Would you rather use Angie's tits or ass? Why?

Would you rather use Angie's tits or ass? Why?

tits and face at the same time

Hopefully i could unload enough jizz to cover her tits and her face

i think its possible considering her tits and face look that hot

howd u fuck her?

shit.. i really wanna come on her tits and face but ill switch it up. Id love to fuck her ass then unload in it, then make her suck me clean

dude. id fuck her face and then stick my wet dick into that huge tight ass right there on the beach. id end up cumming all over it. would u also lick it?

i just wanna lick her asshole tbh

Would you eat it after a work out?

no matter when, look at it.

I'd lick it out of respect cuz all the shit I'd do to her lol. I'd love to gape her butt

id love for her to suck my cock after i use her ass so she could tell me how it taste

would u enjoy fucking her with 2 other guys? so shes fully in use

same

Absolutely I'd love to she how much she could take. And just imagine how cum we could cover her with

yeah she would look so messed up and destroyed after us fucking and cummin on her multiple times. id even let u go first on her ass

fuck yea

yessir, tbh if im being really kinky my fav thing i would want to do to her is, cum in her ass then make her fart the load onto my cock then suck it clean

sounds great. id prolly lick her ass then fuck her face and then fuck her ass the hardest way possible. couldnt decide if id want to cum inside or just cover her ass but that wouldnt matter

i also really like the way shes lying on her tummy. id fuck her ass this way wbu?

absolutely, if i was at the beach and saw her id get on top and put her in a headlock , move that thong to the side and slide my dick in her ass

pls post pics too. i would but im on my phone and havent got any there. imagine fucking her together - where would we cum?

I'd cum balls deep in her butt wby?

holy fuck ok imagine its just the two of us fucking her right there in the gym. wd rip her leggings and go mad on her ass. she was laying on her tummy and u would fuck her ass and finish in that and i was just destroying her face and id cover this with a huge load. just imagine man

yea man, then I start stroking you, and you blow me with her, right?

nah wed just fuck her lol

sry bro the only thing stroking my cock is her anus and the only thing getting blown is my load on her face

yea i know, we dp her, she moaning, your moaning, then I can slip in right?

same man this guy is a troll

I'd fuck her in the ass, without a shadow of a doubt. Start with her on all fours, my cock ramming her slick pussy, while I finger and tease her asshole. Once I'm ready, I slip out and start pushing my way up her. It'll be a little uncomfortable at first, but if I've done my job right, her asshole will open up for me soon enough. Then it's just a matter of increasing the speed until I coat her bowels with cum.

How much would she weigh after we dumped all our loads into her?

i can eat her shitted ass if she let me

That depends, how long is the train we'd run on this girl?

ah bro, not all of our loads would go in her

Where you going

Idk how long u think she'd last?

well you cum in the air after railing your ass, then I come in your ass, but shes all hot about it, duh

if we pace it, she could last a couple of hours, but I've never had a problem with a girl who was barely conscious.

Was this ever confirmed her?

unfortunately no, but i like using imagination. i remember when i used to want to see rihana naked now she naked all the time and its gross

dont get me fukt up tho wouldnt mind angie being naked all the time