I've recently been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and given 6 months to live...

I've recently been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and given 6 months to live. The chemo and radiation treatments don't seem to be working so I've decided to become an hero instead. Roll a 41 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it. Pic related, it's me

Other urls found in this thread:

webirc.420chan.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont do it man enjoy your last few months of life. go to the bahamas. get fat eating all your fav foods. watch season upon season of shit on tv, its worth it

enjoy the last of what you have. dont do it

If you're a lost cause, sign up for some crazy experiment which may or may not kill you. If it kills you, you've lost nothing and will have benefited many other people in the future. If you just kill yourself, you're only ever going to be a number

Don't do it but just in case I'm rolling

Rolling again

First fuck some whores, then fuck some more and if you are still not satisfied then do stupid shit for the sake of it, you seem like a cool guy, i hope the best for you.

Rolling

But seriously dude enjoy what you have, don't do this

lel jk 41 roll

roll

Do fun shit nigga

rolin

41 time

Use you time and money on Hookers, blow and booze.
Why just end it early. Go out in style nigga

If you really wanna die do some good before it, go outside and give some random people your shit if you don't have kids or feed a homeless guy, try and leave a legacy

Rolling, see you on the other side.

Guys hes just a troll he did it a few times before idjits

Lol i actually rolled 41 im a monster

winrar

fuck bitches, eat pizza and do drugs my dude

Good times

winrarrrr op link

Rolling for fun

What's your plan?

41 please

pasta
fake
use more meth pls

What state are you in?

Which organ? Stage 4 survivor coming in.

FYI He posted it many times, fake & gay

I hope you find peace user

Delivery as promised. This site won't let me post my cam link though because it thinks its spam. Google search "irc client," download, and connect to irc.420chan.org and join #420chan
I will post my cam link once a few of you join. My name in the chat is early90spants

This for real?

Nah hes a fake

I'm in and it seems legit. OP is there

Take out some people you hate first. No need in letting them get away Scott free.

He posted the link

here we go. It's happening!!!!!

Oh shit, did the cops show up?

cops, lol

Did he do it?

again with this shitty thread

Someone post description--

webirc.420chan.org
easy link gogogogo