ITT: We try to figure out what's going on, I'll start

ITT: We try to figure out what's going on, I'll start.

Does anybody know what's going on?

No but I think this may help.

Yes, I feel like we're getting close to the answer but I also think there must be one element throwing us off. What could it be..

I have no idea m8. I keep seeing squirrels fucking.

That's very peculiar, what do you make of this?

Some sort of bismuth crystal I suppose.

I've been seeing a lot of bees crawling on the sidewalk recently.

Probably laboratory-grown tho

Maybe this doggo can help us?

Nice doggo. My doggo can maybe help solve this too.

I wouldn't count on it, after running this image through my enemy-patterning software I have concluded this doggo is actually no-good after reviewing the enhanced product.

Okay but be careful.

>615▶
>File: enhanced.png (625 KB, 1001x881)

Nice work user. Guys we can't give up now, we have come so far and lost too many.

Sheeit, thank God for your software.
I do see a lot of animals here, maybe thats the answer? Or is that just a ruse?

OP here (not a ruse cade), there's nothing to be alarm. Everybody go to sleep...

Well you heard the man, everybody to hit the sack - there's nothing to see here.

Quads are always right, thanks man, I can sleep quietly now

chek

QUADS!!!! LOLE

GUYS DON'T BELEIVE ANY OF IT, I'M OP AND I JUST TIME TRAVELED INTO THIS THREAD.

>checked

Does anybody else think maybe Rick Rude has something to do with this?

maybe that will us lead closer to the answer

It it confirmed he has ties to Peter Popoff and his miracle water?

I'm drinking pineapple juice now but the proteolytic enzymes seem to be deactivated at this point.

Idk but he did mention something about the miracle water when applied to corpses. Im working on creating a formula but the safe is locked. Anyone know the code?

I think the answers are not in the realm outside of our mind, but rather within.

Have you tried 3370 CHEMIN?

I'm about to pop off at any nigga right about now unless someone can tell me what the fuck is happening in this thread.

Fuck the alarms have been triggered, the room is beginning to fill with water. If anyone can find me i have the safe. Ive switched my tracker to S.O.S. mode but dont know if the signal can escape this room. Please hurry...

Oh shit, I remember this thread from earlier. Things just got really trippy tbh

RIP, at least he went out with dubs.