not to mess with Americans. Look what it got ya. Fucked and DUMPED.

REEEEEEEEEE

The Trump people gave me a tax break so I'm not mad.

Yours truly, Coastal Elite

grabbed pussy

which tastes kinda like pulled pork

which tastes like chicken

yawn
more misinformation

aww its a weak attempt

the retards back

just stay black and wait for welfare.

that's literally one of his campaign brochures

you got conned, familio

Here's your retard.

same shit different day

OP here, I've become bored of this thread. Let it die

I've had them both and omaha steaks does the same thing.

it's just branding.

sure kid
stay mad asshole

fixed it for you

so mad

Nah, gradually we've destroyed Trump's regime. Have you seen the polling numbers? He's damn near about to be impeached or hung by America.

Sorry, kiddo. The GOP is dead and you bet on the wrong horse. Trump is gonna be shuffled out of the White House in handcuffs. We'll call that day Kick a Republican Directly in the Face day.

yawn

>hung by America.

WORST PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY

this loser again

yawn
the kids are butthurt tonight

Geez kid does your mom know you're this edgy?

>we've

What have you done?

Amendment 25 is looking better and better from here. I wonder how long Trump will get in prison for the Russian collusion/treason thing? It's not gonna be a fun sentence. Convicts don't care for much for child molesters.

sure kid
the donkeyshits dropped that months ago.

Does your mom know you're a stupid Trumpcunt? You should tell her so she can disown you.

aww so mad

nice try "OP"

real OP here... keep the salt flowing boys

One of the best memes on Sup Forums.

LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP

Love how he's called a Sambo Nigger in the USA. Racist piece of shit getting a taste of his own medicine.

God it's gonna be great when this fucking TURD fucks off for all time.

>claims to be real OP
>doesn't post pic

TRUMP SUPPORTER LOGICAL DEBATE TACTICS:

First six months: Call everyone who calls you out on your stupidity a cuck, or revel in their "liberal tears"
Next six months: post "sure kid" or "yawn" because you have no actual rebuttal or rejoinder

Yet another EXCELLENT meme for you all to share/spread around to remind the Trumpcunts that the bitch works for US.

Why are you still here

Tastes like nepotism

and urine

aww he so mad
yawn
sure kid
cuck

Same fag

sure kid