FPÖ vs. everybody else

Disappointed Hofer-voters, don't be sad. Just look what it took for the establishment to gain 50.2% against the FPÖ:

> the might of all other parties combined
> a steady, tax payed propaganda effort by the ORF
> continued slander and defamation against Hofer
> property destruction of a large number of Hofer posters by Anti-Fa, also often tax-payed
> disturbance of events by Anti-Fa, also often tax-payed
> intimidation campaigns of potential voters to be "outed" as Nazi

And still all they can manage to get is a 50:50 result. I'm not worried about the future. The Uncucking isn't over. It has just begun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8f8hGQ0LrCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But you still lost so you rights are losers.

>elect yurops first Greenie as head of state

stop posting anytime

If you go into a boxing match with tied hands and the opponent is strung up on steroids, using brass knuckles and the referee is on his side and you still manage to lose with only one point difference, then who's the better boxer?

This

Austria is germany-tier

>Green Party on steroids
someone screencap this madman

You better shut up, Volksgenosse. First unelect this abomination of a human.

Suck a cock you dumbfuck

pretty sure these kind of sentiments are exactly why they had you "lose" by such a small margin - to give you the feeling that your votes actually matter and "the next time!" it will totally be your turn to win.

I do hope that my tinfoil is wrong this time though

Rest in Peace Austrians

you were always my favourite germans

t. Bavarian

no need to be upsetti spaghetti famalam.

Same thing as with FN in France.
Party coalitions all against one. It's pretty surprising that Austria almost elected a "nazi" (according to the media)

I've never been so sad for a foreign nation to elect a head of state before. How long till next elections? isn't it like 6 years?

>don't be sad

Fucking revolt you dickless pussies. Everyone's waiting just fucking do it already

this

Yeah, the Austrian president stays in office for 6 years.
The next election they have is for the parliament in 2 years I think.

If right-wingers are successful and are majority in the parliament will it wield any great power in terms of policies against refugees?

Good job Cuckstria

I don't think the democratic process will be the solution to our problem, to be honest. I'm not saying violent uprise is on the horizon, but ... you know ... at a certain point you just accept the game is rigged and stop playing it. And the alternatives left aren't very pretty for the people in power. Democracy, I am sure, is not for the advantage of the people. It's for the advantage of the rulers, because they don't get decapitated anymore like they used to in prior eras, they get to retire with full benefits. I hope for them they realize to stop fucking with us. And all I mean by "stop fucking with us" is basically to just obey the fucking law: No tax funded propaganda, no Anti-Fa thugs, no other shenanigans. Get your message across, let the voter decide, end of story.

Yes. The Austrian president has a few more powers than the German one, but in both countries it's the parliament that holds the most influence.

I smell a conspiracy!

Very interesting, thanks for giving more insight into how Austrian/German politics works!

HAHNREICH
JA

>just obey the fucking law

Funnily enough, that is exactly what the political right in Germany is complaining about, too.
Our laws are more or less fine, if the authorities would actually follow them most of our problems would be solved.

But I guess the same goes for almost every Western country. Even in the US one of the main complaints is that immigration laws aren't being enforced and well-known illegals get invited into the white house instead of being deported.

And thanks to our politicians fucking it up for decades we might have reached a point where the state is not even capable of solving this anymore, because the methods that would be necessary are some it can't use.

No fucking shit Arnold

Why don't you bench press yourself a revolution and kick off the big one?

youtube.com/watch?v=8f8hGQ0LrCo

Man ist erst verloren wenn man sich selbst aufgibt!
- Hans Ulrich Rudel

>revolt while the tables are turning in our favour

retard, you can revolt when Hillary become Prez, but we have no reason to revolt when the next General Election is pretty much won

It has to get much much worse before it will get better.

It doesn't matter who's in power as governments adjust to what people want. Don't think Germany is in 2016 like it was in 2014 or the beginning of 2015. It is much stricter on refugees.

If things are that bad in Austria, 50% of the electorate is no small deal, so these people will protest and change policy that way.

Time to get violent, Austria.

Violence will achieve nothing.

Moral victories are for pussies and cucks. You were so close and you fucked it all up. "Almost" isn't going to save your country from shitskins invasion. It's also not going to light the fire in Europe. I hate you fucking faggots right now.

t. Portjewgal

Don't feel sad. The happening is upon us. We will get millions more refugees and millions of stupid left wing white people will suffer for it. Many more rapes, robberies and murders to come.

Dont tell us to do your national pastime you fucking cuck.

You elected a MARXIST PROFESSOR. Your fucking losers, FUCK YOU.

>le if we kill our enemies, they win meme

>Fucking revolt you dickless pussies

Of course this statement comes from an ameriburger. You country gets hijacked by jews, only 60% white and falling, only country with massive amount of legal guns that could fight standing militaries, most race mixers, most nigger rapes, nigger president and so on.... yet does nothing but pointing the finger at others.

A cuck like yourself does not have that right.

There is no happening, you dumb yokel. It just gets worse, like South Africa did.

>It just gets worse, like South Africa did.

That is the happening. It has to get worse before it gets better.

Your enemies are stronger than you and they think of you as crazies. You will lose.

South Africa can't get better. You're just spouting buzzwords. South Africa is DONE. It cannot ever recover, it is never coming back. It just gets worse, never ever better.

Worse is NOT better. It's just an excuse to never fight.

If you don't kill, you can't win. You won't kill, so you won't win.

The end.

>But the SORA institute, a pollster, had said that mail-in ballots were likely to favor van der Bellen because they are traditionally used by more educated voters. The institute’s election-day polling showed 81 percent of voters with a university degree had backed van der Bellen and 86 percent of workers voted for Hofer.

Why are the far right parties always supported by low-educated people, and why are green liberal parties always supported mostly by intelligent people with a university degree? Is there a correlation?

FBI pls go and stay go.

As if you can survive another year without the left pushing us to war with Russia and the right wing itself. Have fun with your new brown neighbors.

>Americans are getting prepared for the collapse, buying record amounts of guns and body armor and are joining armed groups

>Germany runs out of pepper spray

Throw some fucking rocks already

Workers≠stupid and
University student≠ intelligent

HÄNGT DIE GRÜNEN SO LANG ES NOCH BÄUME GIBT!

But look at the US.
These people are self-rightious non-revolutionary utopianists who push through massively unpopular ideas because they are so certain that history will vindicate them and the critics are self-disqualified by not being able to see how brilliant is the Vanguard.

>FBI
what? The FBI is domestic. You're looking for CIA, state department, etc

Warum gibt es überhaupt 2 Wahlgänge?
Hoffer hatte im ersten doch schon die Mehrheit, es ist doch klar, dass in einem zweiten Wahlgang dann alle, die nicht für Hofer gewählt haben, einfach GEGEN Hofer stimmen - nicht FÜR v.d. Bellen - unabhängig der politischen Position des Antikandidaten.
Ich bitte um einen Link zu den offiziellen Wahlergebnissen aus beiden Wahlgängen.

Ich höre gerade in den Nachrichten
>60% der Männer für Hofer
>60% der Frauen für v.d. Bellen

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DUMME FOTZEN

Intellectuals often parrot politically ideology that is considered "acceptable" because they care more about the way they as individuals are perceived rather then actual political issues. Often they are wealthy enough to be cushioned from any ramifications of poor political choices. Workers are not and so vote for what is best regardless of how it is viewed by others (un-pc etc)

>Warum gibt es überhaupt 2 Wahlgänge?
Weil der BP mit absoluter Mehrheit gewählt werden muss. Wenn ein Kandidate >50% im ersten Wahlgang erreicht, gibts eh keine STichwahl.

Ihr müsst schon zugeben dass es komisch ist, dass die Briefwahl einen Tag später ausgewertet wird und der Favorit der linken Parasiten auf einmal von 48,1 oder was das war auf 50,2% kommt.

Warum kann die Briefwahl nicht einfach parallel ausgewertet werden?

>Ihr müsst schon zugeben dass es komisch ist, dass die Briefwahl einen Tag später ausgewertet wird und der Favorit der linken Parasiten auf einmal von 48,1 oder was das war auf 50,2% kommt.

War schon immer so. SPÖ gewinnt ihre Stimmen dort auch von Demenzkranken und ausländischen Vereinigungen. Haben sogar die Grünen selbst sich bereits beschwert. Dazu kommt noch das unglaublich hohe Ausmaß der Briefwähler bei dieser Wahl.

Weil sich so über Nacht tausende an Stimmen aus dem nichts materialisieren

The left is celebrating, I HATE THEM SO MUCH

>Warum kann die Briefwahl nicht einfach parallel ausgewertet werden?

Because the system is obviously flawed.
Postal votes are always a couple of days ahead here. Yet again, that doesn't matter. Far right parties get outlawed over here, even if they win elections

Muss wohl der Geist der Demokratie sein, der die Stimmen generiert hat.

Ich vermute stark, dass Österreich beschissen wurde.

[The Cure - Disintegration album plays in the background]

Es spricht grad wirklich alles dafür dass irgendetwas nicht mit rechten Dingen zuging

My big disappointment today is not just the loss but the manner in which hof conceded.
Ffs stir some shit up, demand a recount god knows there is grounds for it, imply voter fraud, sow some distrust in the system that royally fucked you over.
This is what i hate most about these parties they try so hard to be respectable that they fail in pointing out the corruption in the democratic system.
Austrains why didnt he fight it?

>le violence solves nothing meme

too bad violence is every major shift ever, no rights have EVER been won through peace.

except maytbe gandi; the right to salt

cause he's controlled opposition and also he would look weak for demanding a recount?

who knows

europe can only elect right wingers when we have president trump

News here were calling Hofer neonazi, literally.

University opinion is left wing, no wonder that their students will be infiltrated with this left wing b'shit.
But ok, THEY want that all people should be dumb, check our gradiations in mathematics this year, a real disaster for this easy test.

Yeah kikes want the right to fear looking weak if they call out cheating. It needs to stop.

also here, i was listening to the national radio 2 in the workshop, and they called the FPOe the extreme right party

It's not over yet.

is hofer really a pan-germanist?

yep

this is true

no offense, but I think a large part of your problem is obama.

I mean, who knows how much direct control he has, but just HAVING NIGGER PRESIDENT has changed our culture drastically. not even any policy, just the fact that he is there has made america wayyyy more liberal.

Ugh, I have to agree with you.

Violent Europeans when?

If Hofer would be a neonazi, what should Hillary or even Trump be? Hiedler?
They are really harmless in comparison to amerifag politicians.

>this meme again

If the "educated" left wing voters are so intelligent as you say then tell me why their opinions are fucking retarded ? Tell me what is intelligent about lettig the entire world comming in your country for welfare because muh humanitarian reasons ?

The thing is the more educated you are the more bourgeois scum you are, bourgeois scum are conformist shit you don't even bother to think if the opinion they support are benifical for someone or not, they simply vote for the popular opinion among their peers and nothing more.

This is the "favorite artist" of Mr. Hofer.

As an Austrian, I'm very relieved he lost.

>lose
>I-I-I-I-IT'S JUST DA BEGINNING GUYS W-WW-WE WON REALLY!!!

Fuck off spergs.you lost, it's over, the dream is dead. You made your fucking bed, now sleep in it.

I don't know if this is cringe worthy or not. I'm too pissed to think objectively. Criticism and spreading of this is welcome.

Translation:

> Message to all female Van der Bellen-Voters:
> The only people who stand between the guys who did this ...
> and you
> Are weak: Hipsters, Leftists and Greens.
> Signed: The Right who tries to save you from yourself and gets nothing but defamation for being a Nazi and hater of foreigners.
> My body, spirit and rifle only protect people true to their country.
> PS: To all homos who still vote left: Have a nice flight!

Isnt the position useless and mostly ceremonial

they are doing absolutely nothing about this obvious cheating?

No they are too domesticated.

Yes and no, most presidents in the past were "useless", but the president has some very weird rights here...
He can, and he will, as he said not approve a government leaded by FPÖ, even they got absolute majority. --> Anarchist

You mean because there's coincidentally a 60:40-40:60 outcome?

Yeah, you know.. coincidences happen. Just like coincidentally just before the planned announcement of the outcome was due, some "miscounting" was reported of a county with about 10x the amount of voters that VdB needed to lead the election, as if .. if we just .. you know.. 1 in 10 wouldn't really matter that much?

Austria: Land of coincidences.

it really brings my hopes (and probably thje austrians) down.

They wanted this man to fight for them. They wanted this man to stand in the face of corruption and say "no" -rosa parks

I just don't understand why this party doesn't demand a recount and point out the OBVIOUS CORRUPTION of 6 parties teaming up against you.

it shows they are void of principles. They have absolutely no beliefs. How do people not see that?

also, the amount of "by mail votes" just so COINCIDENTALLY HAPPENS to be just enough to win?

makes no sense.

In Spain we have a word to define that. It is called PUCHERAZO.

Also Europe have an army of betrayals leftards voting for the destruction of their own countries.

Enjoy the European """"democracy""""

BECAUSE ITS USELESS. Same people will recount and the possible missing votes are already burnt or exchanged.

Leftists are traitors. They deserve every bad thing that happens to them.

>low educated

tell me faggot how many austrian universities are ranked in the top 50 world wide?

>top 30 master race

They stated in a post-election interview to hold a conference tomorrow and decide there, if they want a recounting. But as said, it won't help much.

so wahr...

>coincidentally a 60:40-40:60 outcome

It's rounded you moronic moron. You don't want a pan-Germanist Burschenschaftler to be our president.

>It's rounded you moronic moron
Sure it is. It's still suspiciously close tough. And don't tell me what I want.

Except next time here will be 1 million more vote for the left if you know what I'm saying

Or 2 million fewer, because the niggers strangle all the bitches.

They ate up the propaganda

wait, britain, can you explain something for me? (other countries can join in too)

Do you guys get a bunch of anti britain propaganda at school? (we get anti US propaganda at school, going back to elementary school with the craziest teachers showing us videos)

Do you guys get anti spain propaganda?

anti austria?

I dont even need to ask you. lol

THE FUCKING GREEN PARTY!

JUST

disgusting

women voting for dicks

absolutely goyim tier

Not really Anti Austria, just general cultural marxism and anti Western Civilization