Fuck life

Fuck life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C_qfstf5Ivw?t=3m46s
youtube.com/embed/WSSEvdGRyak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The taste of the food I had when I was a kid wasn't salty it was WEIRDLY salty, it was fucking metallic! And it got stronger until I threw up.

Is this still the suicidal chick

I'm bumping this shit until I get kicked out of the house for not eating food.

*if poor

Before you end it seeing as it doesn't matter show us a clear pic of yourself

I devoted my life to Anonymous and I'm bumping it until I die.

agreed.

Gimme a moment.

nah anons talked me out of it..
I'm getting on meds, hrt and smoking weed fam till my lungs collapse prolly a larp

This was me at peak performance.

And what was with that weird ass black rubber band, I mean why couldn't I use a string to fix my hair

That's not too bad it's probably a 6/10

I'm going to go ahead and re-install linux.

That"s why I'm suicidal, that and facial hair. Just fuck my life up.

It was interesting weeb bar girl if you ever feel the need to slit those wrist you know where to go

Alas, user-onii-senpai-kun if only I was up to par

... but actually I suffer from constant overthinking. Maybe I know what you mean maybe I lost what you meant in optimizing.

Become a trap and start sucking dicks for money.

Speaking of kys'ing yourself, how hard would it be to stab myself to death with a kitchen knife? Where would I want to stab?

I made a note to myself back in the day, if this wouldn't work out that I'd take the alternative of not living this damaged life and overthinking it is driving me crazy and I'm running out of things to tell you which you don't already know but I'm glad you're here. You are my senpai, user.

Not very hard (in the heart) I heard people who survived say it's just warm feeling before you lose consciousness

First, I'm a 6/10 so that puts me either there or on an eternal quest for righteousness for which I might fucking die trying.

If this is you raise that to 8/10

The heart, Duke.

is there any certain way to not miss the heart? thrust with both hands at short distance maybe?

Still unsatisfying.

Maybe put the tip of the blade where you feel the beating and hit the back with a hammer or rock

Do you really have the fortitude to push the knife through the cartillage and all that? What if your hands limp out...

Can comfirm, if was even moderately trapped up would smash in the worst of ways

The good old helium and helium accessories method would be better.

Nice trips, Satan. I'm no art expert but I know for sure that's not one of Hitler's paintings.
t. former drawfag

The rig costs hundreds but the knife is always there.

well.. I'll have a whole night to try, that should be enough even if I mess up, I'll just keep trying to push the blade deeper.

yeah, I'm aware. but it's not as romantic as a knife to the heart, and I also wanted to die outside, in a park.

Once upon a time I froze a bottle of beer and it broke and there was a very pointy shard. Something at the time told me that it was meant to be pushed into my heart, since I was on mushrooms. I didn't know why at the time due to having had lost myself completely.

Nothing will stand in the way of Operation Sacrifices.

this is you and your gonna kill yourself?

>Village idiot dies while trying to carve a swastika in his chest

>when you grow attached to the suicidal user

you didn't try it though? did you have any of the concsiousness left or was it all completely spontaneous? maybe this would be easier on drugs

I have to have supreme power otherwise I cannot function and I refuse to repress feelings, like that time when I looked in the mirror and proceeded to barf.

At the time I did not know what force was compelling me to put that plan together.

find yourself a beta and run both your lives your good looking enough that he will probably let you

I'm still trying to appease that force one way or another. Maybe it's just me though.

How was anime con?
youtu.be/C_qfstf5Ivw?t=3m46s

I can't, he's a lawyer.

he who im late? also if you dont care about shit got any nudes?

I came. I saw. I went.

Also then I proceeded to carve up my arm and abuse three forms of drugs to block out the insufferable pain.

Sometimes wheb walking down the street I pray for a driveby.

Two dudes slavtrapping it up in the hood across the street but the snare is lit.

post some nudes! nothing matters

*and

Also I'm p sure that whoever posted that link is the pedofag.

Cya tomorrow

You look better than half the girls, fuck. I am not into traps but if that is what they look like, shit.

It's not that expensive. Besides, why should you give a shit about how much anything costs if you're about to stop existing?

Finally. It better be quick and painless or in the very least if slow then warm and cozy.

As for the nudes, all my razors are blunt. Here's my hand though.

FYI that is not OP

I would literally kill myself.

Like, that was the idea if things didn't work out.

Things seem not to have worked out.

Well I didn't really follow the threads so I don't know why but I guess everyone has his/hers reasons. Good luck op, I hope you are happy with your method of kys.

There should be a better way for all of this, but unfortunately things seem to be the way they are.

Yeah... life's a bitch isn't it? So can you give me a quick rundown on why you want to die?

I'm a 6/10 at my best and may have incured personality damage trying to get my shit together and I am stuck in a toxic environment.

Пapвa пидapac

youtube.com/embed/WSSEvdGRyak

God forbid.

You can try a bit more. Maybe try to run away somewhere else. You have a lot of years to try and get your shit together. And if all else fails. Kill yourself then. It's better to say "I tried my best" than "I just couldn't go on" but if you really want to do it then I can only say: see you on the other side op

Where do I run? If I had a good face then maybe I could, but I don't feel presentable, like who the f**k would want me.

They could have gotten fucking facial surgery instead of this!

Start doing something productive, a hobby. I am pretty sure you are good at something. Killing yourself because someone called you a faggot is pathetic.

I'd do requests since I'm up all night but I'm not 16 anymore.

ThisAnd also there are people far uglier than you. If you will really kill yourself just because you don't look like a fucking model is pretty stupid.

Life was never good when I was younger, but at least I got to believe it gets better. Blatant lie!

It isn't, I'd rather have no life than one with complexes and from what I've gathered from going outside almost every single day is that peoples personalities correlate to their complexes which emerge from their either repressing or showing off flaws in their facial features.

Word.

I wonder if I should go for a 2 AM walk...

would make a good trap with those big eyes

Would you be happy if people talked at your face rather than to you?

I once looked into the mirror and vomited.

Well I can't argue with that. I will be going to sleep so good night and good luck op. Whatever your decision turns out to be. I hope you are truly glad with it.

Ominous and dreary... good night.

Дopoгoй, гдe ты был?

Running the trap and preaching the gospel.