Why do you blame the jews for everything? Throughout all of our history, they never did anything bad...

Why do you blame the jews for everything? Throughout all of our history, they never did anything bad. Even in the conflict with the Palestinians, Israel showed restraint even when bombs were raining all over Israel. The majority of Israelis also want peace and yet Israel is constantly accused of crimes against humanity, genocide, and every possible crime.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off schlomo

>>Sup Forums is right next door.

I never met a jew irl but I've been brainwashed into hating them.

[performs avaricious Semitic gesture]

t. Jew trying to make their hate seem irrational

Why are you anti-semitic? What did an Israeli/Jewish person do to you, to make you so hateful

I don't hate Jews, but they seemingly hate us for some reason.

I don't really care for jews, we have bigger problems to give a shti about

Read the Culture of Critique. By page 70 (of the preface) you'll think it's a shame Hitler didn't kill all of them.

If you met one you'd know they're not like the Rabbi memes you always hear of/see, most of the ones I know are robots or traditional conservative people

LITERALLY "watcha doin rabbi"

I feel like the majority of your are failures and need someone to blame it on

I feel like that is a poor scapegoat in order to evade criticism.

>Throughout all of our history, they never did anything bad
>our history
>they never
>our
>they

Wew, Schlomo. If you're going to be a schemer on the Internet you could at least proofread before you press submit

I'm not hiding the fact that I am Jewish in fact I am very proud of it

i don't have anything against jews at all. I used to blame them for shit as a meme but Sup Forums ruined it for me.

>Jews literally opened the gates of Toledo to the Moors because of muh discrimination.

Haha yeah, OP. Sure thing.

I'm going to sleep, but lemme just say, Jews are a fucking problem. Sure some people especially the US use them as a scapegoat for their own failures, but my country is barely affected by kikery because we're so rich.

If you for some reason decides to read that book, keep in mind you've conditioned since birth to consider Jews to be victims. Then think of the most privileged group in Amerca, the on average richest, the group who owns practically all your media, banks.

So what happens when this Jew-victim thing is firmly rooted in your mind. You'll be physically disgusted when you start hating them yourself. You'll always question if you're a horrible person, even though you know for a fact you're not. But that's what a lifetime of Jew propaganda does.

The redpill is uncomfortable and it is so by design.

They are disproportionately responsible for most evils in the world

blaming jews goes way way further back than 20th century user, but what would you expect from an american frogposter

Name one problem that the jews caused

The stupidest thing is when people blame "the Jews" for Muslim immigration to Europe, as if Israel would benefit from having European countries which are generally pro-Israel become more Muslim who tend to be anti-Israel.

Postcolonialism, communism, feminism, anti-racism, secularism, etc.

the banking system is owned by jews that's why

you know very well it's true

same goes for journalists, and this one is 100% undeniable you just open your tv, any tv show or movie you see more than half the people are jewish at least

those are interesting facts no doubt and there is nothing wrong witn analyzing them

Jews view Europeans as a larger threat than Muslims because we organize and genocide when we get angry.

Reminder that Israel news organizations keep writing articles saying refugees into Israel is bad, but for Europe it's good. They will always save their own hide first.

Literally, only communism was developed by a Jewish person

>Reminder that Israel news organizations keep writing articles saying refugees into Israel is bad, but for Europe it's good. They will always save their own hide first.

Proofs?

>secularism is bad

americans, everyone

Holy shit nigger. Read some non-Jewish books for once

The Holodomor (Ukrainian: Гoлoдoмóp)[a] was a man-made famine in Soviet Ukraine in 1932 and 1933 that killed an officially estimated 7 million to 10 million people[11] (other estimates range as low as 2.5 million or as high as 12 million)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
It's safe to say the numbers are on par with the Holocaust, yet no one has ever heard of this genocide.

Every non-Jewish author is biased against us

Kek. I fucking wish

this is a very touchy subject and honestly opinions go both ways in all involved communities

be it antisemitic islamophile far right, antimuslim philosemite far right, both antimuslim and antisemitic far right, antisemitic muslims, antiracist muslims , antiwhite muslims, antiwhite jews, antimuslim jews, even antizionist jews, both antimuslim and antiwhite jews , not to mention niggers and chinks and all those absolutely retarded ideas that mix up concepts of satanism, illuminatis, pedophile elites, dieudonné shows, anti-americano-zionisto-judeo-masonic global imperialism and all this bullshit

bullshit bullshit bullshit

we have it all in this shithole it's terrible and i hate it

in any case the point is you can't say that thre aren't a lot of jews siding with muslims rather than christians because there are

I'm glad Sup Forums is more accepting of Jewish people than other boards.

Criticism of Israel is anti-semitic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Firstly khazars are eastern european steppes converts and Israel never belonged to them. The real lost tribe is Beta Israel in Ethiopia.

>moving people out of future greater Israel 1000 km into Goyrupe
Wow how could they possibly benefit from that derp derp derp. Friendly reminder Israel controls Syrian Golan heights loaded with oil and that's what all this Syrian war bullshit is about.

it's just a coincidence, Germany had a lot of Jewish people living there

>The jews want the muslims who hate them more than Europeans to take over Europe because... well because they are evil!!

White logic

Literally every single one of the leaders was Jewish.

then why did the jewish media push the macron vote so hard ? if finkielkraut or zemmour were anything more than dissidents of the jewish community the whole media would have taken up their message

Majority of Jewish people are liberal

yeah ok glad you say it yourself

then i light of this information the whole
>The jews want the muslims who hate them more than Europeans to take over Europe because... well because they are evil!!
makes a lot more sense doesn't it ?
well in my opinion you should replace "they are evil" with "they are stupid" but it's factually true

it's human instinct to blame your own problems on other people. A lot of people who have made several mistakes and failures do it. If you've ever lived with somebody like an alcoholic or somebody else with an addiction, they will always blame their problem on someone else to avoid looking weak, even if they're the only person that believes they are right .

I'm not I'm OP
but anyway i agree with you