Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh, it's this thread again.

Blame Obama

Is that Lou from Mr Mercedes Brady better wake up for a season 2 and murder the shit outa her him shim Sher wtf.

"We" didn't. He did.

Because we love freedom.

because we are a bunch of Apes

Better than more trap/gay fag/cuck my fat gf threads, like you post.

How did you let it get to this?

lol cause of op's pic related.

>becoming a nazi because some SJW told you to check your privilege and kicked over a trashcan

psh, racism's part of America's culture. Being a fag less so.

Would you suggest removing freedom from individuals so that your retard ass is happy in his basement?

When men are posting images of 12 year old cartoon girls on an imageboard the female equivalent loose their shit and regress into filth also. Back in the peasant village days the forefathers of Sup Forumstards and these gender freaks would of shacked up, but now nobody's getting laid.

Oh America how did you let it get to this?

Oh America....

>implying these people aren't told what to think

You spelled "pussies" wrong..

Are you calling me a nigger?

But how are we responsible for its bad decisions.if i say something ill be labled as an oppressor

>i wasn't a nazi to begin with

>i don't need to come out in public to show people (the majority) that feel the SJWs are a bunch of brainwashed zombies that they are not alone.

just because media gives them so much air times doesn't change the fact that these freaks represent about 2% of the actual population. and if they reallllllllly feel that way then they should go live where white males don't run things.

Implying we have any control over what other people do. Stop sucking dick OP

>Majority
Nice try Nazi.

By the way, a republic is meant to protest individualism from the majority. Your own party... and you don't even understand it.

Protect*

was becoming less and less of a thing in the US until
started and now it's back in force. Coincidence?

You sound like you don't understand what you're speaking about user.

So you call a white man racist,
But youre not racist because you hate white men?

This

Yeah, odd. Once civil rights start evening out and cultures diversify....
white supremacists loose their shit and call it genocide.
You are unpopular, get over it.

ARPANET + smart phones, cunts
what did you think would happen?

yet still hilariously lost

Well you could start with looking up the definition of what makes a Republic, or maybe read the constitution.
Getting mad over an individuals views makes you an authoritarian cunt.

Being butt-hurt about others trying to fuck you over with their retarded ideas is literally the driving factor in democratic participation user, you're the one who doesn't understand.

Up until the late 90's more and more people were trying to let go of racism and hatred. We were getting better. The 200's brought in the SJWs trying to create / reignite a fading war. They stirred the pot, kept looking for oppression, when they couldn't find it they looked for more and more ridiculous examples and more extreme ideas to push into normalcy. It's now reaching a tipping point where people are seeing us turn into a fun-house mirror world and it's pushing them to extremes. I don't think it's a good idea to throw in with Nazis. They're retards. But most white men who are feeling increasingly hated just don't know where else to turn. Trying to approach the idea calmly and without hate is useless because anyone who disagrees is automatically labeled a racist so people figure, why bother trying to protect themselves in a good hearted way, they'll still get skewered. Might as well pick up a Nazi flag. How could they not see this coming? Hint: they did and it's exactly what they want. Fuck it.

The Trumpcunts really got charged up during Trump hate campaign. They got to wear their swastikas and fly their traitor's flags. Their Obama nigger hatred was suddenly all justifed, acceptable.

And then reality DROPPED on them, and they get their asses WHIPPED in public for wearing that stupid red hat. Turns out they're just asshole KKK waiting to be shot in the back of the head and Trump the Cunt is just a powerless non-president cocksucker.

LOL. You losers will keep on losing as long as you follow fascist cunts and stay conservative. You are BORN to FAIL as we have demonstrated with Trump.

He's not our president and this is not your America.

>Implying that theres anything wrong with racial awareness and a healthy respect for one's race and culture.

Born to fail but won the election hehe xd

That's retarded and you're retarded. Both of these things are forms of identity politics which came to ascendancy only because genuine forms of political action based around improving people's material conditions have been totally off the table for four decades. Instead, on the right, we see endless scapegoating, a narrative that the dominance of whites and men and so on are being dismantled (which is true to a certain extent), and on the "left" we see endless wars over shit like representation, either in pop culture or in positions of power (no, I don't give a fuck if some Hollywood bimbo is paid $2 million less than her male co-star, and I don't give a fuck that there aren't enough black or woman billionaires -- why are there billionaires to begin with?)

Both groups who've been deprived of actual politics instead turn toward retarded culture wars and in-group mythmaking, because it's the only way alienated people can cope with the total lack of power they have over their productive, political, and personal lives.

You're all fucking stupid, cut it with the culture war bullshit.

>republicans (and democrats, for that matter)
>giving a fuck about "economic issues" beyond "m-m-muh job creators are too highly taxed"
nice meme, my dude

No idea Goyim.

>instead turn toward retarded culture wars and in-group mythmaking
hello Mr. J. Peterson
and yes this is largely correct

>implying anything on those stairs is bad

lol you know they won't, cause they'll be shot by gang members. They're comfortable preaching how awful everything is from their gated communities.

Good goy.

J. Peterson is also a moronic rube that gets roped into retarded culture wars (and speaks on topics he knows nothing about)

Thank you, I am a good goy

Blame Canada

i think you overestimate your critical analysis and rhetoric capabilities

well I'm convinced

OPs picture

amusing
considering that you're parroting him

Then I'd be in precisely the same camp as Peterson. In any case, sorry you were disappointed with a rant on fucking Sup Forums that I typed up in 30 seconds -- I'll do better next time

I'm not parroting him at all -- Peterson doesn't give a fuck about the political-economic disenfranchisement that brought about the rise of identity politics (on both the left and far right)

mofax you parroted him directly
lol stfu

>Peterson doesn't give a fuck about the political-economic disenfranchisement
>political-economic disenfranchisement
hewboy found the fucktard
blame canada faggot

OH MY GOD

STOP HAVING DIFFERENT VALUES FROM ME GOD

you absolutely did parrot him almost verbatim

>losing an argument to a black guy

I barely pay any attention to what Peterson says because he's a hack fraud -- everything I've said comes from a materialist, Marxist perspective, and as we know, Peterson is obsessed with a cultural Marxist or "neo-Marxist" (whatever that means, we can't know, because Peterson doesn't know himself) boogeyman

>everything I've said comes from a materialist, Marxist perspective
lmao love those failed German pol ethos sets
still a parrot
now get your shinebox

about half of Americans don't vote, and this, unsurprisingly, corresponds roughly to the poorest half of Americans -- more than this, the majority of Americans simply don't see their political or economic views represented at any level of government. A huge swath of Americans are literally disenfranchised, and you're retarded if you believe otherwise

barely pays attention
parrots anyway
rants about marxism
all is revealed

>failed ethos
>literally can't distinguish it from Peterson
Nice one dude

By not taking civil rights seriously and letting bigots run the country

>can't distinguish "rants about Marxism" from Petersonshit
good job my brainlet

>literally can't distinguish
>literally kys kid
>can't distinguish it
who said anything about distinguishing
be more confused please

who the fuck needs to spell-out what distinguishes Peterson's observations from Marxism?
res ipsa loquitur, you sad fuck
or do you think Peterson is Marxist?
lol

It's just funny that you think an analysis that a bunch of Marxists agree upon is indistinguishable from shit Peterson believes. It's also funny that you (or someone with exactly your beliefs) agreed with my analysis originally, given my analysis stems from a "failed ethos"

>that you think an analysis that a bunch of Marxists agree upon is indistinguishable from shit Peterson believes
show me where i said that cunt
>my analysis stems from a "failed ethos"
no, you're a parrot and you are also desperately attempting to liken two unlike things

If we can't all agree that niggers are worthless criminals and jews are evil then america has no future. It will continue to be a tool of the jews and globalists.

how did one person make different life choices?

isnt that the point of the U.S.A.?

Most coherent response I've read so far

It festered in the darkness of the academic world, unbeknownst to regular americans until it was too late.

>black identity is fine, so there's tons of expression of it
>white identity is RACIST ONLY, so the only expression of it is actual racists who aren't afraid to be called racist
>white people only exist to/by shit/ting on 'people of color'
>wonder why there are more and more racists

WARNING
------------------
This is a propaganda thread. White genocide is real, and thriving.
Look up Edward Bernays, Gustave Le Bon, and their works.
Mass manipulations on a grand scale. Everything you see,
everything you hear, be extra weary of.

Try to think of what way things can influence your mind.
A lot of the times, you'll come to an understanding.
It will shatter your world view, and you'll become a
supreme skeptic, but it's worth it.

Reminder: This is a propaganda thread.

this af

I'm a negro, too, why doesn't someone call me a coon for thinking it? Happens all the fucking time with racist lefties.

>pedophilia is on there
>not pederasty
>but i don't expect a leftist to know the difference

>no, you're a parrot and you are also desperately attempting to liken two unlike things
I'm a Marxist, I came to my analysis by way of a variety of Marxist sources, entirely independent of Peterson (I only know Peterson for a Paglia interview and his bizarre rants on SJWs from like two years ago). You're calling me a parrot because you're a brainlet who can't distinguish a leftist, materialist analysis from Peterson's retarded culture wars, "this time the left's gone too far!" analysis that doesn't account for any deeper political or economic changes (offshoring, increasing bureaucratization, stagnating or declining wages, deindustrialization, etc.) that've taken place in the last 40 years, instead blaming informal groups of liberals for massive, sweeping political-economic changes that result in shit like idpol.

I'm saying these two things ARE fundamentally dissimilar, and that you've somehow conflated them (taking my first analysis as identical to Petersons) because you're a fucking rube

Don't forget about the white-targeting mass-shootings perpetrated by black identity extremists.

Downey was a demi-god. No dry eyes north of the 49.

>It'll work this time, things are different now
>a few million bodies later
>didn't work
>one decade later, half way across the world
>it'll work this time, things are different now

>The European Model is far superior. Look at how progressive they are with [insert any liberal talking point]

Yall realize this is like .05% of the population right?

You really think so?

oops, click and drag without a thumbnail

>being a nazi is identifying with white heritage
no it isn't, you faggot.

>white nationalist
???????????????????

>confirmed for homo
>don't b like homo, US of A

>tfw communism's 100 million death toll was matched in democratic capitalist india in 40 years due to a failure to institute health care reform, education reform, rural aid programs, etc.
If we're counting deaths due to economic systems (which is retarded in the first place), and if we're applying the Black Book's methodology to capitalist societies, capitalism's death toll would be phenomenal

Must be a fun place to work around Christmas, jeez...

What in the fuck is that? Man? Woman? Otherkin? Attack helicopter?

>mfw 1 exception proves the rule, vs regime after regime after regime and it's far above 100 million, even the soviet communism was more deaths than that
>mfw capitalism causes death by neglect and communism causes death by gunshot wound
>mfw communism is worse no matter how you look at it, and you just like it because it sounds better
>mfw communism raised virtually the entire world out of poverty in 2 centuries
>mfw the lowest class of americans have iphones

>MFW counting the death toll due to economic systems is retarded in a... wait for it... totalitarian economic system

One of those wasn't true. Can you figure out which one it was? Should be pretty easy.