What does Sup Forums think of h3?

What does Sup Forums think of h3?

Can't you answer that yourself?

Idk what you mean. (checked)

Two ugly mother fuckers

They're Jews. That's all I need to know. Fucking kikes.

Backstabbing Jews that went against pewdiepie when he called someone a nigger, just to please the normies that don't watch them. Washed-up has-beens. Once were great, though.

are you underage op?

Never liked them. Then I say that dude giving out about pewdiepie saying nigger and hated him ever since. He acted like saying nigger was some big deal even though he has said it before.

Tldr they are both ugly and unfunny hypocrites

Im 22

has the weirdest sexy ugly gf ever.

And yet you watch JewTube videos made for children

hes a thicc boi

I dont' watch them that much, rly. I just noticed how many youtubers that I do watch are fans of theirs, and I just wanted to see if others got the appeal.

they are youtubers
I don't make much of youtubers
watched few videos, they were mildly funny but not that much I would watch more

Personally, I've unsubscribed to H3H3's channel for Ethan's actions agaisnt PewDiePie as well. I like their content, but when push comes to shove I'll always support Felix. Ethan has become a snake and I personally can't stand the fact that he surrounds himself with sheep, all agreeing with him, during his podcasts. He lost a lot when he attacked PewDiePie. My two cents.

Other JewTubers like them because they constantly bitch about not getting enough shekels from ads

seen one video of them, it wasn't funny or good
stopped watching them

Not funny.

Everyone says that they're hilarious, but i haven't laughed a single time while watching their videos.

I agree with you on the whole surrounding himself with sheep thing.
It seems to me that he genuinely hates the people he attacks, but if he can get them on the podcast he knows it'll rake in the views, so he acts all buddy-buddy with em.

Youtubers that are on certain levels or circles will usually kiss each other’s ass to avoid beef or try and gain new fans. Like when people were making fun of the YouTube ceos video but made sure to kiss the guys from good mythical mornings asses.

That's the problem. He acts like he's really against all this political correctness, but when his money is threatened, he acts like it deeply offends him so that he doesn't lose his reputation. Have to give him credit for siding with Jon after his politics got him in trouble, though.

from what i've seen its mostly meme kiddies who watch him and idubz and think they're intellectually """"""enlightened""""" and ironically educated

At least idubz can be funny. I laughed pretty hard when he went up to that slut’s show and did the say nigger thing.

As much as I hate to admit it. This.

Yes

I don't ever think about the. Who the fuck cares faggot. I got better things to do than watch some fucking attention beggars who wanna act like a couple of bitches when someone says nigger, that motherfucker there in the pic said nigger a bunch during a stream so who the fuck cares.

Short version: hypocrites be schilling

svu episode was funny. rest is meh. youtube trash

I've just recently discovered their channel. After 2 videos I came to the conclusion that he's unfunny and childish. The girl is just retarted, can't talk, no personally.

Entertainment level is as low as DrDisrespect's.

shes pretty hot

Looks like an edgy highschool metal guy.

she looks like the killer from twin peaks

youre telling me you never fucked a edgy highschool metal/goth chick before?
what have you been doing with your life nigga?

He said guy

I forgot Sup Forums was /gaytransnigger/ now

Damn fucking straight

you're fookin blind mate

or you just have the lowest standards imaginable

Good people who turned zionist after moving to LA

Filthy Jews. But I love them though, funny, pretty "smart " and they are against most shitty millennials

edgelord fag

Back stabbing = Disagreeing
lol child.

Anyone 37 and younger can be considered a millennial.

first time watching em, what the fuck is she suppose to be even?
shes annoying as fuck.

gas chamber!

Good people, horrible content and community.

their videos are too long and there is too much epic bantz XDD

ovens?
ovens.

ugly and unfunny and just jews overall in the worst stereotypical sense
greedy
deceitful
etc
you just need to see the vid leafy made on them to see what cunts they are
can't even pay their own legal expenses so have to shill for everyone to give it to them

their reaction to the pewdiepie N word scandal is probably going to get you if for some reason you miss everything else they do

don't care for them

also stop making these threads

i really like this guy.
good humor, chill videos.
i don't watch any youtubers except for him though. he's among 10 channels i subscribed, the other ones are science chanels.

>leafy

Right? Shits weird... I love her and at the same time kinda repulsed

>N word
see you tomorrow Sup Forums, i'm out

shut up he's cool haha I was a fan of leafy for a while, some massive "scandal" wouldn't stop me

he's a genuine guy and sure not "funny" but he's entertaining, and cool to be near, he's a commentator ffs. not a comedian.

He was in the right with the h3h3 and other nonsense too. He had contracts with elvis and those fucks, in what world can u accept a contract then say u weren't paid enough.
I still like him, his content is OK now and just good commentary to chill with

nigger. Happy?
Remember, the FBI has your logs

Oh boy he said it

>you just need to see the vid leafy made on them to see what cunts they are
Leafy is a little bitch. Who cares what that pussy thinks.

one small step for a man

What did you think of the idubbbz content cop on him?

he's a bit of a bitch sure but he's entertaining and he's genuine for the most part
he's a shy kid who started commentary for fun that's it really
h3h3 is just a low class snake by contrast

yeah, what the fuck are you saying you god damn idiot. why would he be asking if he knew the answer???? is OP telepathic????

funny, but ultimatley doesn't have terrible points against him that aren't excusable
If leafy took it humorously then he could have survived it tbh, like Keem did albeit after a while. Same with keem really. Rice, maybe Jynx, Toy channels and Tana are the only Content Cops which destroyed their target's character fully I think
the hype train took it too far as usual tho.
there needs to be a H3 content cop instead, but sadly Ian is too cosy with the dude and he gets connections for Ian

Better than idubz but still shit...

Since fred’s gone nothing is the same

fuck off retard. jews are cancer, theres nothing edgy about that.

What did they do to you?

why does he dress like Steve Zissou? he seems like a good guy but has no original comedy, everything is derivative.

I'm a fan of their videos,
I was disappointed by the pewdiepie thing,
but that doesn't mean the videos are now unfunny.
They do a lot of podcasts, some are good, some are pretty boring and lame.
They are definitely among the most entertaining YouTubers out there.

>those real strong jew genetics.

I watch them. I love em. They're great. Despite whatever you say.

I'm pretty sure Hila is MTF transgender

Woah there cowboy. There's no place for that heckin gosh diddly flippin language here! Diddly darn pardner, if you continue saying those satanic words I will have to wash your dirty mouth with soap! Praise Jesus.

Oh no all the unpopular neck beards don't get why the popular kids are popular. What a tragedy

Yeah I'm 99% sure she's trans

this

in 2017 you can get jailed for "hate speech"

It’s a Jew , gas him

They had the chutzpah to backstab Pewdiepie, for that I can never forgive them. #neverforget #neveragain

Lest we forget that they are backstabbing kikes who will turn on us whenever they see fit.

He means you're part of Sup Forums, tard. You don't need anyone else's opinions. Follow your own.

>guy that looks like Billie Joe Armstrong's retarded little off-spring
>entertaining
heh

Is that Riley Dennis?

That thing on the left is the stuff of nightmares

yeah because looks are the most important aspect of being entertaining
I bet you are the epitome of beauty urself

but Billie Joe Armstrong IS retarded

so is leafy

who is leafy?

Did you watch the podcast? They were pretty measured, and said about exactly what pewdiepie said about himself. They're cool, and you guys needa chillax.

Hush, he's red-pilled - aka a perfect person.

Phony Jew shill

lol you're such a white knight.

H3 is about the most boring cringiest shit on youtube.

It's amateur hour on steroids. How anyone can tolerate their fake drama and non-content isn't beyond me of course - idiots like stupid shit.

I only know of them because they showed up on r/music a couple of times and I made the mistake of clicking through. Hanging out with DJ Kalifahwhateverthefuckingretardedrappersnameis - HOLY SHIT I can never have that time back and I'm mad at myself for it forever.

they are married for years

still better than filthy frank and friends

You mean "joji"?

didn't you get the memo? He's some artsy emo fag now lol, fucking chink alienated his fanbase with his bullshit.