A girl I know just asked me if I would consider being a sperm donor for her child. She doesn't want a relationship...

A girl I know just asked me if I would consider being a sperm donor for her child. She doesn't want a relationship, but she does want a child. I am a bit puzzled. I never wanted children of my own, but this is such a thing..

The thing is, I would consider it, but I am depressed and have the autisms, so I am not sure if it would be good choice to procreate.

It's a trap.

>am depressed and have the autisms
please don't give u're sperm, save the next generation from depressions and autisms

kek

I dunno, it's partly lust as well because I find it perversely satisfying the thought of me impregnating her big tittied body.

Get it in writing that you'll have no obligation to the child whatsoever. Get it drawn up professionally. Then do the deed.

/thred
don't bring another miserable sack of shit into this gay earth where it'll bring nothing but pain and misery to its parents and everyone around it. while at the same time suffering this miserable existence we call life.

lol ikr, would be the better choice. I am curious, excited and flattered, but I don't think it's a wise choice.

Why did she choose you?

Do it man, just get some STD test results beforehand. Make sure to milk the occasion, fuck her multiple times that week. Also this

What she really wants is somebody to pay her $180 a week. Move along

go get sterilized and then promise her you're gonna make her pregnant and give her baby, but don't tell her you're sterile lol

Kinda torn between these two. My impulse says YES LETS FUCK THIS HOTTIE (I have had a crush on her for a while), but I foresee drama when the kid is actually there in terms of mental diseases, feeling to responsible for the kid, etc.

HAHAHAHAHA literally thought about this

That is a very good question. I think because I am one of the few dudes she actually trusts. I am quite nice and likeable, and I am very openminded towards these kind of things.

It has been proven time and time again that such 'contracts' don't count for a damn thing in court. Because child support isn't a construct between a parent and a parent, it is a construct between a parent and a child.

Even people that donated anonymously at sperm banks have been made to pay up on the rare occasion that they get tracked down and verified as the father.

The state/locality's interest in this is that if they're gonna have to pay out to help support the child because only one parent is trying to support it, they're gonna try to minimize their own obligation by making someone else pay eg the other parent. Contracts are also useless for this reason, the state/locality will just say it is for the good of the child. In that regard, it isn't unheard of for them to simply pick someone unrelated that the child is familiar with and demand they pay up.

Dude if you don't do it she's going to find some other autist to mate with. I come from a long line of mental illness though I've separated myself from my family and become a doctor. Your offspring can do great things too, go get your nut you nut.

do it

this is not an issue if he gets sterilized before donating loads and loads of cum inside her

get that shit in writing

She gonna hit you with dat child support fool don't do it

I don't think she would do that. She is very nice and sincere.

Still risky. No paternity test is required for the courts to demand someone to pay child support. Contesting it and thus making it require a paternity test is an active process and an uphill battle especially if the mother lawyers up and stonewalls. Sure eventually they'd have to prove he's the father or he wouldn't be made to pay child support any further, but he'd STILL be on the hook for any child support owed up to that point. Even if he isn't the father. Because its whats best for the child.

She might be very nice and very sincere, but are you willing to risk possible financial ruin and jail time on that assumption?

Besides, even if she doesn't ask you for child support, if the state has to pay out a cent in any kind of mother/child aid to them, they'll be demanding to know who the father is and bam now you're paying child support.